Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Can You Marry Someone Infected With HIV/AIDS Because Of Love??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Someone Infected With HIV/AIDS Because Of Love??? (914 Views)

MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's / Can You Marry Someone Whose Nude Photos/video Has Leaked On Social Media?? / Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry Someone Infected With HIV/AIDS Because Of Love??? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 03, 2019
Can you marry someone infected with HIV/AIDS because of love

MODIFIED
Youths just use their data only for Facebook, Twitter, IG and chatting and random stuff... Can't even Google what they don't know.
A HIV+ person who is very adherent (dose, dosing schedule and time) to the ART regimen (eg ZLN, TLE or TLD) will attain and maintain viral suppression for as long as. A HIV- person (who will be initiated in PrEP for 6 months) can marry such a person and will remain negative as long as the first conditions are met by the HIV+ partner. Good nutrition, counseling and PMTCT will ensure that..
Re: Can You Marry Someone Infected With HIV/AIDS Because Of Love??? by IceColdVeins(m): 1:25pm On Oct 03, 2019
seriously?

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone Infected With HIV/AIDS Because Of Love??? by pharrell8(m): 2:33pm On Oct 03, 2019
LillyVal:
Can you marry someone infected with HIV/AIDS because of love
I don't think I can... knowing fully DAT d person life is on d edge

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone Infected With HIV/AIDS Because Of Love??? by dalongjnr: 3:36pm On Oct 03, 2019
The answer can be both ways depending on what the relationship mean to the partners.
I will elaborate later.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone Infected With HIV/AIDS Because Of Love??? by Starboytwo(m): 4:22pm On Oct 03, 2019
Person finish for life? Maka why
Re: Can You Marry Someone Infected With HIV/AIDS Because Of Love??? by duruZed(m): 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2019
I can't but i know of a man that married a hiv+ lady for the past 8years now and is still healthy.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone Infected With HIV/AIDS Because Of Love??? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2019
My point exactly
duruZed:
I can't but i know of a man that married a hiv+ lady for the past 8years now and is still healthy.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Infected With HIV/AIDS Because Of Love??? by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:54pm On Oct 04, 2019
LillyVal:
My point exactly

A

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Infected With HIV/AIDS Because Of Love??? by Nmezor(f): 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2019
No I cant
Re: Can You Marry Someone Infected With HIV/AIDS Because Of Love??? by blinking001(m): 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2019
Never.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Infected With HIV/AIDS Because Of Love??? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 04, 2019
blinking001:
Never.
Dont you have hiv?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Infected With HIV/AIDS Because Of Love??? by blinking001(m): 8:44pm On Oct 04, 2019
MissGhosted:
Dont you have hiv?
Bleep off
Re: Can You Marry Someone Infected With HIV/AIDS Because Of Love??? by Magnoliaa(f): 3:14am On Oct 05, 2019
Yes. For love.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Infected With HIV/AIDS Because Of Love??? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 07, 2019
undecided
MissGhosted:
Dont you have hiv?

(1) (Reply)

Girl Dies Of Abortion In Enugu State / Your Penis Will Look Better If You Do This / Share Your Childhood Sexual Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.