Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Australia Man Advises Those Leaving Nigeria - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Australia Man Advises Those Leaving Nigeria (4019 Views)

4000 Empty Containers Leaving Nigeria (Picture) / Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria / "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Australia Man Advises Those Leaving Nigeria by Beautyaddy: 12:45am On Oct 03, 2019
lilwetdick:

No sane person collects loans from banks to start a business.

you start business from personal savings or money from families and friends or investors

using loans from banks to start your small business, will destroy that business because insteading on reinvesting revenue into your business, you are using it to pay back loan

you use bank loans to expand your business not to start it

That's not true...may be in Nigeria because there's no database system in place with citizens informations like they have in most western countries in the form of SSN or National Identification Numbers.
Re: Australia Man Advises Those Leaving Nigeria by ednut1(m): 4:27am On Oct 03, 2019
lilwetdick:

you are the one tat know nothing..

are fdi low interest loans? so it nigeria banks that give fdi to foreigners...make i no laugh

arent FDI about a foreign company willing to invest in a nigeria company or taking controlling interest in a nigerian company to add value

e.g coca cola buying 40% ownership of chi ltd(owners of chivita) or buying the complete company to control the value chain

That is FDI

So which low interest loan are you talking about

you brought low interest loan for foreigners , now it is fdi, it seems you know nothing about anything

You are a fake financial analyst, go back to the drawing board
i give up on you bye.
Re: Australia Man Advises Those Leaving Nigeria by ednut1(m): 4:30am On Oct 03, 2019
Suspectzero:
Lol you are a financial illiterate. Even your own government prefers external loans to local ones because they are cheaper due to lower interest rates. If you knew simple math, you would understand why it is viable to borrow at lower interest from foreign financial institutions to invest in higher interest yielding Countries. It's almost like free money. All you know if "hustle" "hustle" "hustle". Your hustle unlikely to bear you much in an unstable environment.

the guy is a big dunce. Financial illiterate

1 Like

Re: Australia Man Advises Those Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 4:40am On Oct 03, 2019
timesup234:
So how is their schools better? Western countries are known for exxagaration. It was indeed shameful to see their overhyped missiles defense unable to detect loacally made missiles and drones that flew in from Yemen into Saudi Arabia. Don't believe the hype man. I was once brainwashed myself but started seeing almost 10 years ago. Western schools are debt pits
This isn't intelligent!
Missile defence systems aren't even supposed to protect from drones, well let's assume it is;

give me a reasonable answer to this.
Iran was blamed for bombing the Saudi Oil Field causing a shitstorm around the world.
But last year the Saudi's spent millions on the MIM-104 Patriot missile defence system which they have scattered all over and throughout the said oil fields to prevent such an attack happening.
So is this a case of this patriot missile system doesn't work (definitely didn't work here) or it was turned off so an act of sabotage could commence.
Also, what are the punctureholes nobody seems to be mentioning in the oil silo, as looks like some smaller missile has hit the target,but big enough to cause extensive damage to it.

If Iran was going to go for such a large target, they wouldn't of just fires 1 or 2 rockets, nor would they of stopped after hitting 1 or 2 pumping stations.
It would of been 50+ missiles and they would of devastated the entire area, as what was hit damaged about 2% and production will be back to normal within the week.
It so doesn't make sense to the average person that is, and people think Iran are some mediocre Middle Eastern Country, but they spend billions each year on their military, and for the last 200yrs have never list a conflict, all of which have been taken to them.

1 Like

Re: Australia Man Advises Those Leaving Nigeria by TONYE001(m): 6:40am On Oct 03, 2019
timesup234:
Thanks for the mention. I am totally against Nigerians traveling in any form. Be it to study (We have better schools here and school in general don't guarantee anything), greener pasture (Nigeria is the best place to become successful, the opportunities in Nigeria can't be found in Europe and America combined together), tourism (Waste of money, use the said money to invest in something lucrative and you will become a billionaire in just 10 years). Nigeria is a goldmine, the Nigerian dream is the only dream. The American and Europe dreams were lies told to fool us. They never existed

We have better schools?

Tourism is a waste of money?

Are you for real?

Our schools are better in what regard exactly?

And tourism, you call it a wast of resource? I once toured West Africa. It gave me a better perspective about life. I wrote a memoir on my tour. If I had sold it, I would have made some good money. I now see Africa from a first hand perspective.

Talk about touring the world.

And you mentioned our schools. Where's the tech? Can you do science without tech? We still practice mundane medicine. We still do a lot of things the crude way in medicine. Tech has improved the prognosis of many diseases but no, ours is a thousand years behind the world.

I once told a colleague that conditions that are acute already, having them in Nigeria automatically makes them more acute. In other words, the patient's death is hastened. Because you are in Nigeria.

What's our life expectancy sef?

Brother, let our patriotism be based on facts (we still have some advantages over them) and not on fallacies.

Bonjour.

1 Like

Re: Australia Man Advises Those Leaving Nigeria by timesup234: 7:25am On Oct 03, 2019
TONYE001:

We have better schools?

Tourism is a waste of money?

Are you for real?

Our schools are better in what regard exactly?

And tourism, you call it a wast of resource? I once toured West Africa. It gave me a better perspective about life. I wrote a memoir on my tour. If I had sold it, I would have made some good money. I now see Africa from a first hand perspective.

Talk about touring the world.

And you mentioned our schools. Where's the tech? Can you do science without tech? We still practice mundane medicine. We still do a lot of things the crude way in medicine. Tech has improved the prognosis of many diseases but no, ours is a thousand years behind the world.

I once told a colleague that conditions that are acute already, having them in Nigeria automatically makes them more acute. In other words, the patient's death is hastened. Because you are in Nigeria.

What's our life expectancy sef?

Brother, let our patriotism be based on facts (we still have some advantages over them) and not on fallacies.

Bonjour.
If you tour Africa then you are my friend. I just dont want to see you in America or Canada

1 Like

Re: Australia Man Advises Those Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 03, 2019
Beautyaddy:

That's not true...may be in Nigeria because there's no database system in place with citizens informations like they have in most western countries in the form of SSN or National Identification Numbers.

it has nothing to do with database.

As i have written before, no sane man uses bank loans to start a business even bank wont give you loans to start business, you are high risk, bank exist to make profit not to make donations

you start business by using your personal savings, reinvesting revenue or profit to grow and then if you like, you can use bank loans and even negotiate interest on loan

you need to have leverage, when you have leverage, banks will be the one looking for you
Re: Australia Man Advises Those Leaving Nigeria by ubcandid(m): 10:45am On Oct 03, 2019
timesup234:
If you tour Africa then you are my friend. I just dont want to see you in America or Canada

You killed me!!!! Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Australia Man Advises Those Leaving Nigeria by TruthFM(m): 6:06am On Feb 23, 2020
[s]Thanks for the mention. I am totally against Nigerians traveling in any form. Be it to study (We have better schools here and school in general don't guarantee anything), greener pasture (Nigeria is the best place to become successful, the opportunities in Nigeria can't be found in Europe and America combined together), tourism (Waste of money, use the said money to invest in something lucrative and you will become a billionaire in just 10 years). Nigeria is a goldmine, the Nigerian dream is the only dream. The American and Europe dreams were lies told to fool us. They never existed[/s]
Re: Australia Man Advises Those Leaving Nigeria by 0taPiaPia(m): 1:39pm On Feb 24, 2022

And then?

where is your source that foreigners get low interest loan from Banks,

Foreigners come to Nigeria to build small businesses and then grow them to large scale, which loan did they use to start?

Many of them started from scratch just like anybody. the only guys who started big, where the big foreign multinationals with lot of cash to spend.

No Nigerian bank will give a foreigner loan when he is not a permanent resident, the only time they give the loans is when their business is stable in nigeria and interest rate is the same as every one else

The loans comes from their home country dude
Re: Australia Man Advises Those Leaving Nigeria by Nitingale(m): 8:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
Who will teach me how to reply comments here?
I really need to attend to some questions �

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dana Crash: Insurers Pay N373m To 79 Relatives / To Guys Abroad Searching For Oyibo Gf's... / Nigerians In Finland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.