Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Australia Man Advises Those Leaving Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Australia Man Advises Those Leaving Nigeria (4037 Views)

4000 Empty Containers Leaving Nigeria (Picture) / Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria / "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Australia Man Advises Those Leaving Nigeria by useni1: 10:42am On Oct 02, 2019
This is indeed an eye opening. Watch as an Australia man advises those leaving Nigeria.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3G9brNHy2J/?igshid=1clv95dflah3x

Open and read more comments

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3G9brNHy2J/?igshid=k21tee6blfe6

Thanks for people like timesup234 who work effortlessly to promote the Nigerian dream

cc DisGuy
justwise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Australia Man Advises Those Leaving Nigeria by timesup234: 11:24am On Oct 02, 2019
useni1:
This is indeed an eye opening. Watch as an Australia man advises those leaving Nigeria.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3G9brNHy2J/?igshid=1clv95dflah3x

Open and read more comments

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3G9brNHy2J/?igshid=k21tee6blfe6

Thanks for people like timesup234 who work effortlessly to promote the Nigerian dream

cc DisGuy
justwise
Thanks for the mention. I am totally against Nigerians traveling in any form. Be it to study (We have better schools here and school in general don't guarantee anything), greener pasture (Nigeria is the best place to become successful, the opportunities in Nigeria can't be found in Europe and America combined together), tourism (Waste of money, use the said money to invest in something lucrative and you will become a billionaire in just 10 years). Nigeria is a goldmine, the Nigerian dream is the only dream. The American and Europe dreams were lies told to fool us. They never existed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Australia Man Advises Those Leaving Nigeria by adigun98(m): 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2019
Wayray won't still stop me from porting to Deutchland

26 Likes

Re: Australia Man Advises Those Leaving Nigeria by Ugosample(m): 2:44pm On Oct 02, 2019
This man has no idea what he talking bout

21 Likes

Re: Australia Man Advises Those Leaving Nigeria by Beautyaddy: 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ugosample:

Lol!...Why do you say that?

He's kind of telling the truth though.

As we all know since Most African Countries have very corrupt leaders there is so much people can exploit from them to set up businesses and make quick money. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Australia Man Advises Those Leaving Nigeria by koolengrtimmy(m): 3:34pm On Oct 02, 2019
Dont mind this guy.
Some of them come here to work on mouth watering offers and they live like king here.
They think its all rosy...
An indian engr with just 2years diploma earns 500k at Refinery (most are with zero experience). What will he tell someone like me with M. Sc who earns 100k monthly.

20 Likes

Re: Australia Man Advises Those Leaving Nigeria by Hadampson(m): 4:37pm On Oct 02, 2019
I'm just passing by grin

Oga timesup234, I hail una cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Australia Man Advises Those Leaving Nigeria by Ugosample(m): 5:00pm On Oct 02, 2019
Beautyaddy:

Lol!...Why do you say that?

He's kind of telling the truth though.

As we all know since Most African Countries have very corrupt leaders there is so much people can exploit from them to set up businesses and make quick money. cheesy

he has no idea what he is saying

Nd I'll be back to comment why

pls mention me later in the day as a reminder
I'm kinda busy ATM

1 Like

Re: Australia Man Advises Those Leaving Nigeria by timesup234: 5:09pm On Oct 02, 2019
Hadampson:
I'm just passing by grin

Oga timesup234, I hail una cool
na me throway salute pass. All weather
Re: Australia Man Advises Those Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 02, 2019
I love Nigeria but hate Nigerians, Many of them are Born Crooks, do a Business with a Nigerian, the result is always Heartbreaking( Business with Nigerians are at owners risk) but anyway i arent leaving to no where, anyway, i have find a good system to deal with the Fraudulent ones which are 99% of people living in the big cities of Nigeria

Anybody that want to leave make em leave

At the end of the day only a selected few will be given Visa to immigrate

The rest will be struggling to leave while they waste all their youthful strength and money till they are totally broke and frustrated

Look inward and find ways to better your life legally.

4 Likes

Re: Australia Man Advises Those Leaving Nigeria by Suspectzero(m): 5:36pm On Oct 02, 2019
Are you typing all this garbage with a straight face?

In case you are the one with the write up in the OP, please learn the difference between "than" and "then", ignorant Oponu.

Nigeria has everything abi? Is that why your Presidents have to travel abroad for medical care? It that why 80% of the population live in poverty? Is that why youth employment is so desperately high? Is that why most of the "graduates" i come across can barely write or speak proper English grammar? Is that why most roads are filled with port holes? Is that why after 59 years of independence we still can't manage satisfactory electricity generation? Is that why around 80% of our GDP is based on one natural resource that we can't even process by ourselves?

Enough wasting my time on hopeless mumus like you. More Nigerians will continue leaving the shores of this country for saner environments and nothing the envious likes of you can do to prevent it. You can continue to suffer in this forsken land like you've always done.

timesup234:
Thanks for the mention. I am totally against Nigerians traveling in any form. Be it to study (We have better schools here and school in general don't guarantee anything), greener pasture (Nigeria is the best place to become successful, the opportunities in Nigeria can't be found in Europe and America combined together), tourism (Waste of money, use the said money to invest in something lucrative and you will become a billionaire in just 10 years). Nigeria is a goldmine, the Nigerian dream is the only dream. The American and Europe dreams were lies told to fool us. They never existed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Australia Man Advises Those Leaving Nigeria by molybdenum0012: 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2019
timesup234:

This guy again? You name supposed be anti Immigration. If Trump employ you into his immigration service, no Nigerian will get visa.

Listen, the truth is millions of Nigerians will continue to leave the shore of the country if things continue like this. No one can stop them, not even your anti immigration campaign or Trump himself.

Most Nigerians just wanna live a decent life, which their country cannot provide at the moment. Some of them don't care about acquiring billions in the account. So, all those " Nigeria is a goldmine " talk is bullshit.

If Nigeria cannot provide stable electricity, good roads, security , basic amenities and quality education, the number of people who will escape the country by 2030 will increase by 100%, mark my words.

8 Likes

Re: Australia Man Advises Those Leaving Nigeria by AngelicBeing: 7:16pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ugosample:
He is right, continue to pray for Nigeria, prayers is the solution to our problems, Australia is a shithole jungle, Nigeria is the best country in the world, we have good roads, health-care, power, good security and we are the giant of Africa,

I am planning to relocate back to Nigeria, Australia and all other western nations are shitholes, Nigeria is the best country in the world, kudos to Buhari, APC and the next level

We are pighting kwarraption, my administlation is kwomitted to pighting kwarraption, Boko Haram is technically depeated, if you speak against Nigeria again, I will track you with EFCC, you will be arrested and jailed for 300 years, Sai baba tongue

10 Likes

Re: Australia Man Advises Those Leaving Nigeria by Hadampson(m): 8:24pm On Oct 02, 2019
timesup234:
na me throway salute pass. All weather

I'm humbled boss smiley

1 Like

Re: Australia Man Advises Those Leaving Nigeria by Beautyaddy: 8:34pm On Oct 02, 2019
AngelicBeing:
He is right, continue to pray for Nigeria, prayers is the solution to our problems, Australia is a shithole jungle, Nigeria is the best country in the world, we have good roads, health-care, power, good security and we are the giant of Africa,

I am planning to relocate back to Nigeria, Australia and all other western nations are shitholes, Nigeria is the best country in the world, kudos to Buhari, APC and the next level

We are pighting kwarraption, my administlation is kwomitted to pighting kwarraption, Boko Haram is technically depeated, if you speak against Nigeria again, I will track you with EFCC, you will be arrested and jailed for 300 years, Sai baba tongue

loooool!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Australia Man Advises Those Leaving Nigeria by eTECTIV: 8:58pm On Oct 02, 2019
Abeggi make Una let us hear word.... There's nothing wrong in going outside to hustle while bringing back d money to invest back here...
Re: Australia Man Advises Those Leaving Nigeria by eTECTIV: 9:07pm On Oct 02, 2019
timesup234:

Oga dis is a compound and capital fallacy.. I wanted to believe U had something important and serious to say until u said we have better skools here in Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: Australia Man Advises Those Leaving Nigeria by timesup234: 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2019
eTECTIV:

Oga dis is a compound and capital fallacy.. I wanted to believe U had something important and serious to say until u said we have better skools here in Nigeria...
So how is their schools better? Western countries are known for exxagaration. It was indeed shameful to see their overhyped missiles defense unable to detect loacally made missiles and drones that flew in from Yemen into Saudi Arabia. Don't believe the hype man. I was once brainwashed myself but started seeing almost 10 years ago. Western schools are debt pits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Australia Man Advises Those Leaving Nigeria by ednut1(m): 9:26pm On Oct 02, 2019
Crap. The investors coming have money to invest from banks at less than 2%. A nigerian will get loan at 23%. This man is mad

2 Likes

Re: Australia Man Advises Those Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 02, 2019
ednut1:
Crap. The investors coming have money to invest from banks at less than 2%. A nigerian will get loan at 23%. This man is mad

Fake news

Which Bank is giving Investors loans at less than 2%? pls tell me

Which bank is even giving Investors Money?

is it not Investors bringing their own Money(profits from other business and reinvesting in our economy for a higher return?

Continue Giving excuses for your Failures)
Re: Australia Man Advises Those Leaving Nigeria by ednut1(m): 10:14pm On Oct 02, 2019
lilwetdick:

Fake news

Which Bank is giving Investors loans at less than 2%? pls tell me

Which bank is even giving Investors Money?

is it not Investors bringing their own Money(profits from other business and reinvesting in our economy for a higher return?

Continue Giving excuses for your Failures)
i am chartered accountant and a financial analyst. I know these things

Re: Australia Man Advises Those Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 02, 2019
ednut1:
i am chartered accountant and a financial analyst. I know these things

And then?

where is your source that foreigners get low interest loan from Banks,

Foreigners come to Nigeria to build small businesses and then grow them to large scale, which loan did they use to start?

Many of them started from scratch just like anybody. the only guys who started big, where the big foreign multinationals with lot of cash to spend.

No Nigerian bank will give a foreigner loan when he is not a permanent resident, the only time they give the loans is when their business is stable in nigeria and interest rate is the same as every one else
Re: Australia Man Advises Those Leaving Nigeria by ednut1(m): 11:09pm On Oct 02, 2019
lilwetdick:

And then?

Foreigners come to Nigeria to build small businesses and then grow them to large scale, which loan did they use to start?

Many of them started from scratch just like anybody. the only guys who started big, where the big foreign multinationals with lot of cash to spend.

No Nigerian bank will give a foreigner loan when he is not a permanent resident, the only time they give the loans is when their business is stable in nigeria and interest rate is the same as every one else

google FDI. U know nothing

1 Like

Re: Australia Man Advises Those Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 02, 2019
ednut1:
google FDI. U know nothing

you are the one tat know nothing..

are fdi low interest loans? so it nigeria banks that give fdi to foreigners...make i no laugh

arent FDI about a foreign company willing to invest in a nigeria company or taking controlling interest in a nigerian company to add value

e.g coca cola buying 40% ownership of chi ltd(owners of chivita) or buying the complete company to control the value chain

That is FDI

So which low interest loan are you talking about

you brought low interest loan for foreigners , now it is fdi, it seems you know nothing about anything

You are a fake financial analyst, go back to the drawing board
Re: Australia Man Advises Those Leaving Nigeria by Beautyaddy: 11:26pm On Oct 02, 2019
lilwetdick:

you are the one tat know nothing..

are fdi low interest loans? so it nigeria banks that give fdi to foreigners...make i no laugh

arent FDI about a foreign company willing to invest in a nigeria company or taking controlling interest in a nigerian company to add value

e.g coca cola buying 40% ownership of chi ltd(owners of chivita) or buying the complete company to control the value chain

That is FDI

So which low interest loan are you talking about

you brought low interest loan for foreigners , now it is fdi, it seems you know nothing about anything

You are a fake financial analyst, go back to the drawing board

So how do you expect some people in Nigeria to set up small businesses if the Banks won't lend them money?
Re: Australia Man Advises Those Leaving Nigeria by Suspectzero(m): 11:27pm On Oct 02, 2019
Lol you are a financial illiterate. Even your own government prefers external loans to local ones because they are cheaper due to lower interest rates. If you knew simple math, you would understand why it is viable to borrow at lower interest from foreign financial institutions to invest in higher interest yielding Countries. It's almost like free money. All you know if "hustle" "hustle" "hustle". Your hustle unlikely to bear you much in an unstable environment.

lilwetdick:

And then?

Re: Australia Man Advises Those Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 02, 2019
Beautyaddy:

So how do you expect some people in Nigeria to set up small businesses if the Banks won't lend them money?

No sane person collects loans from banks to start a business.

you start business from personal savings or money from families and friends or investors

using loans from banks to start your small business, will destroy that business because insteading on reinvesting revenue into your business, you are using it to pay back loan

you use bank loans to expand your business not to start it

1 Like

Re: Australia Man Advises Those Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 02, 2019
Suspectzero:
Lol you are a financial illiterate. Even your own government prefers external loans to local ones because they are cheaper due to lower interest rates. If you knew simple math, you would understand why it is viable to borrow at lower interest from foreign financial institutions to invest in higher interest yielding Countries. It's almost like free money. All you know if "hustle" "hustle" "hustle". Your hustle unlikely to bear you much in an unstable environment.

This does not even make sense, do you think foreign investors are poker players and who told you that is how it works, no foreign investor will collect loans to come and go invest in another country, it is high risk using bank loans for these type of investment

investors are either portfolio investors or Direct investors, one is short term and another long term and each have their own investment strategies.

Every country in the world borrow from external sources through the selling of bonds and treasury bills

Do you think Nigerians banks can raise money for Government projects, the strongest bank here according to market capitalization is either GTB or Zenith with asset worth 2 billion-7 billion usd , that is very small, the smallest bank in singapore is bigger than the biggest bank in Nigeria

it is expensive when Nigeria borrow from outside too, how come Nigeria always default on their debts
Re: Australia Man Advises Those Leaving Nigeria by KendrickAyomide: 12:10am On Oct 03, 2019
timesup234:
go airport go hold all the planes na.. Big Phool
Re: Australia Man Advises Those Leaving Nigeria by KendrickAyomide: 12:11am On Oct 03, 2019
timesup234:
So how is their schools better? Western countries are known for exxagaration. It was indeed shameful to see their overhyped missiles defense unable to detect loacally made missiles and drones that flew in from Yemen into Saudi Arabia. Don't believe the hype man. I was once brainwashed myself but started seeing almost 10 years ago. Western schools are debt pits
shut up! Ode!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Countries Where To Study Abroad In Europe / Help With Names Of Cheaper Hotels At Ogba,lagos State / How To Download TOFEL Or IELTS Past Questions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.