Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:41 AM

Investment Opportunity In A Poultry Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Opportunity In A Poultry Business (737 Views)

Don't Invest In Poultry Business Unless You Have Seen This!!! / Between Poultry Business And Cafe Business Which Is More Profitable / Business/investment Opportunity In A Multi Billion Dollar Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investment Opportunity In A Poultry Business by keenclue(m): 9:14am On Oct 03, 2019
Are you looking to start a part time business and don't know which business to invest in.

Do you have the funds to invest in a poultry business but don't have the time to invest?

I have a land, you build the structure. I have the knowledge and time, you buy the chicks and feed.

Then we discuss on profit sharing ratio.

I'm in lagos, ikorodu to be precise.

Call or WhatsApp 08056485812 and let's rub minds together.

Let's sow the seed now and reap the fruit by December.

Pls note, I will handle the marketing extremely well. I have people waiting to buy once they are mature.
Re: Investment Opportunity In A Poultry Business by keenclue(m): 7:55pm On Oct 03, 2019
Let's do this
Re: Investment Opportunity In A Poultry Business by keenclue(m): 7:09am On Oct 04, 2019
It's a brand new day

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Loan Of N400k To Pay Back N500k In Two Months. My Land As Collateral. / 5 Things You Need To Do As USD Is Set To Rise Again In Few Months From Now / Trade With Secured Escrow, Pay With Cash, Giftcards And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.