Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja (85084 Views)

Soludo Celebrates 30th Marriage Anniversary With 6 Children (Video) / Between Rochas Okorocha And A Female Police Officer In Owerri. Photos / PHOTOS: Okorocha And Ganduje Visit Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by Banmeallday: 3:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
Jerkules:
Wish I can kidnap all his dotas and give dem belle,see better food wey full table grin

LOL...Funny the kids of the governors looking fresh, not breathing the shythole air from the zoo daily, but the masses are there looko looking...

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by Anazp: 3:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
Success1020:
Typical Igbo family meeting. Go to every Igbo family, even 5 yrs old child is seated. They sit down and discuss. Their father allow them to offer their view. If the father suggest something that doesn't make sense, the children will overrule him and he will accept it. Not like feudal system in the North, West and Edo.
YOU ARE VERY STUPIID. THE YORUBAS ARE WAY MORE CIVILISED THAN U BASTARD IBOSS

7 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by Jerkules: 4:24pm On Oct 03, 2019
Banmeallday:

LOL...Funny the kids of the governors looking fresh, not breathing the shythole air from the zoo daily, but the masses are there looko looking...
Naso
Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by plaindealer: 5:28pm On Oct 03, 2019
[s]
obiekunie2:

chai!

bros u seriously mumu!

abeg just stop talking no vex!

the speed u take dey reduce yourself u go soon turn 'short' dwarf!
[/s]

I asked you a simple question, is Rochas a book collector or must he be a book collector or there's a law in your hateful and soul that he must be a book collector?

And, since book collection is your potion in life, how many books have you collected?

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by terrymason(m): 5:50pm On Oct 03, 2019
obiekunie2:
with all his money but see the scanty empty book shelves!

I dont how books take offend black man!

Let it be an oyibo man that have the kind of rochas wealth - the whole of that wall would av been covered with book shelves boasting of books that will be worth millions - and a collectors pride!
abi!
But why stack books cause of what people think? When you can easily have thousands of e-books on your gadgets...

Typical example of how a friend of my like going to night class to study but ended up with extension... you know why? Is like stacking books and make other feel his reading, don't know that we at home got things covered...

Never judge a man by is out world appearance but by is inner intent...

Peace... undecided

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by dadebayo1(m): 5:56pm On Oct 03, 2019
Can you see the phone.... grin

Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by AdeniyiA(m): 6:43pm On Oct 03, 2019
You mean the statute gov?
Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by obiekunie2: 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2019
ArticleBeast:

[s]Hold buhari for your frustration. I understand it is difficult for you to keep your life together but suicide isn't the best option. Stay strong[/s]

buhari yaf suffered for una hand! cheesy
Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by madridguy(m): 7:55pm On Oct 03, 2019
Stop following me upandown

Johnnyessence:
thank God amiloaded don wise up. she applied God's wisdom dumping you for real.
Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 03, 2019
Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by notoriousbabe: 8:33pm On Oct 03, 2019
None of them resemble him. I suspect fowl play
Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by ruggedtimi(m): 8:33pm On Oct 03, 2019
discussing owerri's money
Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by Xisnin(m): 8:33pm On Oct 03, 2019
obiekunie2:

Let it be an oyibo man that have the kind of rochas wealth - the whole of that wall would av been covered with book shelves boasting of books that will be worth millions - and a collectors pride!
How is it your business, poor black man?
Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by notoriousbabe: 8:34pm On Oct 03, 2019
dadebayo1:
Can you see the phone.... grin
wetin do am?
Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by myfan: 8:35pm On Oct 03, 2019
Na dem
Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 03, 2019
obiekunie2:

Maybe na the book dey their laptop.
Soft copies grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 03, 2019
madridguy:
Alhaji Rochas and his cabinet grin

I go like be Rochas Okorocha inlaw, the girl for middle enta my eyes tongue Can anyone here help me with her BB pin make i dey ping her undecided
the girl go too serious jor. Go for d one in black hare. That one go somehow get ur time
Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by budusky05(m): 8:35pm On Oct 03, 2019
How come uche nwosu is not there
Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by Olaikpu10: 8:36pm On Oct 03, 2019
[s]
ola33t:

grin grin grin
[/s]
Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by Minenaira: 8:38pm On Oct 03, 2019
Success1020:
Typical Igbo family meeting. Go to every Igbo family, even 5 yrs old child is seated. They sit down and discuss. Their father allow them to offer their view. If the father suggest something that doesn't make sense, the children will overrule him and he will accept it. Not like feudal system in the North, West and Edo.

I would like to see the picture of you and your family discussing
Please post asap

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by Minjim: 8:39pm On Oct 03, 2019
Abeg!

Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by Maldini212(m): 8:39pm On Oct 03, 2019
Nothing pass money
For this world

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by Nthrone(m): 8:40pm On Oct 03, 2019
madridguy:
Alhaji Rochas and his cabinet grin

I go like be Rochas Okorocha inlaw, the girl for middle enta my eyes tongue Can anyone here help me with her BB pin make i dey ping her undecided

Ahh, you want to be the second Uche Nwosu
Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by ctleurocollege: 8:41pm On Oct 03, 2019
obiekunie2:

[s]
see this moronic stark illiterate that doesn't know what book collectors items is all about - is here opening his stinking gutter to expose his illiteracy[/s]
Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by slaypapa: 8:41pm On Oct 03, 2019
What a family! God abeg bless me with this kind beautiful life
Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by bukatyne(f): 8:41pm On Oct 03, 2019
Nice setup.

They all look very clean, decent and responsible.

This is money with class.

If only the average Nigerian is wise enough to know that the elites only care about themselves.
Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by seangy4konji: 8:42pm On Oct 03, 2019
The kids are laughing and feeling dly6cos their father is a looter...

They v no reason to v sleepless night.. It no concern them if Megan den drink Harri morninnafternoon and night

Den know know Saar na Buhari goverrment we see self
Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by jaxxy(m): 8:42pm On Oct 03, 2019
Not impressed not after the ridiculous, poor and almost shameful performance as governor.
Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by ctleurocollege: 8:42pm On Oct 03, 2019
obiekunie2:

[s]
Let it be an oyibo man that have the kind of rochas wealth - the whole of that wall would av been covered with book shelves boasting of books that will be worth millions - and a collectors pride![/s]
Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by backnbeta(f): 8:43pm On Oct 03, 2019
Yahoo boys... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures / Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election / Col. Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Issues Ultimatum To The Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.