Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,948 members, 7,956,574 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:23 PM

In Support Of Governor Chime - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Support Of Governor Chime (3097 Views)

Governor Chime Denies Detaining His Wife / Governor Chime In London Hospital With Heart Disease - SaharaReporters / Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Support Of Governor Chime by egift(m): 6:51pm On Nov 03, 2010
Just want to say that "one good turn, deserves another". Therefore, I wish to state the Bar. Sullivan Chime deserves a re-election. I pray he will carry on with the great strides as it was for his first.

Re: In Support Of Governor Chime by Odunnu: 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2010
How much are they sharing in PDP ths time around?
Re: In Support Of Governor Chime by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 03, 2010
In support of Dr. Dan Shere. Chime tried but Shere will do better.
Re: In Support Of Governor Chime by ikennahill: 11:53pm On Nov 03, 2010
Yes,d guy try 4 enugu.make we gv am another turn,even fashola nd 2.
Re: In Support Of Governor Chime by egift(m): 12:33am On Nov 04, 2010
kenis:

If all Chime did was just trying - that will be cool. Hope others can tell us what they are going to do better.

Meanwhile let me post some pictures I took around town (some are as old as last year - enjoy grin)

Re: In Support Of Governor Chime by egift(m): 12:34am On Nov 04, 2010
more.

Re: In Support Of Governor Chime by egift(m): 12:37am On Nov 04, 2010

Re: In Support Of Governor Chime by egift(m): 12:39am On Nov 04, 2010

Re: In Support Of Governor Chime by egift(m): 12:41am On Nov 04, 2010

Re: In Support Of Governor Chime by egift(m): 12:46am On Nov 04, 2010

Re: In Support Of Governor Chime by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 04, 2010
^^^
sharrap!! Chime never started and complited any project. All the roads and project were not built or constructed by him. All he did was plastering, patching and painting of an already complited project. He did not build any new road to the best of my knowledge. We can draw my attention to any since you are Chime's photographer. Vote Shere and you will be suprised the kind of change you will ever see in Enugu.
Re: In Support Of Governor Chime by Afam4eva(m): 10:58am On Nov 04, 2010
I heard Sullivan chime is doing great things in the coal city but i've not been there since 2003. Hopefully i'll be there this december to see for myself.
Re: In Support Of Governor Chime by egift(m): 11:18am On Nov 04, 2010
kenis:

kenis:

^^^
sharrap!! Chime never started and complited any project. All the roads and project were not built or constructed by him. All he did was plastering, patching and painting of an already complited project. He did not build any new road to the best of my knowledge. We can draw my attention to any since you are Chime's photographer.  Vote Shere and you will be suprised the kind of change you will ever see in Enugu.

In your initial post you said he tried. For your information am not his photographer - if I was I did be posting commission of projects that excited everyone in Enugu. The pictures you see here is what I see in town as an observer.

Since you are Shere's inside man I believe you will show us better - but as expected, Non. BTW, who told you that by insulting me will earn you any luck - Is that what Shere is bringing on. grin grin grin
Re: In Support Of Governor Chime by egift(m): 11:26am On Nov 04, 2010
Here are some additional picture around town.

Re: In Support Of Governor Chime by egift(m): 11:28am On Nov 04, 2010

Re: In Support Of Governor Chime by egift(m): 11:43am On Nov 04, 2010

Re: In Support Of Governor Chime by Afam4eva(m): 11:47am On Nov 04, 2010
Enugu is working. To God be the glory.
Re: In Support Of Governor Chime by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 04, 2010
egift:

In your initial post you said he tried. For your information am not his photographer - if I was I did be posting commission of projects that excited everyone in Enugu. The pictures you see here is what I see in town as an observer.

Since you are Shere's inside man I believe you will show us better - but as expected, Non. BTW, who told you that by insulting me will earn you any luck - Is that what Shere is bringing on. grin grin grin

madam egift(f), i did nt remember insulting. if i ever did, not in this thread then. you can draw my attention to the insultive post of mine. i did not condem your sugar daddy boss. what i did was tell you he tried. he tried by patching, plastering and painting the already existing project. by the way, you did not answer my question. since you are good in taking pix, can you help and upload any new roads or project he built or contructed, madam. grin
Shere is the man to beat. i'm not begging you to vote. just telling u the fact and what is going to happen. cheesy
Re: In Support Of Governor Chime by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 04, 2010
Bydway, were you among the youth that ate rice at Onuasata. cheesy no wonder u are desperate to have this man in. another rice party on the runway. let me try and locate u from d pix.
Re: In Support Of Governor Chime by Odunnu: 6:30pm On Nov 04, 2010
Who the hell is Shere?never heard of him!
Kenis,plz buzz me the nxt time they'l share rice,i'm so hungry.
Egift,chop knuckle! Small thing you for snap me for that your Ogui Rd pix.Chei!
Any living soul that say Hs Excellency Barr S. CHIME ddnt transform Enugu,kai,dat person akamu no go done well. E go run water.
Abeg 'SULLIVAN' 4 LIFE!
Re: In Support Of Governor Chime by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 04, 2010
^^^
Odunnu, Dr Dan Shere was the past Secretory of Enugu state. D man is d change we need. Truss me. Through him, i can wack my own rice. grin ;-) I promise to call u when d wacking starts. BTW, it was not in Ogui u said u work.
SHERE 4 BETTER LIFE!!
Re: In Support Of Governor Chime by omicron(m): 4:08pm On Nov 05, 2010
I think Sullivan is a man with vision. I hate to hype politicians even when they perform well, cos they are put to develop the state. But if anyone should deny the fact that sullivan chime did not work beyond expectation, the person is obviously insincere because the good job the governor has done in his first term happened before all and sundry. He deserves another chance, more than anybody else.
Re: In Support Of Governor Chime by invisible2(m): 7:58pm On Nov 05, 2010
Sullivan tried, but we need a performer, a hard worker who will turn the state around while keeping the peace. Sullivan loves women too much, he dey nyash girls like person dey drink water. A lively guy whose pee wee is always standing at attention (ask Esut girls) . Now, what is holding the completion of
The housing project at Alulu Nike.
Esut university.
Ninth mile bypass.
Udi-Oji river road.
Spare parts market at Nsude.
Nara-Nomeh-Nenwe road.
Refuse dumps are growing again.
The traffic control lights are dead (Abakaliki road).
Akwata-coal camp death trap.
The big crater between radio nigeria road and state CID.
Lots more to come.
All he did well was to repair the township roads.
Re: In Support Of Governor Chime by Odunnu: 6:43am On Nov 06, 2010
invisible!:

Sullivan tried, but we need a performer, a hard worker who will turn the state around while keeping the peace. Sullivan loves women too much, he dey nyash girls like person dey drink water. A lively guy whose pee wee is always standing at attention (ask Esut girls) . Now, what is holding the completion of
The housing project at Alulu Nike.
Esut university.
Ninth mile bypass.
Udi-Oji river road.
Spare parts market at Nsude.
Nara-Nomeh-Nenwe road.
Refuse dumps are growing again.
The traffic control lights are dead (Abakaliki road).
Akwata-coal camp death trap.
The big crater between radio nigeria road and state CID.
Lots more to come.
All he did well was to repair the township roads.
I'm hearing reading this for the first time. Are you sure? Even with his lovely new wife around? Are you just trying to talk?
Oh well,he doesnt strike me as a ladies man o!
Re: In Support Of Governor Chime by invisible2(m): 9:05am On Nov 06, 2010
Odunnu:

I'm hearing reading this for the first time. Are you sure? Even with his lovely new wife around? Are you just trying to talk?
Oh well,he doesnt strike me as a ladies man o!
No need to mention names, his brother (who usually pays the checks to the girls after the banging) introduced a new dimention to the whole mess last week, he is now refusing to pay any girl who doesnt sleep with him after sleeping with the governor!
A petition written by Ken Onoh (last son of CC Onoh) stated in a paragraph that the governor stops work by 3pm, then from then till night, he is checking out secondary school girls panties and brazier sizes right inside his office. Ken Onoh was immediately arrested after that petition and slammed with fraud cases.
Re: In Support Of Governor Chime by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 06, 2010
^^^ Chime, Chimaroke and my candidate are after campus girl. I'm aware of that. In adding Chime smokes as well. He cannot stay an hour without smoking.
Re: In Support Of Governor Chime by Odunnu: 9:32am On Nov 06, 2010
Hmmm! Na wa o!!
I'l make enquiries and confirm or refute ths.
Hmmm,then I should really be scared of him. Wondering why he hasnt as much as made a pass at me. About the smoking part,I heard,honestly i'v never seen but it cant be as bad as you paint it
Re: In Support Of Governor Chime by egift(m): 9:37am On Nov 06, 2010
kenis:

^^^ Chime, Chimaroke and my candidate are after campus girl. I'm aware of that. In adding Chime smokes as well. He cannot stay an hour without smoking.

Its election time, ok. Who knows how low you guys will go, just to see if you can soil his name. And it seems you play along with them. And why should we vote your candidate (Mr Sphere) if he too is part of them - in crime.
Re: In Support Of Governor Chime by invisible2(m): 9:42am On Nov 06, 2010
Odunnu:

Hmmm! Na wa o!!
I'l make enquiries and confirm or refute ths.
Hmmm,then I should really be scared of him. Wondering why he hasnt as much as made a pass at me. About the smoking part,I heard,honestly i'v never seen but it cant be as bad as you paint it
Chime doesnt only smoke, he drinks very heavily, his house in udi is a party ground for big boys and young girls every weekend he comes back. He may not make a pass at you if he knows you well, recruitment of girls is done by his younger brother, the one that uses a bulletproof jeep.
Re: In Support Of Governor Chime by Odunnu: 11:01am On Nov 06, 2010
Ths is shocking! Other ears shdnt hear this o!
I'm so ashamed of ths.
But seriously some people have guts o! How can you sleep with a man old enof to be your father? I mean,how could they have the guts to see the governor's unclothedness? Na wa o!
Re: In Support Of Governor Chime by Odunnu: 11:06am On Nov 06, 2010
Ths is shocking! Other ears shdnt hear this o!
I'm so ashamed of ths.
But seriously some people have guts o! How can you sleep with a man old enof to be your father? I mean,how could they have the guts to see the governor's unclothedness? Na wa o!
Re: In Support Of Governor Chime by olaolabiy: 11:34am On Nov 06, 2010
Odunnu:

Wondering why he hasnt as much as made a pass at me.

He 's afraid of Ola. He no fit try am.

He knows that my head dey there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

South African Court Postpones Henry Okah's Trial To October 1st / Achebe Has Pathological Hatred For Yoruba. Said Soyinka Stole His Mandate / President Still Reviewing Manitoba TCN Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.