Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House (62178 Views)

BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) / BBNaija: Mercy Shows Her Panties, Rocks Ike As Her Fans & Tacha's Fight (Photos) / BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House by UjuJoan2: 3:54am On Oct 03, 2019
I hope something stupid like 'yellow chair' will not start trending in Twitter now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House by ruffDiamond: 3:54am On Oct 03, 2019
imagine the konkonbility.....even this odorified olosho sef get fans ... today's naija you has really big the bottom of the TRASH CAN!

certified...no,I mean TachaFied brainless debutante!

"Port Harlot" Fjrst 'Daugter'

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House by desthan(m): 4:07am On Oct 03, 2019
post=82786527:
And don't be suprise to actually see some Lazy youths vote for the said yellow chair with the money they keep complaining they don't have.

Country hard, country hard, BB9JA has made over half a BILLION naira less than 3 months.

Madness everywhere....
Misplaced priority!

Wrong analysis

Correct analysis as at when tacha was disqualified.

150,000,000 votes x 30naira = 4,500,000,000.

Half of 9billion naira multichoice has made off some lazy nigerian youth. By now it has gone higher.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House by Defenderalert(m): 4:13am On Oct 03, 2019
Local brat. Who told her she's relevant?
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House by Defenderalert(m): 4:16am On Oct 03, 2019
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin grin

Werey human being
Mad girl and mad fans

Corporate organisations will avoid her
Only crazy Instagram audio money millionaires will give her money

No one is giving her a kobo. Audio money is all she's getting. Let her start where she stopped instagram beggar.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House by Defenderalert(m): 4:19am On Oct 03, 2019
toprealman:
If the likes of Kim, Tonto etc can grab endorsement.....wait and see, it's crazy out there.

Remember these ladies dont have body odour to kill the company representatives with. Tacha does. Who wan die?! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House by anambraamaka: 4:31am On Oct 03, 2019
grin
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House by EmekaBlue(m): 4:55am On Oct 03, 2019
good
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House by Coolbreeze1988(m): 5:03am On Oct 03, 2019
post=82786527:
And don't be suprise to actually see some Lazy youths vote for the said yellow chair with the money they keep complaining they don't have.

Country hard, country hard, BB9JA has made over half a BILLION naira less than 3 months.

Madness everywhere....
Misplaced priority!
The organizers and Ebuka is gonna share the money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House by Mozzy59: 5:07am On Oct 03, 2019
TACHA BITTERS
Non slip beach slippers up for grab just for 4K
Can be reached on 07061223122

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House by mozona(m): 5:10am On Oct 03, 2019
she no even get friend for the house self..

thats bad
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:11am On Oct 03, 2019
subtlemee:
This girl needs a strong prophet like TB Joshua or cele pastor to deliver her
The people following her are and the ones taking her as their role model are the ones that need deliverance embarassed
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House by kenex4ever(m): 5:30am On Oct 03, 2019
scaramucci:

Let them release the polls for the week that everyone was up. There's a reason for not showing it - she decimated them all.

It's the other way round, mercy would have easily led the poll. They didn't release it because in other editions it gave the public an idea of the likely winner.

If you are grounded mathematically you will notice that the percentage difference btw Mercy's lead on Mike was superior to Tachas highest before this last one that she gathered pity votes and votes from those that wanted a female to win.

Case closed, I don't go back n forth in arguments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House by friendl: 5:31am On Oct 03, 2019
I don't watch bbn but things l heard about her ,if there are true ,is rubbish because l know social media can either break ,make or destroy someone.

Her character is bad abi ,then why is she having the highest vote ,well l am not surprised ,l have known Nigerians to always vote for rubbish like my very own buhari,....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House by Nobody: 5:41am On Oct 03, 2019
kenex4ever:

It's the other way round, mercy would have easily led the poll. They didn't release it because in other editions it gave the public an idea of the likely winner.

If you are grounded mathematically you will notice that the percentage difference btw Mercy's lead on Mike was superior to Tachas highest before this last one that she gathered pity votes and votes from those that wanted a female to win.

Case closed, I don't go back n forth in arguments.

Tacha and pity votes? When? Was there a time anyone pitied Tacha in that house? Do you even know that a lot of people were voting for other house mates as a result of their hatred for Tacha? When was the last time the show trended since Tacha left the house?-

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House by calliope(f): 5:52am On Oct 03, 2019
Yassss queen! Whatever you want! We die here tongue
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House by skukimania(f): 5:55am On Oct 03, 2019
scaramucci:

They only showed those with the least votes. You are talking a different week when mercy topped Tacha because of ganged up votes. There was no top of the polls the week they were all up for eviction. If you have the charts for it, show me.

Kindly go to bigbrother site and see how things went the week they were all up for eviction. Mercy topped the list.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House by Funkybabee(f): 6:03am On Oct 03, 2019
skukimania:

Kindly go to bigbrother site and see how things went the week they were all up for eviction. Mercy topped the list.

lols tell me about when she top mercy for the first timer abi u don't follow it up.
leave or hate it, she's made already

You are calling Tacha vote a pity votes biko You don't even mention ike fans that supported mercy during the time, u are an hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House by odeebee: 6:12am On Oct 03, 2019
Justpassingby45:

WHO IS TACHA

Hahahahaha
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House by BRASH: 6:15am On Oct 03, 2019
post=82786527:

Madness everywhere....
Misplaced priority!
ìf they actually vote for the said yellow chair. they will be far far better than some useless slowpokes who voted for and still surport a braindead. Lifeless and criminal dullard to rule over them. infact, Tacha's fans are geniuses compared to buhari's asslickers

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House by Sewgon79(m): 6:16am On Oct 03, 2019
PheelzAlmighty:
This room stinks. Guess who..

I do not know why some are groom with water of hatred, born with envy and grow up to be so malicious
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House by Sewgon79(m): 6:21am On Oct 03, 2019
TOPCRUISE:

The people following her are and the ones taking her as their role model are the ones that need deliverance embarassed

I remember I watched the first audition she attend for this same big brother, if see the way some useless slay mama were trolling this girl, I guess they too came for audition.

But where are those slay mama now, but I can see where Tacha is going. She is going to be popular and relevant, also her character and attitude which God will change will make you people to be consumed by your hatred at last.

I myself was once victims of people like you.

Wait and see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House by Sewgon79(m): 6:24am On Oct 03, 2019
crazycrypto710:
Her upbringing wasn’t good, she has inferiority complex issues.

Shago bù igo, èwo lè jọ yìn
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House by Sewgon79(m): 6:25am On Oct 03, 2019
tyson98:
See as this thread dey smell sef grin
I remember I watched the first audition she attend for this same big brother, if see the way some useless slay mama were trolling this girl, I guess they too came for audition.

But where are those slay mama now, but I can see where Tacha is going. She is going to be popular and relevant, also her character and attitude which God will change will make you people to be consumed by your hatred at last.

Wait and see.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House by toprealman: 6:25am On Oct 03, 2019
Defenderalert:

Remember these ladies dont have body odour to kill the company representatives with. Tacha does. Who wan die?! cheesy
I bet you, that is the "scent" that will literally pave way for her. Remember the woman with the issue of blood in the Christian Bible?
Not a fan but I'm certain she will go places.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House by Americanboy35: 6:27am On Oct 03, 2019
Smhh, misplaced priorities
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House by BRASH: 6:31am On Oct 03, 2019
Each of those youths that voted spent a minimum of 30naira, which is nothing compared to what many spend on data here on nl to bash , insult and shout sai baba. Some of u here even spend thounsands in clubs and bars just for drinks, while others spend theirs on bet9ja, eye lashes, olosho and useless calls. I,m nt a fan of the show, bt lets stop the hypocrisy. The laziest ones are those still shouting sai baba on top their suffering like the stupid deadmeat seller u quoted.
desthan:

Wrong analysis

Correct analysis as at when tacha was disqualified.

150,000,000 votes x 30naira = 4,500,000,000.

Half of 9billion naira multichoice has made off some lazy nigerian youth. By now it has gone higher.

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:35am On Oct 03, 2019
Sewgon79:

Wait and see.
Who told you that I hate her. Besides She and her character disposition were popular before getting to Bbnaija. You even admit that she had a bad character and attitude and you are proud of saying it. God will not change a person's attitude and character if the person is proud about that attitude and has intentionally made an obvious decision not to change. He is not a magician

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House by Lordjb: 6:41am On Oct 03, 2019
Okay
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House by Evercurious(f): 6:49am On Oct 03, 2019
scaramucci:

Tacha and pity votes? When? Was there a time anyone pitied Tacha in that house? Do you even know that a lot of people were voting for other house mates as a result of their hatred for Tacha? When was the last time the show trended since Tacha left the house?-

A beg go sleep... All you know is trending, trending ,trending.. Obviously you are a band wagon..

Small pikin dey really worry you. Go put her back for the house naaaa...
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House by Evercurious(f): 6:51am On Oct 03, 2019
Funkybabee:

lols tell me about when she top mercy for the first timer abi u don't follow it up.
leave or hate it, she's made already

You are calling Tacha vote a pity votes biko You don't even mention ike fans that supported mercy during the time, u are an hypocrites.

She has been disqualified. Deal with it. As she has instructed you ' VOTE FOR MY YELLOW CHAIR'.. Pls do and do that ASAP

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House by Sewgon79(m): 6:51am On Oct 03, 2019
TOPCRUISE:

God will not change a person's attitude and character if the person is proud about that attitude and has intentionally made an obvious decision not to change.

Where was that written in BIBLE or QURAN. I guess you are one of the them that our lord Jesus is mention that, anyone that have not sins or done worse should be the first to cast a stone on the prostitute woman in BIBLE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DStv Raises Charges Again. / Bukola Samuel-wemimo Leaves TVC For Channels TV / "I Would Go Nude For N45million" - Big Brother Naija 2018 Prospective Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.