Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,708 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Ahoy Everyone!!! Drop Your Website Link Here For Free Diagnostic SEO Audit - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ahoy Everyone!!! Drop Your Website Link Here For Free Diagnostic SEO Audit (180 Views)

My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details / Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little / #bbnaija 2019: Application Form; Cost Of Registration And All You Need For Audit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ahoy Everyone!!! Drop Your Website Link Here For Free Diagnostic SEO Audit by Ogikky(m): 6:58pm On Oct 02, 2019
Website Audit, What For?

Most website owners assume that after the web designer has finished designing their website; case closed. *Okpari*

They go to sleep, after all, I have a website now.

Unknown to you, your website can develop issues over time.

Issues that crop up might be from new and recent changes in technology or from usage.

Blogging, companies and business sites can develop issues that hurt search traffic.

Making sure that your website is well functional is a big part of your overall online marketing strategy.

Your website is your digital real estate. You have to keep it in shape.

Of what use is having a physical store or shop that nobody (customers) visits and make purchase from.

That shop will definitely close down.

The essence of carrying out a site audit is to determine how well positioned your site is, for organic traffic from Google and other search engines.

Search (organic) traffic is the best form of free traffic.

Of course, you can use paid ads (facebook, Instagram, Twitter, nairaland, display and ppc ads, etc)

But, what do you fall back on when you've finished your ad budget?

This is why you need to have your site audited from the SEO (search engine optimization) perspective.

Let me help you carry out a diagnostic audit for your site.

Drop your website link and I'll revert with issues that are affecting your site health and hurting your rankings in search engine results.

These issues when discovered and fixed will boost your search results rankings for your primary and secondary keywords.

You can't fix what you don't know to be faulty.

Quickly drop your link. Stop your site from leaking traffic.

Remember it's free of charge.

Most SEO experts will charge you a minimum of #75k and upwards.

But, I'm doing it FREE if you drop your site link here.

This last quarter of the year, Oluwa must favor You, me and everyone of us.

You can privately reach out to me via

https:///2zeiXqJ

Or check my signature

(1) (Reply)

4 Unlikely Jobs That Can Fetch You Millions / A Must Watch Video For Biafrians. [ Watch ] / HP Pavilion For Sale 45, 000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.