Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

How Do You Handle A Dirty Wife After Much Talk? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Handle A Dirty Wife After Much Talk? (4847 Views)

Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl / Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? (2) (3) (4)

Re: How Do You Handle A Dirty Wife After Much Talk? by drmikeadams(m): 11:18pm On Oct 22, 2019
grin grin oga OP u no see d sign before u marry am angry grin
Re: How Do You Handle A Dirty Wife After Much Talk? by ambient: 8:42am On Oct 23, 2019
Poster you will have to talk to your wife, i was like her before,house chores laziness wan kill me, it was as a result of being the last girl,no chores while growing up.
I had to correct myself while dating hubby, he hated doing house chores i hate doing it too the house kept on been dirty that i have to learn how to keep a house clean in my adulthood. Your wife can learn too, she can keep living in filth dont bring a maid into your house let her learn or a maid will compound the problem.

Re: How Do You Handle A Dirty Wife After Much Talk? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2019
LadySarah:
Its ’’our” not ”her ” kitchen.You can help her.Marrying yourselves should be to strengthen each other's weakness.

Help her tidy up.You guys can do it together and playfully.She will get the message.That is how we do and not issue at all.

GOD forbid any bad thing occurs like cockroach eating and she with your kids falls sick,it is still ur money that will be used for treatment.

But who told you that the one you are eating outside is better grin grin grin,only if you go behind that fancy counter... grin grin

WIsdom is profitable dear

undecided,they are somethings boundaries are set,
he can do it but should be on a rear condition.
Marriage is not a boyfriend and girlfriend thing,least he will wreck his home.
Re: How Do You Handle A Dirty Wife After Much Talk? by sylve11: 12:08pm On Jan 11
pocohantas:

Honestly you made some points I agree with. I didn't comment at first because I couldn't understand why a woman would be dirty, even in the kitchen she cooks meals.

I take that as a very serious character flaw. One that hiring a maid can't fix. This is dirtiness we are talking of here!!

A woman who can't clean her kitchen? But she will makeup and wear fine clothe? Because those are the things that matter. She has issues. Serious one. She has to change.

I don't even want to imagine the metal drain it is taking on him. Dirty and untidy people drain me. I am even drained reading the post and imagining it. No jokes o

Seriously, I can't stand them. sad cool

International Day For The Prevention Of Child Abuse / What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? / My Maid