Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Will You Drop Out Of The University For #25million. Why?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Will You Drop Out Of The University For #25million. Why?? (1785 Views)

Lady Thanks Covenant University For The Best Four Years Of Her Life / RCCG Provides Scholarship In Redeemer's University For Members! / AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Drop Out Of The University For #25million. Why?? by BiyorMensarh(m): 7:35am On Oct 03, 2019
Nairalanders. this heated argument has been going on at my hostel. so I want to hear your opinions on this..WILL YOU DROP OUT OF UNI FOR 25M ?
Re: Will You Drop Out Of The University For #25million. Why?? by Tolexander: 7:37am On Oct 03, 2019
BiyorMensarh:
Nairalanders. this heated argument has been going on at my hostel. so I want to hear your opinions on this..WILL YOU DROP OUT OF UNI FOR 25M ?
Re: Will You Drop Out Of The University For #25million. Why?? by FatherBona: 7:50am On Oct 03, 2019
Bring 10million only

1 Like

Re: Will You Drop Out Of The University For #25million. Why?? by BiyorMensarh(m): 9:19am On Oct 03, 2019
FatherBona:
Bring 10million only
hhh why ?
Re: Will You Drop Out Of The University For #25million. Why?? by Ebonygirl1(f): 10:24am On Oct 03, 2019
Drop out of a Nigerian uni? HELL YES. A renowned foreign school though, no

5 Likes

Re: Will You Drop Out Of The University For #25million. Why?? by CAPSLOCKED: 10:45am On Oct 03, 2019
CAN I ENTER FOR THE PRIZE BY DESTROYING ALL MY CERTIFICATES? FROM BIRTH CERTIFICATE TO INDIGENESHIP, TO SSCE TO POST GRAD.
THEY'RE ALL USELESS AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED. cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Drop Out Of The University For #25million. Why?? by Timileyin1234(m): 11:04am On Oct 03, 2019
Why won’t I drop
Collect the money japa to obodo oyinbo
Re: Will You Drop Out Of The University For #25million. Why?? by Lagbaja01(m): 11:15am On Oct 03, 2019
Lend me 10% of that for 2years with all my original certificates as collateral, and I will be out of poverty/joblessness for life!

1 Like

Re: Will You Drop Out Of The University For #25million. Why?? by Jerkules: 11:42am On Oct 03, 2019
I won't only drop out,I will slap all the lecturers in the university, kick the VC in his balls and walk home naked for just 5 miliyon grin

8 Likes

Re: Will You Drop Out Of The University For #25million. Why?? by drips8(m): 1:54pm On Oct 03, 2019
This is not a question to the Nigerian student in a public university.

6 Likes

Re: Will You Drop Out Of The University For #25million. Why?? by djoe21(m): 3:33pm On Oct 03, 2019
Ebonygirl1:
Drop out of a Nigerian uni? HELL YES. A renowned foreign school though, no

Renowned or not, foreign or local. I'm dropping out with a bang! cool

1 Like

Re: Will You Drop Out Of The University For #25million. Why?? by djoe21(m): 3:34pm On Oct 03, 2019
In fact op let me tell you. I will not only drop out, I will warn all my children never to write jamb grin

8 Likes

Re: Will You Drop Out Of The University For #25million. Why?? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2019
I certainly would not...in life money is not all there is.
There are some certain attributes and versatility,plus experience and contacts with people one needs,in order to acquire wealth,and whether u like it or not,the university can provide that... Plus knowledege and education is also relevant to succeed.

Its better to work for ones wealth, which will ultimately give a sense of value to the fortune and also wisdom to maximize and make good use of money.

Fellow Nairalanders be realistic...all this yahoo Boys around can't boast of anything meaningful that they have done with their cash...except womanizing and drinking and even those who have tried investment lack the skills to manage their complexes

I don't know about u but I will certainly choose education over quick money and unplanned cash,because I know that in due time I will have more than X1000 of that to my name,with the required skill and experience to manage it.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Drop Out Of The University For #25million. Why?? by Martinez39(m): 4:37pm On Oct 03, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
CAN I ENTER FOR THE PRIZE BY DESTROYING ALL MY CERTIFICATES? FROM BIRTH CERTIFICATE TO INDIGENESHIP, TO SSCE TO POST GRAD.
THEY'RE ALL USELESS AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED. cheesy
Junior waec and common entrance — the most useless of them all. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Drop Out Of The University For #25million. Why?? by Martinez39(m): 4:39pm On Oct 03, 2019
I would drop out. I would drop anything even an album. After I drop out and take the money, I will go back to school. Shikena. grin

2 Likes

Re: Will You Drop Out Of The University For #25million. Why?? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2019
What about people like us with no hope for school even life in general. No food for 2weeks now just coconut water. Mehn i would give my life sef.

1 Like

Re: Will You Drop Out Of The University For #25million. Why?? by ElRapido: 4:46pm On Oct 03, 2019
Chidorx60:
There are some certain attributes and versatility,plus experience and contacts with people one needs,in order to acquire wealth,and whether u like it or not,the university can provide that... Plus knowledege and education is also relevant to succeed.

Its better to work for ones wealth, which will ultimately give a sense of value to the fortune and also wisdom to maximize and make good use of money.

Fellow Nairalanders be realistic...all this yahoo Boys around can't boast of anything meaningful that they have done with their cash...except womanizing and drinking and even those who have tried investment lack the skills to manage their complexes

I don't know about u but I will certainly choose education over quick money and unplanned cash,because I know that in due time I will have more than X1000 of that to my name,with the required skill and experience to manage it.

If only you knew the number of people that finished school in last ten years that have 25M to their name.

4 Likes

Re: Will You Drop Out Of The University For #25million. Why?? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 03, 2019
ElRapido:

If only you knew the number of people that finished school in last ten years that have 25M to their name.
A person who boldy rejects 25million for university education certainly has things in place to make much more..at the right time.

1 Like

Re: Will You Drop Out Of The University For #25million. Why?? by 2rez: 4:56pm On Oct 03, 2019
Hehe! Op uahụ esighị gị ike. U asked a Nigerian rhetorical question & u still con dey ask why? Op take your time fah... grin

1 Like

Re: Will You Drop Out Of The University For #25million. Why?? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2019
School na by luck... As for me I'll dropout.
Every damn things I was taught in school I've forgotten it, right now I'm after money, chasing money,hustling money.
That's life......
Re: Will You Drop Out Of The University For #25million. Why?? by legendine(m): 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
Chidorx60:

As this country economy, if u reject that huge amount, ur family might reject u, before u reject that such amount, look at the situation beside u, after graduation, have u been guaranteed 6figures salary job? If not Bros, rejecting that such amount in this country condition might be a mistake... but is not that advisable to be drop out of sch sha

1 Like

Re: Will You Drop Out Of The University For #25million. Why?? by slimay(m): 5:42pm On Oct 03, 2019
Is that even a question??......... I will be so proud to tell the story of dropping out after securing that money.
Re: Will You Drop Out Of The University For #25million. Why?? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 03, 2019
legendine:

As this country economy, if u reject that huge amount, ur family might reject u, before u reject that such amount, look at the situation beside u, after graduation, have u been guaranteed 6figures salary job? If not Bros, rejecting that such amount in this country condition might be a mistake... but is not that advisable to be drop out of sch sha
Accepting the money and dropping out of school is a risk too.

Lemme just tell u the clear reasons why any youth will accept such unplanned cash...its clearly due to lack of direction and preparation.

Someone who knows where him or her is going will reject times two of that sum.
Re: Will You Drop Out Of The University For #25million. Why?? by Jimmyson: 7:30pm On Oct 03, 2019
Foolish question. Don't ever ask this kind of question again...it is misleading.
Re: Will You Drop Out Of The University For #25million. Why?? by joinnow: 9:54pm On Oct 03, 2019
School na scam

The way I go draw my bag and Ghana mustgo comot for school

Re: Will You Drop Out Of The University For #25million. Why?? by KingAzubuike(f): 10:37pm On Oct 03, 2019
DoorMan:
What about people like us with no hope for school even life in general. No food for 2weeks now just coconut water. Mehn i would give my life sef.
Coconut water is highly nutritious and contains high amount of potassium and amino acids. Continue drinking it, you won't die.

1 Like

Re: Will You Drop Out Of The University For #25million. Why?? by Ay04z(m): 11:22pm On Oct 03, 2019
Buy bitcoin 15 million. Keep. Den five million to finish my degree in India. D Remaining five million. For flexing. Lol
Re: Will You Drop Out Of The University For #25million. Why?? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 03, 2019

1 Like

Re: Will You Drop Out Of The University For #25million. Why?? by Exc2000: 11:41pm On Oct 03, 2019
grin

some graduate earn 100k, that means suchgraduate would have to work for atleast 15-20 years depending on promotion and salary increase before earning 25 million... so Hell yes its a brilliant move, infact if you are a dunce that cant invest.. just buy shares of a reputable company or put the money in a fund management company and you dont have to work till you die
Re: Will You Drop Out Of The University For #25million. Why?? by mojibbz(m): 1:34am On Oct 04, 2019
Chidorx60:

Accepting the money and dropping out of school is a risk too.

Lemme just tell u the clear reasons why any youth will accept such unplanned cash...its clearly due to lack of direction and preparation.

Someone who knows where him or her is going will reject times two of that sum.

Lol sorry sorry to ask. With all due disrespect are you delusional?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What’s Is The Difference Between Nigerian Army And Nigerian Legion Force / Computer Science Msc With 3rd Class In A Social Science / Should Parents Be Held Responsible For Their School-going Children's Discipline?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.