Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,547 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? (25052 Views)

Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO / Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini / ‘A Wicked Lie’ — Awolowo Dosunmu Denies Saying There’s Plot To Get Rid Of Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Cletus77(m): 5:58pm On Oct 03, 2019
Ikechunna:

State ko, State Ni? Have you taken your medications yet.
Your own problem is depression..so I have no talk with you...

Come and pursue me from my state Naa lemme see grin

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Cletus77(m): 5:58pm On Oct 03, 2019
LegendHero:

Seems you don’t follow the thread from page one. I’ve already equated the Igbo behaviors to that of the fulanis on this thread.

You migrate enmasse to a place, after a while you start mixing up, try to lay claim of the land as yours, start renaming some of the areas, go online and start giving ridiculous historical tweaks, then after a while start saying it’s your indigenous land.

Fulani on the other side are doing the same, or why do you think most people reject RUGA? Isn’t it because of the fear that when the fulanis live in a place for too long, they start renaming it and fencing it off from the indigenes, they start having emirs, and start gaining more land as time passes.

God bless you bro

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Ikechunna: 5:59pm On Oct 03, 2019
bonnylight003:

You see..when life give you lemon..what you make out of it depends on you.
Those guys intention on this thread ain't genuine ..they came to mock igbo excessiveness ..but fail..
They got. beaten at their own game..and finally frustrated..and abusive..
Now when they got worked up..they always find means to abandone their thread..
So you troll them with fact..and have fun on their ignorance..making Dem look silly and foolish.

In igbo..it's called person. Wey come kill me ..finally killed himself. grin

You have fun ..why their souls grow dark with bitterness frustration and maybe BP.

You know ..so much h lies has propagated about the igbo nation..countering those lies with fact is what we owe ourselves for the sake of future generations.
Explain why it seems like it's all tribal on every social media space in nigeria

They don't understand. Person came to be philosophical, screeched ignorant comments and when shown otherwise, he resulted to shouting I'm from Akwa Ibom, I'm from Akwa Ibom, I write Annang so you don't know more than me, fake documents, fake news grin grin grin grin grin grin. Shit is hilarious. Abeg Jor, pesin wan laugh so you'll extend it as far as we can take it. He's claiming we're fascinated. Abeg oooo, leave us with our comedy Biko.

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by LegendHero(m): 6:00pm On Oct 03, 2019
IamAtikulate:

But there are more yoruba slaves abi?

Now, try and find out who sold them to the West

Do you accept the Igalas colonized the northern Igbos as slaves?

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by IamAtikulate: 6:01pm On Oct 03, 2019
Cletus77:
Come back when Ikwerres has accepted that they're igbo...
Ntoor!!! tongue
At least our brothers in Akwa Ibom are not denying their Igbo identity.
Igbo Amaka

3 Likes

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by IamAtikulate: 6:02pm On Oct 03, 2019
Cletus77:
Come back when Ikwerres has accepted that they're igbo...
Ntoor!!! tongue
Igbo Amaka

3 Likes

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Ikechunna: 6:02pm On Oct 03, 2019
Cletus77:

Your own problem is depression..so I have no talk with you...

Come and pursue me from my state Naa lemme see grin
So you're now in "your state", I thought you said you live in PH grin grin grin grin grin grin Go take your medication schizophrenic. Yabaleft really is slacking I swear.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by IamAtikulate: 6:08pm On Oct 03, 2019
LegendHero:

Do you accept the Igalas colonized the northern Igbos as slaves?
You mean Igala with land that is not up to one state?
Slaves? You must be joking.

The real slaves are those whose ancestral throne is occupied by an illiterate fulani
Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 03, 2019
Ikechunna:

They don't understand. Person came to be philosophical, screeched ignorant comments and when shown otherwise, he resulted to shouting I'm from Akwa Ibom, I'm from Akwa Ibom, I write Annang so you don't know more than me, fake documents, fake news grin grin grin grin grin grin. Shit is hilarious. Abeg Jor, pesin wan laugh so you'll extend it as far as we can take it. He's claiming we're fascinated. Abeg oooo, leave us with our comedy Biko.
They lack common

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Cletus77(m): 6:15pm On Oct 03, 2019
bonnylight003:

Your case is iredemmable ..to chronic..enjoy your hot hot.. guess I've spend enough time with you...
Let's try other meaningful and productive venture..enjoy the rest of the evening..
Someday light will shine through your ignorance...

We're done.
Thanks for your time
Na hot hot still dey pepper you?
Sorry no vex cheesy
Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Nnukwueze: 6:15pm On Oct 03, 2019
Ikechunna:

So you're now in "your state", I thought you said you live in PH grin grin grin grin grin grin Go take your medication schizophrenic. Yabaleft really is slacking I swear.

Walahi, a lot of these guys should have permanent homes in Yabaleft.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Cletus77(m): 6:22pm On Oct 03, 2019
IamAtikulate:

But there are more Yoruba slaves in Europe than Igbos.

The only documented Igbo slave that were on transit to Europe killed their slave master and sank the ship.

Igbo Amaka

There are Igbos in AKS, you can die of sifia pains

Una don come oo cheesy cheesy
Afonjas vs Igbos...cheesy
My own be say..my native land is 100% Ibomites
Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Cletus77(m): 6:23pm On Oct 03, 2019
IamAtikulate:

How can we drag our own land kwa?

Igbo Ebuka
I don't have anything to say to you again..
Akwa abasi ibom ayaya
Nigeria ayafon
Aya diok uno!
Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 03, 2019
Ikechunna:

They lack common sense ..talk more of wisdom..
Maybe semi illiterates..not abusing..but that's whTs it is.. I understand they're so pained ..but refusal to learn and admit mistakes is so gross.. k owing that they can't change nothing on their rant..
I'm done with them ..when people can't make a simple discussion and believe their myopic view is right ..even when I told them to check out dia state government on the issue ..they keep shouting landgrabbers and giving it hot hot..I knew I was actually dealing with some dumbs that are local champions..
And even regretted spending my precious time with em.

No research ...no evidence ..no facts..even from village meetings..no speech..nothing..absolutely nothing ..and still they come online to argue..and shame those intellects from AKWAIBOM ..
Many who never been in contact with an average akwaibomites will form their opinions based on village humans...
Anyways I gat no problems with them ..they're limited and chose to stay limited..feeling funky..
I wish them the best of the rant..

Only that the rant changes nothing... Now that the foolishness of it all. grin

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 03, 2019
Nnukwueze:

grin grin

Na wao you oh....

Gently allow them feel themselves....
So pitiful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Cletus77(m): 6:28pm On Oct 03, 2019
IamAtikulate:

I am not a Nigerian, boss.

Delusion!! cheesy cheesy
Long live Biafra Sha but na for Arochukwu e stop! tongue

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by IamAtikulate: 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2019
Cletus77:

I don't have anything to say to you again..
Akwa abasi ibom ayaya
Nigeria ayafon
Aya diok uno!
You can join Ibibio land, Annang, Oron and others to the zoo but don't near Igboland

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Cletus77(m): 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2019
IamAtikulate:

Akwa Abasi Ibom Amaka

Igbo Ebuka
Wen you dream u go wake up..
Uñam ikot nkpo
Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Cletus77(m): 6:30pm On Oct 03, 2019
IamAtikulate:

Your sifia pains never start.

Igbo Amaka
I've said my own finish

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Cletus77(m): 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2019
IamAtikulate:

Igbo Amaka
Your brothers from Abia u mean??
Stop this attaches mentality Bros..una don big pass am.... wink

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by IamAtikulate: 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2019
Cletus77:

Una don come oo cheesy cheesy Afonjas vs Igbos...cheesy My own be say..my native land is 100% Ibomites
Yeah...if you remove Igbo communities

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Cletus77(m): 6:33pm On Oct 03, 2019
Ikechunna:

See fawl? I know you lack reading comprehension...as you come back from betnaija house..u neva even baff..u borrow 10mb come online dey talk rubbish!

I base in Ph guy..you can't stop me from being an indigene of my state tongue

Oya go back to your depression grin
Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by LegendHero(m): 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2019
IamAtikulate:

Which Igbo communities? Indigenous or the Land Grabbers?

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Cletus77(m): 6:35pm On Oct 03, 2019
Nnukwueze:

Akwa Ibom is 100% IBOMITE..oya Goan hit your head hard... landgrabbing idiats!!
cheesy
Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by IamAtikulate: 6:35pm On Oct 03, 2019
Cletus77:
Your brothers from Abia u mean?? Stop this attaches mentality Bros..una don big pass am.... wink
No from Akwa Ibom.
Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Cletus77(m): 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2019
bonnylight003:

They lack common sense ..talk more of wisdom..
Maybe semi illiterates..not abusing..but that's whTs it is.. I understand they're so pained ..but refusal to learn and admit mistakes is so gross.. k owing that they can't change nothing on their rant..
I'm done with them ..when people can't make a simple discussion and believe their myopic view is right ..even when I told them to check out dia state government on the issue ..they keep shouting landgrabbers and giving it hot hot..I knew I was actually dealing with some dumbs that are local champions..
And even regretted spending my precious time with em.

No research ...no evidence ..no facts..even from village meetings..no speech..nothing..absolutely nothing ..and still they come online to argue..and shame those intellects from AKWAIBOM ..
Many who never been in contact with an average akwaibomites will form their opinions based on village humans...
Anyways I gat no problems with them ..they're limited and chose to stay limited..feeling funky..
I wish them the best of the rant..

Only that the rant changes nothing... Now that the foolishness of it all. grin

Anything you curse me I agree..but igbos being indigenous to Akwa Ibom exist only in your imaginations cheesy oya call me Fulani cheesy
Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by IamAtikulate: 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2019
Cletus77:
I've said my own finish
Good for you. Just stay out of Igbo land

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by IamAtikulate: 6:38pm On Oct 03, 2019
Cletus77:

Delusion!! cheesy cheesy Long live Biafra Sha but na for Arochukwu e stop! tongue
Ok. But we are not leaving an inch of our land in Akwa Ibom

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Cletus77(m): 6:38pm On Oct 03, 2019
IamAtikulate:

You can join Ibibio land, Annang, Oron and others to the zoo but don't near Igboland
Nobody is dragging igboland with you guy...
So stop behaving like a thief..ever heard of Ibom Republic or Niger Delta Republic??
When the time comes..you'll know it's not by peaceful neighbors wink
Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Cletus77(m): 6:39pm On Oct 03, 2019
IamAtikulate:

The boundaries with Abia are either forested or riverine...am Happy for this thread...next time you'll know your boundaries...
Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Cletus77(m): 6:41pm On Oct 03, 2019
LegendHero:

Which Igbo communities? Indigenous or the Land Grabbers?

Guy the LGAs they mentioned has one of the Largest unhabited forests in the state.. am a bonafide son of the soil there..if you tell them to mention where those lgas are located in the map sef..they don't know grin

More than 3 people has pointed this fact to them..yet pride won't allow them!

Landgrabbing NL Igbos!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26) (Reply)

Kukah To Buhari: You’re Leaving Nigerians Far More Worse Than You Met Them / Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm / Buhari And Mustapha Jakolo In Medina In 1984

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.