Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Kogi Has Been Faring Well Under My Watch', Gov. Bello Boasts Of Achievements - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Has Been Faring Well Under My Watch', Gov. Bello Boasts Of Achievements (8818 Views)

DCP Abba Kyari's List Of Achievements (Photo) / Buhari’s Ministers: One Year Of Achievements Or Controversies? / I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Has Been Faring Well Under My Watch', Gov. Bello Boasts Of Achievements by Abalado(f): 1:11pm On Oct 02, 2019
Thunder fire that ur mouth way u take talk yeye bellow
Re: Kogi Has Been Faring Well Under My Watch', Gov. Bello Boasts Of Achievements by Tareq1105: 1:12pm On Oct 02, 2019
donprinyo:
Kogites, is dis true?

Kogi State has never been lucky enough to have a God fearing person as governor.

Kogites should go on 7-day fasting to seek the face of God for directions in the coming election.

It's important because the candidate that would change the story of Kogi State could even be in ADC, YPP, or Labour Party.

May God help them to vote right.
Re: Kogi Has Been Faring Well Under My Watch', Gov. Bello Boasts Of Achievements by Ufedolove: 1:21pm On Oct 02, 2019
dynicks:
Honestly I really don't blame this man at all....Rather I blame those that voted him into power ND those that sat ND watched him voted into power ND as well those that are still willing to vote him into power and as well those that are still sited watching as he would/ might still be voted into power....

He wasn't voted into power
Re: Kogi Has Been Faring Well Under My Watch', Gov. Bello Boasts Of Achievements by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:24pm On Oct 02, 2019
when you still owe workers salary and can't pay pensioners their pensions, is dat one also an Achievement?
Re: Kogi Has Been Faring Well Under My Watch', Gov. Bello Boasts Of Achievements by aliscomonaj: 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2019
Bello, how? Please explain and show us what you have done.
Re: Kogi Has Been Faring Well Under My Watch', Gov. Bello Boasts Of Achievements by Agugbadin: 1:35pm On Oct 02, 2019
Kogi State have never been fortunate to have good governors, Governorship has always been a tale of bad news, corruption, violence, lack of interest of state at heart, lack of political will to move the state forward. This state is endowed with many resources that would have made it one of the richest states in Nigeria.
Re: Kogi Has Been Faring Well Under My Watch', Gov. Bello Boasts Of Achievements by SOFTENGR: 1:37pm On Oct 02, 2019
This Id!ot is sick.
Re: Kogi Has Been Faring Well Under My Watch', Gov. Bello Boasts Of Achievements by Etizz: 1:46pm On Oct 02, 2019
madenigga:
This guy is the only guy that lists out achievements without proof.

Not even a single picture.

Its not my concern though, I'd Kogi people call me anything its them that will suffer or enjoy it.

My only problem is that we from the south must pass through that suffer called Kogi state to reach Abuja sad

I think u should take a flight....much better....that governor is very useless DAT I don't know who is even useless between him and delta state governor
Re: Kogi Has Been Faring Well Under My Watch', Gov. Bello Boasts Of Achievements by thundafire: 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2019
So funny dey state needs to be sold to bits by bits to neighbouring productive state except Benue cs no difference

1 Like

Re: Kogi Has Been Faring Well Under My Watch', Gov. Bello Boasts Of Achievements by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:32pm On Oct 02, 2019
if this m0ron is elected then I can conclude average kogi people are senseless and a total imbeciles
Re: Kogi Has Been Faring Well Under My Watch', Gov. Bello Boasts Of Achievements by mechanics(m): 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2019
Hmmmm, politicians are liars.
Re: Kogi Has Been Faring Well Under My Watch', Gov. Bello Boasts Of Achievements by Lugianostar(m): 3:20pm On Oct 02, 2019
Story for the gods!!!

When last did you pay your workers!!!

I don't blame you o! Because your name yahaya means never do well in my local mother tongue?
Re: Kogi Has Been Faring Well Under My Watch', Gov. Bello Boasts Of Achievements by Numerouno94(m): 3:32pm On Oct 02, 2019
Jesus.dis guy lie pass devil.i hate APC jux because of dis man. nd Buhary is tryin to force him on kogites.dis guy has dn notin in d state,nt even layin of block.
Re: Kogi Has Been Faring Well Under My Watch', Gov. Bello Boasts Of Achievements by Numerouno94(m): 3:34pm On Oct 02, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:
if this m0ron is elected then I can conclude average kogi people are senseless and a total imbeciles
kogites wont vote for him,dat am sure of.but will inec nt compromise? especially wit buhary behind him.
Re: Kogi Has Been Faring Well Under My Watch', Gov. Bello Boasts Of Achievements by Alija(m): 4:13pm On Oct 02, 2019
madenigga:
This guy is the only guy that lists out achievements without proof.

Not even a single picture.

Its not my concern though, I'd Kogi people call me anything its them that will suffer or enjoy it.

My only problem is that we from the south must pass through that suffer called Kogi state to reach Abuja sad
Re: Kogi Has Been Faring Well Under My Watch', Gov. Bello Boasts Of Achievements by Wikerised(m): 4:20pm On Oct 02, 2019
This man and ikpeazu are the most useless governors in the history of Nigeria
Re: Kogi Has Been Faring Well Under My Watch', Gov. Bello Boasts Of Achievements by OdenKelechi(m): 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2019
Tuehh.. this guys is a bloody liar
Re: Kogi Has Been Faring Well Under My Watch', Gov. Bello Boasts Of Achievements by abraham01emma01: 6:58pm On Oct 02, 2019
Vulcanheph:
People from Kogi....is This true?
Great liar
Abba yeye Bello fear God.
God will punish him ( yeye Bello) to his forth generation
Re: Kogi Has Been Faring Well Under My Watch', Gov. Bello Boasts Of Achievements by vertueptime: 7:18pm On Oct 02, 2019
He should tell us the karastaristiks of a white lion

Re: Kogi Has Been Faring Well Under My Watch', Gov. Bello Boasts Of Achievements by jaxxy(m): 8:25pm On Oct 02, 2019
Useless Governor
Re: Kogi Has Been Faring Well Under My Watch', Gov. Bello Boasts Of Achievements by ashala(m): 9:48pm On Oct 02, 2019
dynicks:
Honestly I really don't blame this man at all....Rather I blame those that voted him into power ND those that sat ND watched him voted into power ND as well those that are still willing to vote him into power and as well those that are still sited watching as he would/ might still be voted into power....

Point of correction, he was never voted into power.
Fate thrust it into his hands but he has misused that opportunity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Procurement Boss, Onyejepu Emerges 'State Public Servant of the Year' / Which Nairalander Would You Like To See As President? / I Can’t Prostrate To Any Monarch Except Alaafin -afe Babalola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.