Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,100 members, 7,825,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

My Ex-husband Killed My Daughter And Made Me Look This Way. – Victim - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-husband Killed My Daughter And Made Me Look This Way. – Victim (1682 Views)

What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? / See How The Lockdown Is Making Me Look Like One Mgbeke Photo / Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex-husband Killed My Daughter And Made Me Look This Way. – Victim by Zenzi: 12:52pm On Apr 01, 2019
A Lady celebrated being alive after losing all her loved ones and her beauty at the age of 33. She survived a fire attack from her ex-husband which took away her beauty.

According to her the fire attack made her to lost her son and her beautiful career.

“I lost My father at 18, My mother at 19, lost My son at 30, Then My Daughter at 33 and also lost My looks. And Hey!! Life goes on, it’s not the end of it."

"Yes I was burnt by My baby Daddy, he Killed My Daughter and he took away my career, But above all I choose to rise” Miss T

Source: The Blog Nigeria

https://theblogngr.com/2019/04/01/my-ex-husband-killed-my-daughter-and-made-me-look-this-way-victim/

Re: My Ex-husband Killed My Daughter And Made Me Look This Way. – Victim by NIKEDEEDS(m): 12:56pm On Apr 01, 2019
Y
Re: My Ex-husband Killed My Daughter And Made Me Look This Way. – Victim by TheTourist: 12:57pm On Apr 01, 2019
BLOOD OF ZACHARIAH shocked
Re: My Ex-husband Killed My Daughter And Made Me Look This Way. – Victim by ipobarethieves: 1:14pm On Apr 01, 2019
sad some pipu are born beast/wicked
Re: My Ex-husband Killed My Daughter And Made Me Look This Way. – Victim by ipobarethieves: 1:19pm On Apr 01, 2019
God will NOT sleep
Re: My Ex-husband Killed My Daughter And Made Me Look This Way. – Victim by daddycee91(m): 1:44pm On Apr 01, 2019
Gald!!!
Re: My Ex-husband Killed My Daughter And Made Me Look This Way. – Victim by derrydinny: 3:43pm On Apr 01, 2019
very ugly set of boobs
Re: My Ex-husband Killed My Daughter And Made Me Look This Way. – Victim by flington4550(m): 4:58pm On Apr 01, 2019
derrydinny:
very ugly set of boobs
Werey sumbodi

1 Like

Re: My Ex-husband Killed My Daughter And Made Me Look This Way. – Victim by IjebuWarrior: 7:19pm On Apr 01, 2019
To that Ex husband Vampire !!! angry angry angry

Re: My Ex-husband Killed My Daughter And Made Me Look This Way. – Victim by czarina(f): 7:20pm On Apr 01, 2019
I don't understand You actually sat through everything?
Re: My Ex-husband Killed My Daughter And Made Me Look This Way. – Victim by Hintona(f): 10:02pm On Apr 01, 2019
derrydinny:
very ugly set of boobs
You need help ASAP
Re: My Ex-husband Killed My Daughter And Made Me Look This Way. – Victim by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 01, 2019
sad

(1) (Reply)

My Gateman Tried To Kiss Me When I Was Small / Ladies This Is Why Your Vagina Smells / City Girls' Yung Miami Bares Her Pregnant Belly In Maternity Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.