Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

The Headies Award Committee Have Always Been Shit To Me - Jaywon Rants - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Headies Award Committee Have Always Been Shit To Me - Jaywon Rants (472 Views)

SARS Storms Jaywon's 32nd Birthday Party In Lekki, Disrupt The Event / Jaywon Replies Followers Who Accused Him Of Bleaching / Simi, Jaywon Remixed ‘joromi’ Without My Permission – Sir Victor Uwaifo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Headies Award Committee Have Always Been Shit To Me - Jaywon Rants by sainam: 11:11am On Oct 02, 2019
Nigerian singer, Jaywon is not happy with the newly released nominee list for the 13th Headies scheduled to hold on October 19th in Lagos.

The singer who is angry that his songs 'Aje' and 'Saro' didn't get nominated in either “Best Vocal Performance” or “Best Alternative Song' took to Twitter to say, 'the Headies award commitee have always been shit to me'.

See more here; https://asknigeria.com.ng/topic/5211/the-headies-award-committee-have-always-been-shit-to-me-jaywon-rants

Re: The Headies Award Committee Have Always Been Shit To Me - Jaywon Rants by sainam: 11:12am On Oct 02, 2019

Re: The Headies Award Committee Have Always Been Shit To Me - Jaywon Rants by Praizenewstv: 11:38am On Oct 02, 2019
undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

"I Have To Sign Wizkid" - Ghanian Richest Dwarf, Shatta Bandle Says / Vector Agrees To Do A Rap Battle With M.I For N40M / See Clips Of The New Movie, 'Your Excellency', Directed By Funke Akindele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.