Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Will You Drop Out Of The University For #25million. Why?? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Will You Drop Out Of The University For #25million. Why?? (1788 Views)

Lady Thanks Covenant University For The Best Four Years Of Her Life / RCCG Provides Scholarship In Redeemer's University For Members! / AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Drop Out Of The University For #25million. Why?? by Gulher: 2:04am On Oct 04, 2019
Chidorx60:

Accepting the money and dropping out of school is a risk too.

Lemme just tell u the clear reasons why any youth will accept such unplanned cash...its clearly due to lack of direction and preparation.

Someone who knows where him or her is going will reject times two of that sum.
oboy you must be high. That money will take any body to his or her destination in life, faster
Re: Will You Drop Out Of The University For #25million. Why?? by Kingofdemonss: 2:15am On Oct 04, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:
grin

some graduate earn 100k, that means suchgraduate would have to work for atleast 15-20 years depending on promotion and salary increase before earning 25 million... so Hell yes its a brilliant move, infact if you are a dunce that cant invest.. just buy shares of a reputable company or put the money in a fund management company and you dont have to work till you die
[/s]
Re: Will You Drop Out Of The University For #25million. Why?? by Nobody: 2:43am On Oct 04, 2019
Show me the money first...

"May be you are testing me" in MC lively voice!!
Re: Will You Drop Out Of The University For #25million. Why?? by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 04, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Coconut water is highly nutritious and contains high amount of potassium and amino acids. Continue drinking it, you won't die.

its still not food. I cant describe this hunger.
Re: Will You Drop Out Of The University For #25million. Why?? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 04, 2019
Gulher:
oboy you must be high. That money will take any body to his or her destination in life, faster
Do I look like a fellow thug like u,pls kindly bounce of my mentions if insults is the only way u communicate in ur family.
Re: Will You Drop Out Of The University For #25million. Why?? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 04, 2019
mojibbz:

Lol sorry sorry to ask. With all due disrespect are you delusional?

Know am not sir...but I don't need to question ur own case of acute stupidity.
Rubbish.
Re: Will You Drop Out Of The University For #25million. Why?? by Gulher: 7:33pm On Oct 04, 2019
[s]
Chidorx60:

Do I look like a fellow thug like u,pls kindly bounce of my mentions if insults is the only way u communicate in ur family.
[/s]

Re: Will You Drop Out Of The University For #25million. Why?? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 04, 2019
Gulher:
[s][/s]
Joblessness at its peak...it seems u were purposely looking for who to use this meme on...hope u got paid.
Re: Will You Drop Out Of The University For #25million. Why?? by Gulher: 9:26pm On Oct 04, 2019
[s]
Chidorx60:

Joblessness at its peak...it seems u were purposely looking for who to use this meme on...hope u got paid.
[/s]

Re: Will You Drop Out Of The University For #25million. Why?? by BiyorMensarh(m): 5:41pm On Oct 07, 2019
2rez:
Hehe! Op uahụ esighị gị ike. U asked a Nigerian rhetorical question & u still con dey ask why? Op take your time fah... grin
Hehehe.. sorrie
Re: Will You Drop Out Of The University For #25million. Why?? by 2rez: 11:07am On Oct 08, 2019
BiyorMensarh:
Hehehe.. sorrie

grin
Accepted.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opinion : Why FG Is Refusing To Open Federal Universities / The Next Generation Computer Systems / List Of 10 Toughest Exams In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.