Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House (62186 Views)

BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) / BBNaija: Mercy Shows Her Panties, Rocks Ike As Her Fans & Tacha's Fight (Photos) / BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House by sodiamond: 6:51am On Oct 03, 2019
Tacha likes controversies sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House by shineeye1: 7:09am On Oct 03, 2019
FlirtyKaren:
BBNaija disqualified housemate for this season, Tacha has revealed to her fans who she wants them to vote for in the show's finals.

Highly controversial housemate, Tacha who seem to have gathered the highest number of fans in the show has now told her fans, Titans who to vote for in the finals since she is no longer in the BBNaija pepper dem house.

Tacha who was off social media for a few days after she was disqualified came live on her page late last night and during the session, a fan asked who to vote for. Tacha who can be said to have none of the remaining housemates as her friend replied,

Vote for Tacha's yellow chair in the house.

Watch video here>>

https://mobile.twitter.com/LailaIjeoma/status/1179459534173155329

https://lailasnews.com/bbnaija-tacha-reveals-who-she-wants-her-fans-to-vote-for-in-the-finals-video/

If you lack eyes to SEE THROUGH their outward decorations, you are done for....
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:12am On Oct 03, 2019
Sewgon79:

Where was that written in BIBLE or QURAN. I guess you are one of the them that our lord Jesus is mention that, anyone that have not sins or done worse should be the first to cast a stone on the prostitute woman in BIBLE.
And what are the circumstances that our Lord Jesus said that. Our Lord Jesus looks at the heart. The heart speaks of your ambition. Those who were ready to cast stones do admit by their actions that they have skeletons in their closets and that's why they couldn't go further. As for the woman, Our Lord Jesus knew that only help, a miracle, a saving grace is all that could save her from the mess she put herself into because legally according to Jewish Laws she deserves to be punished and the punishment is death.
Jesus did not use that verse as an example that those who do wrong in the society should be excused but should be corrected by the authority the case has been presented to. They present the case to Jesus and having seen her sorry state gave his opinion, conclusion and advice and not judgement.
It's rather amusing why people use this stone casting to excuse themselves from any wrongdoing.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House by Orpe7(m): 7:16am On Oct 03, 2019
Thats why she can never get any endorsements
Mumu girl
Vote ur chair
And u expect giant companies to use u as Ambassador abi
tueh
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:17am On Oct 03, 2019
Sewgon79:

I remember I watched the first audition she attend for this same big brother, if see the way some useless slay mama were trolling this girl, I guess they too came for audition.

But where are those slay mama now, but I can see where Tacha is going. She is going to be popular and relevant, also her character and attitude which God will change will make you people to be consumed by your hatred at last.

I myself was once victims of people like you.

Wait and see.
Thank you I hope she shines and put her haters to shame.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House by oshe11: 7:19am On Oct 03, 2019
ityP:

Not funny. Goan baff
hahahahhahhahahaha

Very Funi

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House by olurili(m): 7:24am On Oct 03, 2019
Do your caculation,actually it is 5.1billion naira already
post=82786527:
And don't be suprise to actually see some Lazy youths vote for the said yellow chair with the money they keep complaining they don't have.

Country hard, country hard, BB9JA has made over half a BILLION naira less than 3 months.

Madness everywhere....
Misplaced priority!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House by Adrian98(m): 7:37am On Oct 03, 2019
Just a silly human
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House by mechanics(m): 7:42am On Oct 03, 2019
subtlemee:
This girl needs a strong prophet like TB Joshua or cele pastor to deliver her
hahahah, funny you, it's her choice na.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House by mercyviv(f): 7:58am On Oct 03, 2019
It's her fans. She has the right to how they think!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House by skukimania(f): 8:05am On Oct 03, 2019
Funkybabee:

lols tell me about when she top mercy for the first timer abi u don't follow it up.
leave or hate it, she's made already

You are calling Tacha vote a pity votes biko You don't even mention ike fans that supported mercy during the time, u are an hypocrites.

Are you sure you quoted the right person? Kindly point out where I said there was pity vote for Tacha?
Infact, the person I quoted was even the one saying there was ganged up vote against Tacha to Mercy's advantage, which anyone that follows BB knows to be a fat lie.
The only person that ever got "pity votes" was Cindy.
So, you are saying Ike's fans left him and voted for Mercy when they were all up for eviction, which was the reason she was ahead of Tacha? Lol! A toddler won't even believe that.
Madam hypocrite, have a nice day oh!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House by clive2u(m): 8:22am On Oct 03, 2019
and the stupid fans will still vote the yellow chair and las las bbn still gets the money. tacha and her fans get only very little sense
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House by Easy2K: 8:32am On Oct 03, 2019
Ever wondered why she prefers to sit on that yellow chair alone?
Ur guess is as good as mine..
Her perfume no be here angry...all man dey shift grin
U cant come and kill a brodaman!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House by Beat123(f): 9:03am On Oct 03, 2019
She will never change
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House by kenex4ever(m): 9:18am On Oct 03, 2019
[quote author=scaramucci post=82788969]

Tacha and pity votes? When? Was there a time anyone pitied Tacha in that house? Do you even know that a lot of people were voting for other house mates as a result of their hatred for Tacha? When was the last time the show trended since Tacha left the house?-[/quote] now
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 03, 2019
skukimania:

Kindly go to bigbrother site and see how things went the week they were all up for eviction. Mercy topped the list.

This is the chart for that day. The was no chart for those who topped the votes. Let them show it.

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House by pikaelite(m): 10:22am On Oct 03, 2019
That's what we keep telling get fans.. Now she starts to take them for mumu and idiots telling them to vote for her chair�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House by uchwar1: 11:47am On Oct 03, 2019
tyson98:
See as this thread dey smell sef grin
do you want somebody to commit suicide?
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House by wasuka14(m): 1:55pm On Oct 03, 2019
The types of people that even support this kind person sef. That reply not only insultive, but crazy. But stupid fans make her feel revelant.
FlirtyKaren:
BBNaija disqualified housemate for this season, Tacha has revealed to her fans who she wants them to vote for in the show's finals.

Highly controversial housemate, Tacha who seem to have gathered the highest number of fans in the show has now told her fans, Titans who to vote for in the finals since she is no longer in the BBNaija pepper dem house.

Tacha who was off social media for a few days after she was disqualified came live on her page late last night and during the session, a fan asked who to vote for. Tacha who can be said to have none of the remaining housemates as her friend replied,

Watch video here>>

https://lailasnews.com/bbnaija-tacha-reveals-who-she-wants-her-fans-to-vote-for-in-the-finals-video/

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House by HallaDaTruth: 2:13pm On Oct 03, 2019
You all are invited

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House by Oneday82: 6:48pm On Oct 03, 2019
FlirtyKaren:

Watch video here>>

Only God knows how smelling that chair will be. If I am her, never will be, I will suggest she hides her face in shame.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House by RevengeNimi(m): 8:59pm On Oct 03, 2019
post=82786571:

Haba
Make God forgive you and Zlatan o

Only you blocked 3 accounts..?

Now I'm back for you

O ti se nka ti eni kan ko se ri; oju re yio si ri nka ti eni kan ko riri.

Mark my word!
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House by Kingrexyl(m): 9:53am On Oct 04, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Rara o. Opolo e loun run. Otini brain tumor

Alainironu. Broda ode. Idiotic man like you
Stupid little bitch like you with smelling pussy, fucking Cambodian dish water. grin
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 04, 2019
Kingrexyl:
Stupid little bitch like you with smelling pussy, fucking Cambodian dish water. grin

I'm a little bitch while your mother is a big and grown ass bitch. No wonder she gave birth to a bastard and rejected child like you.

Call me a Cambodian dish washer. Afterall, i'm not a prostitute like your mother and sisters kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 04, 2019
tohyorsih2:

I'm a little bitch while your mother is a big and grown ass bitch. No wonder she gave birth to a bastard and rejected child like you.

Call me a Cambodian dish washer. Afterall, i'm not a prostitute like your mother and sisters kiss

STOP!!
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 04, 2019
Deola2020:

STOP!!

Ok kiss kiss
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 04, 2019

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House by Kingrexyl(m): 8:35pm On Oct 04, 2019
tohyorsih2:

If only you can say this to my face, if you don't die that day call me a bastard, I know how social media makes y'all stupid mannerless bitches say trash to your elders but I know in real life you can't even stand beside me to talk trash, because that day will be the last day you will ever breathe, well I don't blame you cause you are a BASTARD, a product of rape. grin
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House by Kingrexyl(m): 8:39pm On Oct 04, 2019
Deola2020:

STOP!!
I see, you are using ur other account to like your post, keep deceiving yourself Cambodian plate washer cheesy

Look at the dirty place you are in self, dirty pig!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House by superlanny(m): 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Ok kiss kiss
Hey friend, how you dey? And how was your day too? Sis, don't let all this people wahala you, I like as you da pada fun.... wink
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House by superlanny(m): 9:10pm On Oct 04, 2019
Kingrexyl:
If only you can say this to my face, if you don't die that day call me a bastard, I know how social media makes y'all stupid mannerless bitches say trash to your elders but I know in real life you can't even stand beside me to talk trash, because that day will be the last day you will ever breathe, well I don't blame you cause you are a BASTARD, a product of rape. grin
Kingrexyl:
who is this stupid chestbeater, just stfu and stop crying like a lil bitch, can't you just know when to shut up, you dey carry elder for head on top social media, I pity you, na small boys go wash you tire, carry cane go beat them naw, better dont threaten my friend again o.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Know The Functions Of These Remote Buttons? (Photo) / Bukola Samuel-wemimo Leaves TVC For Channels TV / "I Would Go Nude For N45million" - Big Brother Naija 2018 Prospective Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.