Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:16 PM

Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? (26623 Views)

Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO / Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini / ‘A Wicked Lie’ — Awolowo Dosunmu Denies Saying There’s Plot To Get Rid Of Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Ikechunna: 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2019
Cletus77:

Nigga do you know where am from?? grin grin I wish they was a voice note on NL. I can wake up one morning and start typing rubbish on a blog doesn't mean its correct! Why aren't they documents about Ibomites scattered everywhere in Abia or other SE states? grin

From Northern Ibom to Ukanafun to Ika..next will be Ikot Ekpene wink confusion!!

Come back when you can speak Annang grin

Why is this one crying on my mention? Mr. NL Annang you should go and cry to Obong Akpaekong. Crying on my mention like as if na me force Obong to write the article. NL Annang abeg swerve jor.

3 Likes

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Cletus77(m): 8:01pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ikechunna:

Why is this one crying on my mention? Mr. NL Annang you should go and cry to Obong Akpaekong. Crying on my mention like as if na me force Obong to write the article. NL Annang abeg swerve jor.

And why do you sound pained?? grin

Igboman dragging how he knows more about my state more than me..

Adíók uno!! Or as we Ananngs will say...Aliok uno! cheesy
Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Ikechunna: 8:01pm On Oct 02, 2019
Cletus77:

Is it only your bf?? cheesy y not your ribs wink grin cheesy
I understand because the truth hurts thats why you're angry cheesy

Eyo ama achiele ayin e tuom atime angry

grin grin grin grin. This one actually thinks being laughed at equates to anger because of his "truth".

Wonders shall never end. Even ignorant people now thinks their stupidity is taken seriously. Chei, the world is truly ending.

5 Likes

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Ikechunna: 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2019
Cletus77:

And why do you sound pained?? grin

Igboman dragging how he knows more about my state more than me..

Adíók uno!! Or as we Ananngs will say...Aliok uno! cheesy

By the looks of it, you don't even know the anything about the so called state you're on NL claiming grin grin

NL Annang have you cried to Obong yet? grin grin grin

Before crying to him, explain to us how an "Annang" is from Ohaobu? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Cletus77(m): 8:06pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ikechunna:

grin grin grin grin. This one actually thinks being laughed at equates to anger because of his "truth".

Wonders shall never end. Even ignorant people now thinks their stupidity is taken seriously. Chei, the world is truly ending.

God bless my state jhare wink nobody appointed you as a spokesman for anybody because you learned a thing or two from your friend

Have your documents finished?? kiss grin
Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Cletus77(m): 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ikechunna:

By the looks of it, you don't even know the anything about the so called state you're on NL claiming grin grin

NL Annang have you cried to Obong yet? grin grin grin

Before crying to him, explain to us how an "Annang" is from Ohaobu? grin grin grin

It's really good to imagine it helps cheesy but at the end of the day, its all it is..an imagination! grin cheesy

See wahala! Eyen uneghe dragging about my state more than me...if you were really that jobless, you would have taken the time to study about your state than screenshots about Akwa ibom you know nothing about cheesy
Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Ikechunna: 8:13pm On Oct 02, 2019
Cletus77:

God bless my state jhare wink nobody appointed you as a spokesman for anybody because you learned a thing or two from your friend

Have your documents finished?? kiss grin

I think I'll believe someone who has a family from the people in question and their statement backed up by fact when researching it in comparison to someone on NL claiming Akwa Ibom making statements without facts and stupidly believe typing in a language is evidence enough to back him up. grin grin

Instead of staying on NL ranting about Ndoki informing everyone about their territory in Akwa Ibom, you should be wailing on Obong for exposing about the Ika one too grin grin grin grin.

NL Annang go and learn about the state you're pretending to be from.

3 Likes

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Cletus77(m): 8:16pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ikechunna:

I think I'll believe someone who has a family from the people in question and their statement backed up by fact by researching it in comparison to someone on NL claiming Akwa Ibom making statements without facts and stupidly believe typing in a language is evidence enough to back him up. grin grin

Instead of staying on NL ranting about Ndoki informing everyone about their territory in Akwa Ibom, you should be wailing on Obong for exposing about the Ika one too grin grin grin grin

The problem is that you don't even know where those LGA you mentioned are located grin..but you can rush to download fake files..

Only an Ibom man will know whether am typing in true Annang dialect or not wink so I have nothing to prove to you trespasser cheesy grin

Call me when you download another file cheesy
Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Ikechunna: 8:19pm On Oct 02, 2019
Cletus77:

The problem is that you don't even know where those LGA you mentioned are located grin..but you can rush to download fake files..

Only an Ibom man will know whether am typing in true Annang dialect or not wink so I have nothing to prove to you trespasser cheesy grin

Call me when you download another file cheesy

See this fool actually confusing himself. Where or when did I talk about the location of LGA. Not everyone is a proud ignorant. Not everyone is as shameless as you!!

Lastly Mr. NL Annang have you cried to Obong and Ndoki people yet? grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Cletus77(m): 8:20pm On Oct 02, 2019
Cc;

NtoAkwaIbom, Otuekong1, justtodark, lastorator..Edi kut eyen uneghe mi o
Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Cletus77(m): 8:22pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ikechunna:

See this fool actually confusing himself. Where or when did I talk about the location of LGA. Not everyone is a proud ignorant. Not everyone is as shameless as you!!

Lastly Mr. NL Annang have you cried to Obong and Ndoki people yet? grin grin grin

Hahaha..nigga you're pained grin

You talking and dragging about somewhere you don't even know??
Chai! Confusion cheesy

Las las ma Fulani and Buhari go reset your brain.
Ask about what we did to Ndoki people when they wanted to drag Ikot Inyang-Ika grin
Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Ikechunna: 8:23pm On Oct 02, 2019
Cletus77:
Cc;

He actually just cc his multiple IDs grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Hilarious as Bleep!!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Tolexander: 8:23pm On Oct 02, 2019
omenka:
I didnt understand why the Yorubas were really pissed when some folks started claiming Lagos, calling it no man's land until yesterday when the same people started claiming my state, and to add insult to injury, MY LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA.

Someone even went as far as saying my Chairman is Igbo.

It is very disrespectful and annoying honestly.

Imagine the outrage from them when a thread was created the other time about Igbo Muslims. They rained hell on that thread saying NOT A SINGLE IGBO MUSLIM EXISTS.

Yet they are coveting other people's lands.

Very annoying.
bro, now you understand cheesy

There was i time I made the resolution that I would not engage anyone on issues like this here again. But my mind wouldn’t just stand firm on the resolution.

Imagine someone just waking up one day from nowhere to claim what belongs to you?
Imagine someone trying to rewrite your history wrongly?

You can now understand why we can’t siddon dey look when they try to lay claim to Lagos as a “no man’s land?
Imagine a thread yesterday where the OP claimed there is Igala tribe in Anambra (which is actually true), see the way they violently rebutted the claim.

I love them. But the problem is that, “what they do sell, they don’t want people to sell to them”.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Cletus77(m): 8:27pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ikechunna:

He actually just cc his multiple IDs grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Hilarious as Bleep!!!!!!
I don't have to prove anything to you. Until u download another document cheesy grin
Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Cletus77(m): 8:27pm On Oct 02, 2019
Tolexander:
bro, now you understand cheesy

There was i time I made the resolution that I would not engage anyone on issues like this here again. But my mind wouldn’t just stand firm on the resolution.

Imagine someone just waking up one day from nowhere to claim what belongs to you?
Imagine someone trying to rewrite your history wrongly?

You can now understand why we can’t siddon dey look when they try to lay claim to Lagos as a “no man’s land?
Imagine a thread yesterday where the OP claimed there is Igala tribe in Anambra (which is actually true), see the way they violently rebutted the claim.

I love them. But the problem is that, “what they do sell, they don’t want people to sell to them”.

Exactly!! Imagine someone dragging your state with you, claiming to know more about it than you? Haba!
Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:28pm On Oct 02, 2019
Cletus77:

Are you from Akwa Ibom? No! Then what is your problem?
Eyenn ekaaaa you give me sooo much joy... Las las we go block...

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Cletus77(m): 8:30pm On Oct 02, 2019
NtoAkwaIbom:

Eyenn ekaaaa you give me sooo much joy... Las las we go block...

Come see how nigga dey claim INI, ika, Ukanafun with stupid documents grin
Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:30pm On Oct 02, 2019
Cletus77:
Cc;

Abobii we dey showboard steady...
Ndito uneghe eyom inam mkpo anyhow...

Iwot mmor ifunke

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:31pm On Oct 02, 2019
Cletus77:

Come see how nigga dey claim INI, ika, Ukanafun with stupid documents grin

Abasi aye mia kpukpru mmor ufen tiet tiet..

Nditor inor ke mmor idi... Eye suenne kpukpru mmor tiet tiet
Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Cletus77(m): 8:32pm On Oct 02, 2019
NtoAkwaIbom:

Abobii we dey showboard steady...
Ndito uneghe eyom inam mkpo anyhow...

Iwot mmor ifunke

Ata ilad asop mmo..ekom ke ibom Ade Rivers state (Annang grin
Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Cletus77(m): 8:32pm On Oct 02, 2019
NtoAkwaIbom:

Abasi aye mia kpukpru mmor ufen tiet tiet..

Nditor inor ke mmor idi... Eye suenne kpukpru mmor tiet tiet

grin grin grin amen
Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Ikechunna: 8:32pm On Oct 02, 2019
Cletus77:

Hahaha..nigga you're pained grin

You talking and dragging about somewhere you don't even know??
Chai! Confusion cheesy

Las las ma Fulani and Buhari go reset your brain.
Ask about what we did to Ndoki people when they wanted to drag Ikot Inyang-Ika grin

grin grin grin grin. See the writing of our dear NL "Annang" on NL. Even the article posted mentioned the fights were between Annang that believe they are Igbo and Annang that does not and this fool is talking about Ndokis. When have Ndokis ever spoke Annang? grin grin grin grin grin Obong Ekpaekong should hear this one. Ndoki have never in the past or present ever claimed any other village beside the three they stated and still stating Is who this one is here telling us imaginary story. I'm 110% sure if I ask one to back up his statement, he'll start writing in a language while screeching you can't know Akwa Ibom more than me grin grin grin grin

NL Annang go and learn about the state you're claiming to be from. You're just embarrassing yourself grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by GodIsBiafran: 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2019
Same Fulani man opening the same subject under different titles trying to divide the SE-SS. Umu-Chineke can NEVER be intimidated!

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Cletus77(m): 8:34pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ikechunna:

grin grin grin grin. See the writing of our dear NL "Annang" on NL. Even the article posted mentioned the fights were between Annang that believe they are Igbo and Annang that does not and this fool is talking about Ndokis. When have Ndokis ever spoke Annang? grin grin grin grin grin Obong Ekpaekong should hear this one. Ndoki have never in the past or present ever claimed any other village beside the three they stated and still stating Is here telling us story. I'm 110% sure if I ask one to back up his statement, he'll start writing in a language while screeching you can't know Akwa Ibom more than me grin grin grin grin

NL Annang go and learn about the state you're claiming to be from. You're just embarrassing yourself grin
You don't even know if its Annang or Ibibio or Oron that borders abia cheesy...landgrabber
Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Cletus77(m): 8:34pm On Oct 02, 2019
GodIsBiafran:
Same Fulani man opening the same subject under different titles trying to divide the SE-SS. Umu-Chineke can NEVER be intimidated!

Umu chineke ke mmo?? Ilad usop...langrabber grin
Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by GodIsBiafran: 8:35pm On Oct 02, 2019
SLAP44:

Surprise surprise!

Why is it that I have never seen you condemn the killers of Agatu natives inside Benue state, those people who slaughtered thousands of Benue people since 2016 are still occupying the bushes and you are here angry by a faceless online comment about who is settling where?

Are you really okay?

Believe Omenka is from Benue at your own risk. Omenka is a bonafide YorubaMuslim. If you know, you know.

4 Likes

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by GodIsBiafran: 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2019
Cletus77:

You're quick to call everyone that challenges your fake stats worshippers of the Caliphate! Am a bonafide Ibomite but I can't say the same for you dragging ownership rights wink

Lies. I have never seen a bonafide Ibomite with this much hateful vitriol towards Igbos. You are exposing yourself, Fulani man.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2019
Cletus77:

Ata ilad asop mmo..ekom ke ibom Ade Rivers state (Annang grin

HahahhHhaa ... Utor mkpo ayedo itipe ke... Me sef dey load my own thread... These guys daft no be small... How igbo peoppe go dey stand by dey see as some daft and ignorant people dey rubbish dem, i no know

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Cletus77(m): 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2019
This their pride and superiority mentality is the major reason we don't trust them.
Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Ikechunna: 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2019
Cletus77:

You don't even know if its Annang or Ibibio or Oron that borders abia cheesy...landgrabber

The fact I actually know more about Akwa Ibom than you says it all. When have Ndokis spoke Annang? Name one Ndoki both in any of the state they are found in including Akwa-ibom that does for you to STUPIDLY think the fight highlighted by Obong was about them. that's the million dollar question grin grin

So called Akwa ibomites that does not even know anything about Akwa Ibom. Just laughable grin

Go back to talking to yourself in your multiple IDs. Schizophrenic clown

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Cletus77(m): 8:40pm On Oct 02, 2019
GodIsBiafran:

Lies. I have never seen a bonafide Ibomite with this much hateful vitriol towards Igbos. You are exposing yourself, Fulani man.

Are you from aks? Mbok ke duo kpa cheesy
I don't hate you, am trying to show you your boundary grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Igboho: Court Awards ₦50,000 Against Malami / Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation / Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.