Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Housewife Burns 7-year-old Step-daughter’s Private Part In Borno – Talk Of Naija - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housewife Burns 7-year-old Step-daughter’s Private Part In Borno – Talk Of Naija (309 Views)

Man Rapes 8-Year-Old Step-Brother In Ondo, Remanded In Custody / You Can’t Tell Me How To Use My Daughter’s Private Part – Says Man, 37 / Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injuries On 4-Year-Old Step-Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Housewife Burns 7-year-old Step-daughter’s Private Part In Borno – Talk Of Naija by coolestboss: 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2019
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) in Borno has arrested a 38-year-old woman, Hauwa Adamu, who allegedly flaming charcoal to burn the private parts of her seven-year-old stepdaughter.

He said that the case was reported to the command by good Samaritans.

Ibrahim revealed that Adamu allegedly meted out horrible acts of punishment on the minor, over what she called disobedience.

SEE VIDEOS HERE: https://www.chimarablog.ga/2019/10/housewife-burns-7-year-old-step.html

(1) (Reply)

I Am Paul Solomon, Faith Ewona Just Threatened Me With My Life / Nigeria Squanders $3 Million To Beg America For Used Arms / Border Closure: Ghanaian Traders’ Union Call For Boycott Of Nigerian Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.