Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,042 members, 7,956,886 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:31 PM

EFCC Arrests Three For Seven Million SIM Swap Fraud (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Three For Seven Million SIM Swap Fraud (photos) (17587 Views)

Ex-ABU VC And Bursar Arraigned For N1 Billion Fraud (Photos) / EFCC Arrests Three Lawyers Over N20 Million Fraud (Photos) / Malaysian Man Arrested In Lagos Over €250m Fraud (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Three For Seven Million SIM Swap Fraud (photos) by TemmyT002(m): 7:14am On Oct 03, 2019
Chaiiii
Which kind fraud be this ooo
Re: EFCC Arrests Three For Seven Million SIM Swap Fraud (photos) by bluebay(m): 7:21am On Oct 03, 2019
People with their foolishness. How on earth do they think they can move that money successfully without being traced.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Three For Seven Million SIM Swap Fraud (photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:26am On Oct 03, 2019
This is a latest fraud tactics that must be stopped at all cost by the EFCC or else many will lose their money in their account or die of heart attack when they discover their SIM card have been swapped and their bank account drained!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Three For Seven Million SIM Swap Fraud (photos) by moshould(m): 7:26am On Oct 03, 2019
U are a benefiting from corrupt politicians that's why u don't want then to be investigated, after stealing they will go to church and mosques to thank their god.. Useless bastards..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Three For Seven Million SIM Swap Fraud (photos) by emonis88: 7:29am On Oct 03, 2019
AroOkigbo:

Once it's internet/online fraud, it's Yoruba Amaka!
Criminality does not know tribe, everyone who is a criminal will commit crimes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Three For Seven Million SIM Swap Fraud (photos) by 2shure: 7:30am On Oct 03, 2019
Why not target dino account or even oshiomole
Re: EFCC Arrests Three For Seven Million SIM Swap Fraud (photos) by duduade: 7:48am On Oct 03, 2019
Question

Are these chosen sim cards randomly swapped??

How do one avoid someone from having access to our Sim cards?
Re: EFCC Arrests Three For Seven Million SIM Swap Fraud (photos) by Chummynoni(m): 7:58am On Oct 03, 2019
see the fools. they stil look haggard despite their profession. send them to firing squad

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Three For Seven Million SIM Swap Fraud (photos) by skukimania(f): 8:37am On Oct 03, 2019
The Invictus code! cheesy
Re: EFCC Arrests Three For Seven Million SIM Swap Fraud (photos) by Omoslim26: 9:06am On Oct 03, 2019
AroOkigbo:

Once it's internet/online fraud, it's Yoruba Amaka!
oga reasonable people know crime has no bounds and specification for tribe use your head shun tribalism on this forum go to bigotland forum if you want to display your bigot skills

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Three For Seven Million SIM Swap Fraud (photos) by Stanchem029: 9:22am On Oct 03, 2019
realestniggah:
What about the politicians and their fraud

Are you saying they should be released until we arrest the politicians?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Three For Seven Million SIM Swap Fraud (photos) by carzola(m): 10:54am On Oct 03, 2019
Criticaltemp:
Na wa ooo. The people have really up their games oo.. O lord save from the hands of dis fraudsters.. Let us not fall into their hands.. Legit hustling is the real deal bro. They should be handed over to SARZ for just one week..
oga don't tell me nonsense! !
Where are the legit work?? Make we follow u hustle am..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Three For Seven Million SIM Swap Fraud (photos) by bigiyaro(m): 11:39am On Oct 03, 2019
Badonasty:

Criminals should be killed....it will deter others from venturing into crime
lol, my dad told me this story. in the military era, robbers are shot by firing squad in stadiums, in broad day light, the event is even broadcasted before time with a general public announcement and invitation. in one such killing event, in jos, the plateau state capital, he went to the stadium with his friend on his bike, to cut the long story short, his bike was stolen at the venue, the moral of the story is, humans will always do what they want.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Three For Seven Million SIM Swap Fraud (photos) by Badonasty(m): 12:43pm On Oct 03, 2019
bigiyaro:
lol, my dad told me this story. in the military era, robbers are shot by firing squad in stadiums, in broad day light, the event is even broadcasted before time with a general public announcement and invitation. in one such killing event, in jos, the plateau state capital, he went to the stadium with his friend on his bike, to cut the long story short, his bike was stolen at the venue, the moral of the story is, humans will always do what they want.

We still need to make our laws stronger against crime...when someone steals ₦7m and goes to jail for few months that's not justice to...they should be given longer jail sentences...like 10 years and above
Re: EFCC Arrests Three For Seven Million SIM Swap Fraud (photos) by bigiyaro(m): 1:34pm On Oct 03, 2019
Badonasty:

We still need to make our laws stronger against crime...when someone steals ₦7m and goes to jail for few months that's not justice to...they should be given longer jail sentences...like 10 years and above
lol....naija is still using laws discarded by d British, in naija, u steal 7 million, use 3 million for defense, enjoy ur 4 million as ROI. end of story. in sane climes d opposite is d case.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Three For Seven Million SIM Swap Fraud (photos) by riches4me(m): 3:09pm On Oct 03, 2019
YOUNGELDER1:
Well done Efcc
U can say that again
Re: EFCC Arrests Three For Seven Million SIM Swap Fraud (photos) by riches4me(m): 3:13pm On Oct 03, 2019
Badonasty:

Then Nigerian prison will turn this

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Three For Seven Million SIM Swap Fraud (photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 03, 2019
Yoruba Yahoo Men.

Maybe nah phone repairer mastermind this crime.

The first face nah fake big boy...
Re: EFCC Arrests Three For Seven Million SIM Swap Fraud (photos) by incentive: 9:53pm On Oct 03, 2019
Nawa oh!
Re: EFCC Arrests Three For Seven Million SIM Swap Fraud (photos) by Greatzeus(m): 11:35pm On Oct 03, 2019
Scammers,I am sure they started when they were young, God as catch you,may you rot in jail No peace for the wicked, anything of worth you have gathered from scamming will all vanish like flames angry.
I dislike scammers so much,the only people I dislike more than scammers are people who supports scammers. May all their hard earned money be lost to thieves too so that they will know how it feels

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India / Father Burns His 8-Year-Old Daughter's Hand For Stealing In Kaduna (Graphic Pic) / Soldiers Arrest Benue Native Doctor & Gana's Spiritual Counselor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.