Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,017 members, 7,810,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Ghanaian Nurse Helps A Pregnant Woman Give Birth On The Road (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ghanaian Nurse Helps A Pregnant Woman Give Birth On The Road (Photos) (34338 Views)

Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends / Male Nurse Helps A Woman Deliver Her Baby By The Roadside In Ghana (Photos) / Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Helps A Pregnant Woman Give Birth On The Road (Photos) by mii4u(f): 11:48am On Oct 03, 2019
Citytrend:
Eyaa innocent Baby.
Please mothers is there anything you can do to avoid such incident! Because this doesn't sound well!

Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on
Nothing can be done, it comes wen it comes
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Helps A Pregnant Woman Give Birth On The Road (Photos) by Excuzeme: 11:49am On Oct 03, 2019
adontcare:
na so. Then some human being will start complaining if u give birth to girl child

Giving birth to a girl child is not the problem of the woman.
It is the husband that is donating X-Chromosone, associating with the woman's ALWAYS X-chromosone donation, to give birth to a girl child.

Women - XX
Men - XY
Boy Child - XY
Girl Child - XX

If you want to have a male child, your husband or you should make sure he donates a Y-Chromosone during copulation.
There are SIMPLE scientfic methods to increase the chances of donating an Y-Chromosone, almost to the pint of certainty nowadays so the sex of a baby should never be a source of quarrel in a family.

The Husband is responsible for that choice and he should do the right things.
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Helps A Pregnant Woman Give Birth On The Road (Photos) by tfelicityk(m): 11:59am On Oct 03, 2019
God is Great....

It happened at the time of needs...

May God answers all our prayers at the point of needs and beyond.
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Helps A Pregnant Woman Give Birth On The Road (Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:02pm On Oct 03, 2019
Congratulations to her. Its not an easy stuff.
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Helps A Pregnant Woman Give Birth On The Road (Photos) by Pusyiter(m): 12:10pm On Oct 03, 2019
Just a reference
niaralandtopuser:

Ghanaian nurse
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Helps A Pregnant Woman Give Birth On The Road (Photos) by oyetunder(m): 12:16pm On Oct 03, 2019
Liftedhands:
Have you been in labor before? undecided
houses are less than 20 meters away. The moment it started, someone could have askesls others to help her inside. But these is African where any help can become a crime. Madam Labour, I know what I wrote ma.
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Helps A Pregnant Woman Give Birth On The Road (Photos) by Ziel20: 12:19pm On Oct 03, 2019
And the name of the child will be...?
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Helps A Pregnant Woman Give Birth On The Road (Photos) by Liftedhands(f): 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2019
oyetunder:
houses are less than 20 meters away. The moment it started, someone could have askesls others to help her inside. But these is African where any help can become a crime. Madam Labour, I know what I wrote ma.
Sometimes 20 meters is too long a time between life and death. Baby has crowned and any time delayed in bringing him out could be fatal.
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Helps A Pregnant Woman Give Birth On The Road (Photos) by LadySarah: 1:45pm On Oct 03, 2019
cescky:

Kudos to you he nurse

At the attached picture.. unless this is some sick racists joke..thats not what an African baby looks like..at least that's not what I looked like..

How many dark brown people are even dark from birth?

That picture is a mockery of brown people and like the not very intelligent person you are you took it...

Africans are not black but brown... caucasians are not white ...I don't know what colour id call them..

But you have been made to feel Inferior by programming that you are black, which is inferior and they white superior... because one colour is associated with good and bad..and you not so wisely are promoting trash. Give your self brain

Dont mind him.Iam dark and thats how my kids come out at birth including a lot of it her women.

The darken with time
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Helps A Pregnant Woman Give Birth On The Road (Photos) by LadySarah: 1:47pm On Oct 03, 2019
oyetunder:

The baby had crowned already,and further movt by the mother could snuff life out of the baby.
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Helps A Pregnant Woman Give Birth On The Road (Photos) by TGMISKY(m): 1:57pm On Oct 03, 2019
This one our women only know how to wear trousers and skirt, I wonder what will happen when such a situation arise
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Helps A Pregnant Woman Give Birth On The Road (Photos) by Citytrend: 2:14pm On Oct 03, 2019
Liftedhands:
Nothing actually! If the woman resist it for too long baby might die. Some labour come on so fast the woman doesn't have time to get medical help.
God have mercy
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Helps A Pregnant Woman Give Birth On The Road (Photos) by Olaikpu10: 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:
cool

Women can give birth without nurses, Mad women do it, jungle women do it, cave women do it

[/s]
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Helps A Pregnant Woman Give Birth On The Road (Photos) by Solsix(m): 2:53pm On Oct 03, 2019
Nna eh my life hard but at least I was born at the hospital. One reason to be grateful
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Helps A Pregnant Woman Give Birth On The Road (Photos) by 2016easy2017: 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2019
why are babies always WHITE at first
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Helps A Pregnant Woman Give Birth On The Road (Photos) by SamOyovwi: 4:26pm On Oct 03, 2019
Use your head take nod rod
Excuzeme:

If you like, marry Iraqi wife, who dat one epp?

Always inputing tribe into everything.
Bunch of unrepentant tribalist.
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Helps A Pregnant Woman Give Birth On The Road (Photos) by Cousin9999: 6:26pm On Oct 03, 2019
Amadaz:
Everything about Africa looks awkward... This should have been done sonwia else other than the road.

People in America and all over Europe have birthed children in parking lots, malls, zoos, movie theaters, and everywhere else. It's natural. You don't always get a choice. People should just be thankful when the child is safely born, and more thankful when a knowledgeable person is around to help.

Here's a TV show that focuses on these moments and their success.
https://m.imdb.com/title/tt10621514/
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Helps A Pregnant Woman Give Birth On The Road (Photos) by Amadaz(m): 6:33pm On Oct 03, 2019
Cousin9999:

People in America and all over Europe have birthed children in parking lots, malls, zoos, movie theaters, and everywhere else. It's natural. You don't always get a choice. People should just be thankful when the child is safely born, and more thankful when a knowledgeable person is around to help.

Here's a TV show that focuses on these moments and their success.
https://m.imdb.com/title/tt10621514/
you're right but my concern is the level of decency irrespective of where and how which Africa is below pass mark
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Helps A Pregnant Woman Give Birth On The Road (Photos) by Rosarie(f): 7:48pm On Oct 03, 2019
Citytrend:
But I thought they usually say something people know their month?
it is called edd(estimated date of delivery..
It is not actual date,pls google
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Helps A Pregnant Woman Give Birth On The Road (Photos) by Citytrend: 7:51pm On Oct 03, 2019
Rosarie:
it is called edd(estimated date of delivery..
It is not actual date,pls google
OK dear
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Helps A Pregnant Woman Give Birth On The Road (Photos) by Cousin9999: 10:05pm On Oct 03, 2019
Amadaz:
you're right but my concern is the level of decency irrespective of where and how which Africa is below pass mark

You're either a racist cracker or a poor excuse for a black person.
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Helps A Pregnant Woman Give Birth On The Road (Photos) by adontcare(f): 1:06pm On Oct 05, 2019
Excuzeme:

Giving birth to a girl child is not the problem of the woman.
It is the husband that is donating X-Chromosone, associating with the woman's ALWAYS X-chromosone donation, to give birth to a girl child.

Women - XX
Men - XY
Boy Child - XY
Girl Child - XX

If you want to have a male child, your husband or you should make sure he donates a Y-Chromosone during copulation.
There are SIMPLE scientfic methods to increase the chances of donating an Y-Chromosone, almost to the pint of certainty nowadays so the sex of a baby should never be a source of quarrel in a family.

The Husband is responsible for that choice and he should do the right things.
u r a learned man. But in our society, u will still hear people that are literate putting d blame on the women.
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Helps A Pregnant Woman Give Birth On The Road (Photos) by Citytrend: 11:17am On Oct 06, 2019
Jayslicky:
shocked

Child of the road.
you never can tell

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Doctor Saves ‘dying Man’ On Azman Airline Flight [PHOTOS] / See Amazing Weight Transformation Of This Man (440lb To 172.8lb) / 6 Tips To Help You Fall Asleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.