Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos (53581 Views)

Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) / A Mob Action Witnessed In Lagos: 2 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) / Tout Jumps Into River To Escape Mob Action After Accident. See What Happened. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos by Kokaine(m): 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2019
Mays24:
South south is the worst place to raise children.
i agree.
Each time I read news like this I am reminded how we are enjoying in the north west. No robberies, no herdsmen, no SARS, no ritualists, no cult, no hold up, no congestion, no high cost of living, stable Nepa light.... And many more
Re: Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos by uuzba(m): 10:04pm On Oct 02, 2019
Orpe7:
Better to deal with them now before dem grow turn into another anini
Deal with them how?
Everybody is a sinner. God knows that. If he wants to deal with us, he would kuku destroy us before we are even born.
That means there won't even be this world in the first place.
The faith that God has in you that you will somehow repent and do good things is the same faith you should have in those kids... Cane them small, BUT show them good work to do. So they can follow that good way.
Already they are not seeing good things that is why they fell easily into bad ideas.
Re: Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos by Briller: 10:33pm On Oct 02, 2019
teegist:
Two yet to be identified young lad were caught today around Tombia axis of Bayelsa State with guns and are currently praying for the stars to shine in their favor else they might meet their soon end via Jungle Justice.

According to reports, this young boys are estimated to be below 15years of age and they have been giving the people around Tombia axis sleepless nights buy robbing always at gunpoint.

According to one of the Facebook users who shared the incident, even the police are tired of their case and have left them to their fate at the hands of angry mob.

Read more: https://www.teegist.com/2019/10/02/two-notorious-robbers-below-15-years-found-with-guns-awaiting-jungle-justice/

Bayelsa again. My people, my people.
Re: Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos by Ebubenwa042(m): 10:37pm On Oct 02, 2019
Tomiwa69:
U won't see them shouting Biafra now.
They won't claim their ppl now.
Igbo from the yeast side
what concerns this issue with Biafra
Re: Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos by mercyviv(f): 10:42pm On Oct 02, 2019
"Train up your child the way he should go, when he's old he don't depart from it"!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos by Davidsimons(m): 10:43pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ucheosefoh:
It seems like your brain is leaking oil.
����please someone’s brain can’t be leaking oil���
Re: Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos by babadeee(m): 11:51pm On Oct 02, 2019
betterpikinn:

dear m0ron, do i look like your father?
No son of a Palm wine taper grin angry omoale
Re: Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos by baratech: 12:03am On Oct 03, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
After some idiot will come here and say na buhari cause am train up your children so that he will be the leader of tomorrow

The children are learning from the leaders of today.... It's sad
Re: Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos by HajaraIsahJalin: 2:51am On Oct 03, 2019
How can police refuse to arrest criminals?
Re: Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos by Awaja(m): 2:51am On Oct 03, 2019
Tomiwa69:
Igbo from the yeast side
Two unidentified minions and u call them igbos,your own nepotistic disposition stinks ,ewu awusa di ka gi.

1 Like

Re: Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos by Aboks(m): 3:50am On Oct 03, 2019
IGBO AMAKA
Re: Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos by Orpe7(m): 7:10am On Oct 03, 2019
uuzba:

Deal with them how?
Everybody is a sinner. God knows that. If he wants to deal with us, he would kuku destroy us before we are even born.
That means there won't even be this world in the first place.
The faith that God has in you that you will somehow repent and do good things is the same faith you should have in those kids... Cane them small, BUT show them good work to do. So they can follow that good way.
Already they are not seeing good things that is why they fell easily into bad ideas.

Dont be there typing yen yen yen. Do you know long they have been disturbing the community.
Forgive them forgive them na im turn petty thief to Armed robber
Re: Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos by luluosas(m): 7:13am On Oct 03, 2019
Children? God help us
Re: Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos by CioAngels(f): 7:21am On Oct 03, 2019
post=82779091:
This is how they grow up to become a menace to the society.

OUR VERDICT @

They should just send them to juvenile till they are 25 years and make sure they learn some vocational work in there so that they can be re-integrated back into the society.

When you fail as a parent, this is what you get.

Hmmmmm, you are 100% right with this ma.
We concur absolutely.
And we have even seen many Men of God children living a wayward lifestyle.
Thanks for this input ma'm!
Appreciate.
Thank you for this, most people always think the bad children are of the poor, illiterates and single parents, No, children of the highly placed and educated are more rotten because they never have time for the children because of position and wealth.
Re: Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos by Kingkzee(m): 7:34am On Oct 03, 2019
Fools
Re: Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos by betterpikinn: 7:36am On Oct 03, 2019
babadeee:
No son of a Palm wine taper grin angry omoale
Ní ìyá rẹ
Re: Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 03, 2019
ctleurocollege:

Boss, what role does a parent play in upbringing?
Jamb question...society is made of families and institutions, when all these fail to live up to normal responsibities social vices become rampant. Thats the problem.
Re: Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 03, 2019
oghenerobo91:

We are all going through hell in this country but we are surviving. Should we keep making excuses for them while they keep robbing us of our hard earned money?
Dont get me wrong please, Im only saying we should focus our energies and time more on the root cause of things like these. When eveyrone is well educated and employed you wont expect the crime rate to be high as it is. As it is now our govt is being run by criminals, and long as that is the case nothing would change positively.
Re: Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos by babadeee(m): 9:14am On Oct 03, 2019
betterpikinn:

Ní ìyá rẹ
iya ti e kuku ti di eni agbe Sin grin grin
Re: Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos by betterpikinn: 10:36am On Oct 03, 2019
babadeee:
iya ti e kuku ti di eni agbe Sin grin grin
Ìyá rẹ ooni sórí re
Ọmọ òfo jatijati
Re: Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos by babadeee(m): 10:50am On Oct 03, 2019
betterpikinn:

Ìyá rẹ ooni sórí re
Ọmọ òfo jatijati
grin grin lol I can see you are in pain cheesy cheesy Shey o ni o mad ni, wo ma gbe gbo gbo yin sin ni idile yin (Amin)
Re: Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos by NotFarFrom: 1:12pm On Oct 03, 2019
For you to be called an armed robber, you must be ARMED. Where are the arms??
Re: Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos by betterpikinn: 1:48pm On Oct 03, 2019
babadeee:
grin grin lol I can see you are in pain cheesy cheesy Shey o ni o mad ni, wo ma gbe gbo gbo yin sin ni idile yin (Amin)
idile iyalayae
Re: Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos by uuzba(m): 2:41pm On Oct 03, 2019
Orpe7:

Dont be there typing yen yen yen. Do you know long they have been disturbing the community.
Forgive them forgive them na im turn petty thief to Armed robber
Did I say forgive them?
I didn't say kill them either.
They should be punished. But not OVER PUNISHED.
Many here want them killed. NO. That is wrong.
Imprison them, But they must get vocational skill, and learn something.
If you can't teach them anything good, then you yourself are no better than them.
Re: Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos by Orpe7(m): 6:04pm On Oct 03, 2019
uuzba:

Did I say forgive them?
I didn't say kill them either.
They should be punished. But not OVER PUNISHED.
Many here want them killed. NO. That is wrong.
Imprison them, But they must get vocational skill, and learn something.
If you can't teach them anything good, then you yourself are no better than them.

I didnt say KILL them either
Re: Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos by HajaraIsahJalin: 3:01pm On Feb 26, 2020
Tomiwa69:
Igbo from the yeast side

Where did you read they are Igbo?

You're a tribalist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cultists Who Beheaded ABSU Students Arrested - Photo / Underaged Boy In Adamawa In Court For Driving This Vehicle - Photos / Nigerian Teenagers Jailed In The UK As A Result Of Telegram Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.