Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Kano Governorship Election Tribunal Judgement: Security Beefed Up In The State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Governorship Election Tribunal Judgement: Security Beefed Up In The State (10930 Views)

Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up / Security Beefed Up At Enugu Boundaries Over Almajiri Influx / Buhari Vs Atiku: Security Beefed Up At Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Governorship Election Tribunal Judgement: Security Beefed Up In The State by DTC2(m): 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2019
The usual will still happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Governorship Election Tribunal Judgement: Security Beefed Up In The State by renewable1(m): 12:13pm On Oct 02, 2019
Hmmmm

GET THIS 1KVA SOLAR POWER SYSTEM TODAY AND ENJOY MINIMUM 6HOURS POWER SUPPLY DAILY
Re: Kano Governorship Election Tribunal Judgement: Security Beefed Up In The State by NoRetreat(m): 12:16pm On Oct 02, 2019
If wishes were horses, I will be happy to see Ganduje having the battle of his political survival. But, what do I know?
Re: Kano Governorship Election Tribunal Judgement: Security Beefed Up In The State by terryflexy: 12:23pm On Oct 02, 2019
We all know the out come, As usual, i hope the judiciary redeem their name
Re: Kano Governorship Election Tribunal Judgement: Security Beefed Up In The State by Omenkata: 12:24pm On Oct 02, 2019
[s]
35824L:
I expect to see plenty of Bia.frogs throng here to wail as if Kano is now a part of Bia.fraud like the idiot below me.
[/s]
Re: Kano Governorship Election Tribunal Judgement: Security Beefed Up In The State by Omenkata: 12:25pm On Oct 02, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:
cool

Kwankwaso is about to go into political oblivion...

Just like Saraki came quitely without much guard or any emtourage to Kashamu's mum's funeral
[/s]
Re: Kano Governorship Election Tribunal Judgement: Security Beefed Up In The State by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:26pm On Oct 02, 2019
I just hope PDP wins this one cos it was glaring for all to see....APC rig the outcome of the result at the last hour....perhaps an arrangement will be met with stakeholders unto PDP takes Kano, to lose Sokoto to APC or lose Kano and retain Sokoto for PDP
Re: Kano Governorship Election Tribunal Judgement: Security Beefed Up In The State by mercyviv(f): 12:28pm On Oct 02, 2019
The judgment can't go the way of PDP no matter the wishful thinking. Kano is too strategic to be lost to the opposition!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

1 Like

Re: Kano Governorship Election Tribunal Judgement: Security Beefed Up In The State by FRESHG(m): 12:31pm On Oct 02, 2019
abdeiz:
The security is really tight in Kano.
Roads being diverted its kind of annoying to be honest.
Government house has been cordoned off.

Las Las na Gandolla go still win. All these are mere formality. Democracy is a joke in this administration.
ARE YOU FROM KANO STATE
Re: Kano Governorship Election Tribunal Judgement: Security Beefed Up In The State by Ladiesdoctor(m): 12:34pm On Oct 02, 2019
FRESHG:
ARE YOU FROM KANO STATE

Must he be from Kano state?

Don't quote me because im a born again.
Re: Kano Governorship Election Tribunal Judgement: Security Beefed Up In The State by MrAJQ(m): 1:07pm On Oct 02, 2019
Eventually Ganduje wins

1 Like

Re: Kano Governorship Election Tribunal Judgement: Security Beefed Up In The State by senatordave1(m): 1:10pm On Oct 02, 2019
Seems ganduje has won as predicted
Re: Kano Governorship Election Tribunal Judgement: Security Beefed Up In The State by abdeiz(m): 1:17pm On Oct 02, 2019
FRESHG:
ARE YOU FROM KANO STATE

I live there, what's your point?
Re: Kano Governorship Election Tribunal Judgement: Security Beefed Up In The State by seunmsg(m): 1:24pm On Oct 02, 2019
Why is everybody speculating? Is there nobody in court to give us live updates?
Re: Kano Governorship Election Tribunal Judgement: Security Beefed Up In The State by GMbuharii: 9:01am On Oct 08, 2019
35824L:
I expect to see plenty of Bia.frogs throng here to wail as if Kano is now a part of Bia.fraud like the idiot below me.

So you know Kano ain't part of Biafra and you expect them to throng here,are you not the "greatest of all time" here?!

grin lzaa immhotep bastardmod adaibeku

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kano Governorship Election Tribunal Judgement: Security Beefed Up In The State by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 08, 2019
GMbuharii:

So you know Kano ain't part of Biafra and you expect them to throng here,are you not the "greatest of all time" here?!

grin lzaa immhotep bastardmod adaibeku
35824L is another pained Igbophobe grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s SWAGA, TSG Clash Over Harmonisation / Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes / NDLEA Chairman Opposes Akeredolu On Marijuana, Denies Trip To Thailand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.