Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,777 members, 7,841,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Vector Agrees To Do A Rap Battle With M.I For N40M - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vector Agrees To Do A Rap Battle With M.I For N40M (472 Views)

Mother's Burial: Obi Cubana Gets A Diamond Necklace Worth Over N40m / Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" / Akinkunle Olunloyo, Kemi’s Brother, Arrested For N40m Fraud (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vector Agrees To Do A Rap Battle With M.I For N40M by Jyzones(m): 11:01pm On Oct 18, 2019
Vector Agrees To Do A Rap Battle With M.I For N40M

Nigerian rapper Vector Tha Viper has agreed to a rap battle against M.I Abaga which will see the winner walk home with N40 million.

The rap battle is to be organized by singer Willie XO and Dubai based big boy Hushpuppi, and the proposed venue for the showdown is Eko Hotels, which means there will be a large turn out of fans.

Willie XO wrote:

https://presloaded.com.ng/2019/10/vector-agrees-to-do-a-rap-battle-with/
Re: Vector Agrees To Do A Rap Battle With M.I For N40M by jom28gy(m): 11:39pm On Oct 18, 2019
hmm, too much money

(1) (Reply)

Here's Tacha's #pepperdem Outfit To The #2019headies / Wizkid X Olamide Performance At O2 Arena London #starboyfest – Youtube / She Wants To Have S*x With Me But She Is Really Ugly: Naira Marley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.