Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja (85146 Views)

Soludo Celebrates 30th Marriage Anniversary With 6 Children (Video) / Between Rochas Okorocha And A Female Police Officer In Owerri. Photos / PHOTOS: Okorocha And Ganduje Visit Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by whytepawn1(m): 5:33am On Oct 04, 2019
festacman:
I am not Okorocha's fan but the serene meeting setting captured in those pictures is impressive.
It is a family meeting but it looks every inch a formal Boardroom scene.

I know a wealthy man with only five children but a meeting like is always dramatic. One crazy son would appear defiantly in his boxers and another one would show up late and keep asking when their father would share his estate. Crazy crazy family, that.
Too much home movie �
Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by Caseless: 7:13am On Oct 04, 2019
obiekunie2:
with all his money but see the scanty empty book shelves!

I dont how books take offend black man!

Let it be an oyibo man that have the kind of rochas wealth - the whole of that wall would av been covered with book shelves boasting of books that will be worth millions - and a collectors pride!
Rochas love books.
Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by Caseless: 7:15am On Oct 04, 2019
You'll have to give it to him; his children are well mannered. Not like the children of average Nigerian politician.
Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by naijacentric(m): 7:33am On Oct 04, 2019
festacman:
I am not Okorocha's fan but the serene meeting setting captured in those pictures is impressive.
It is a family meeting but it looks every inch a formal Boardroom scene.

I know a wealthy man with only five children but a meeting like is always dramatic. One crazy son would appear defiantly in his boxers and another one would show up late and keep asking when their father would share his estate. Crazy crazy family, that.
abegi all na scam the same books they use in scamming their people. Bros we are all the same just that those guys operate on another dimension not all oyinbo people like books.
Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by Lucky5000(m): 7:43am On Oct 04, 2019
Quote me wrong, these Children are likely not to have Voters card, and some people have killed themselves for all these politicians

#nonsense
Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by foreshore(m): 7:47am On Oct 04, 2019
bigCassava:
Owelle Rochas Okorocha was born in 22 September 1962. He is a politician of Igbo extraction from Imo State. Rochas Okorocha is a former governor and the senator representing Imo West Senatorial district at the 9th Nigerian Senate.

The former governor is representing the Imo West Senatorial District at the red chamber.

He is the founder of Rochas Foundation, the charity is comprised of a good number of special schools that are spread all over Nigeria that gives scholarship to the less privileged children in the Nigerian society.

Rochas okorocha is married to nneoma nkechi okorocha with 6 kids.

As seen below Rochas okorocha and his 6 kids discussing family, business or even about politics.

https://chikasom..com/2019/10/rochas-okorocha-and-his-6-kids-in-round.html?m=1

How does this concern us now?
Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 04, 2019
ok
Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by alexola20(m): 9:33am On Oct 04, 2019
Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by solutionsmax278: 11:29am On Oct 04, 2019
Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by plaindealer: 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2019
generationz:

Seriously, Nigerians deserve the dumb and stupid leaders they get.

Ciao.

Is the current governor of Imo state a book reader, a book collector and bookseller?

What Nigerians don't deserve are bitter and hateful youths with colomentality and warped believe that we all have to be book collectors and booksellers even though they barely read and haven't even collected or sold1 single book in their life.
Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by Joseph08(m): 2:04pm On Oct 04, 2019
These girls no go Sabi cook as I dey see them grin grin
If I'm lying the one on black dress should come and cook for me cool
Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by SjMbula(m): 4:40pm On Oct 13, 2019
On how to move country forward or to move family affairs forward
Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:59am On Feb 27, 2020
bigCassava:
Owelle Rochas Okorocha was born in 22 September 1962. He is a politician of Igbo extraction from Imo State. Rochas Okorocha is a former governor and the senator representing Imo West Senatorial district at the 9th Nigerian Senate.

The former governor is representing the Imo West Senatorial District at the red chamber.

He is the founder of Rochas Foundation, the charity is comprised of a good number of special schools that are spread all over Nigeria that gives scholarship to the less privileged children in the Nigerian society.

Rochas okorocha is married to nneoma nkechi okorocha with 6 kids.

As seen below Rochas okorocha and his 6 kids discussing family, business or even about politics.

https://chikasom..com/2019/10/rochas-okorocha-and-his-6-kids-in-round.html?m=1

Atiku sure pass. Dude invites profs from world renown institute like Harvard for a private family business class with his entire family in attendance.

Dem no born you well to miss the sessions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Col. Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Issues Ultimatum To The Nigerian Army / Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election / Ayinke, MC Oluomo's Daughter & Her Boyfriend Have A Good Time In Puerto Rico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.