Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,257 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

I Am Not Interested In 3rd Term - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Interested In 3rd Term - Buhari (415 Views)

Obasanjo Didn't Succeed With 3rd Term, Buhari Will Also Fail - Ozekhome / Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari / Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Interested In 3rd Term - Buhari by MyBestTV: 4:20am On Oct 03, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has reassured Nigerians that he will not seek tenure extension at the end of his 2nd term in office as rumours of a possible spread in the gossip mill

Garba Shehu, Buhari’s spokesman in a statement on Nigeria’s Independence Day made the declaration saying categorically that the President will not seek tenure extension under any circumstances and will not support an amendment of the constitution to make that happen.

“The Presidency wishes to correct internet-based gossip ...
Read More at: https://best9jatv..com/2019/10/i-am-not-interested-in-3rd-term-buhari.html

Re: I Am Not Interested In 3rd Term - Buhari by backnbeta(f): 6:02am On Oct 03, 2019
If you had any Ray of hope at all, you'll try the third term. But you know there are so many old men already on the queue for your seat undecided
Re: I Am Not Interested In 3rd Term - Buhari by orisa37: 8:37am On Oct 03, 2019
MyBestTV:
President Muhammadu Buhari has reassured Nigerians that he will not seek tenure extension at the end of his 2nd term in office as rumours of a possible spread in the gossip mill

Garba Shehu, Buhari’s spokesman in a statement on Nigeria’s Independence Day made the declaration saying categorically that the President will not seek tenure extension under any circumstances and will not support an amendment of the constitution to make that happen.

Read More at: https://best9jatv..com/2019/10/i-am-not-interested-in-3rd-term-buhari.html

Gani Adams please don't trust him. That's how Fulanis Alimi cajoled Afonja.
Re: I Am Not Interested In 3rd Term - Buhari by orisa37: 8:42am On Oct 03, 2019
MyBestTV:

Kanu is untamable so stop lying.
Re: I Am Not Interested In 3rd Term - Buhari by JonDon12: 8:55am On Oct 03, 2019
You are not even interested in your second term.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Do My Best To Carry Nigerians Along In Our Programmes - Buhari / Minimum Wage: At Last, FG, Labour Agree On Adjustments / Ugwuanyi Donates Security Vehicles To Army, Civil Defence, Others (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.