Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,940 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Andy Ruiz Jnr Wants Joshua To Quit If He Loses - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Andy Ruiz Jnr Wants Joshua To Quit If He Loses (432 Views)

Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr / Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr / Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Andy Ruiz Jnr Wants Joshua To Quit If He Loses by noblejoeuc: 7:45am On Oct 03, 2019
Andy Ruiz Jnr has told Anthony Joshua that he should take a break from boxing if he loses to the Mexican again.

The pair are scheduled to have a huge rematch in December after Ruiz Jnr took Joshua’s three world heavyweight title belts in their initial fight in New York in June.

Andy Ruiz Jnr believes he can defeat Joshua once again when they come to blows in Saudi Arabia and has advised the Briton to step away from the ring if he fails to regain his world titles.

“I think he should take a little break if I beat him,’ Andy Ruiz Jnr told Sky Sports.

“Let him recuperate, but one or two losses are not going to make a difference.

“He’s still a warrior, he’s still a great fighter, and I’m sure he’ll bounce back.”

Joshua recently admitted he had to ‘grieve’ after losing his heavyweight titles to Ruiz in a shock loss at Madison Square Garden.

The Briton handed over his WBO, IBF and WBA and IBO belts to the Mexican after defeat in the seventh round having been knocked down four times.

“I think I had to grieve and ask myself all the questions you would expect.

“People say “you lost”, I call it a blip.

“I can’t wait to get in there and fight him. Every time I have fought a champion I have risen to the occasion.”

See: https://grandmarketsquare.com/andy-ruiz-jnr-wants-joshua-to-quit-if-he-loses/

Re: Andy Ruiz Jnr Wants Joshua To Quit If He Loses by noblejoeuc: 7:47am On Oct 03, 2019
Andy is determined but I can't really tell how far Joshua has trained for the rematch...
Re: Andy Ruiz Jnr Wants Joshua To Quit If He Loses by noblejoeuc: 7:50am On Oct 03, 2019
I heard Joshua is from Nigeria and that he is currently in Nigeria eating enough fufu to regain form grin

See Also: The Fastest Man In African
Re: Andy Ruiz Jnr Wants Joshua To Quit If He Loses by thorpido(m): 8:32am On Oct 03, 2019
Mind games.
Re: Andy Ruiz Jnr Wants Joshua To Quit If He Loses by noblejoeuc: 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2019
seriuosly?
thorpido:
Mind games.

(1) (Reply)

Neymar Turned To Be Among Players With 100 Caps Win / UEFA Europa League, 25 October 2019(GMT +8) / Onyekuru Set For Galatasaray Return As Monaco Ready To Offload Winger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.