Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Burial Of South African-Based Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Onitsha - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burial Of South African-Based Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Onitsha (44951 Views)

Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto / Mass Burial Of Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau Begins (Graphic) / Man Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt After Withdrawing Money From ATM (2) (3) (4)

Re: Burial Of South African-Based Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Onitsha by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 03, 2019
University of Pretoria Drug

Re: Burial Of South African-Based Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Onitsha by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2019
Sylraph1:
May his soul RIP
Watch as some people will convert this to tribal war

Some guys above me don already start....

MAY GOD HELP US IN THUS COUNTRY
You're farrrrr mooorrrrreee sensible than them! So, they can NEVER be above you: They'll always be below you!
Re: Burial Of South African-Based Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Onitsha by Commentor: 4:42pm On Oct 03, 2019
justbusy:
By your post, you're senseless! So, gunmen don't kill people in Yoruba land? Fool!

Wetin concern Yoruba with my post

You think say I be Yoruba?
Re: Burial Of South African-Based Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Onitsha by ezewealth(m): 4:53pm On Oct 03, 2019
It is not easy in dis life. Sometimes i feel y am i a Nigerian, is it a curse. If economy no chop u, umunna go chop, even sars and police. Na so i received call from my friend to send him my Cv, so i havnt updated my cv for a while so i went a near by hostel for my side since dia is no light for my house. I just needed to update my cv for the hotel reception side. Sar enter grab me say i be yahoo guy. Dem search my phone, my system don no see anything thing, dem say i go carry dem go my house make dem search my house, i was like for what, wettin u wan com search for my house. Baba i chop slap front, back, centre. Dem drag me enter motor. What is my crime. Nothing. Dem tell me i never see anything. Last last dem tell me to give dem 60k. I was like for what!!!!. later later dem collected 10k out of my 15k in my account i was robbed cololo by a nigerian police, my money i suffered to get from my cinematography money. And Nigerian police collected 10k for something i didnt commit, show dem my ID card. Still dem insist, i even have to show dem my acc balance for dem to see na 15k dey my account. Who do i offend in this country, is it a crime dat i am a nigerian

Re: Burial Of South African-Based Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Onitsha by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2019
They were after the 20k he recieved from Lagos State Govt.
Re: Burial Of South African-Based Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Onitsha by marisdgreat(f): 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2019
ҽվɑ Տօ ժíՏ ցմվ ժҽɑԵհ ժօղ ɾҽɑςհ հҽɾҽ, հҽ ժíҽժ օղ ɑ ՏɑԵմɾժɑվ ɑƒԵҽɾղօօղ ҍվ ժɾɑցցíղց հíՏ աɑӀӀҽԵ, ԹհօղҽՏ ɑղժ ʍօղҽվ աíԵհ Եհҽ ɑɾʍҽժ ɾօҍҍҽɾՏ, Տօ Եհҽվ ՏհօԵ ɑԵ հíʍ ɑղժ ՏԵíӀӀ ςօӀӀҽςԵҽժ íԵ ҍվ ƒօɾςҽ.

ղҍ Տօʍҽօղҽ ԵհɑԵ kղҽա հíʍ ѵҽɾվ աҽӀӀ ԵօӀժ ʍҽ ɑҍօմԵ հíՏ ժҽɑԵհ ɑղժ հօա íԵ հɑԹԹҽղҽժ ҍҽςɑմՏҽ í Տɑա íԵ օղ հíՏ ահɑԵՏɑԹԹ ՏԵɑԵմՏ. ʍɑվ հíՏ ՏօմӀ ɾҽՏԵ íղ Թҽɑςҽ, ɑʍҽղ

Re: Burial Of South African-Based Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Onitsha by oluwamaich(m): 5:33pm On Oct 03, 2019
What type of English is this?
South-Africa"n" based Nigerian?

Re: Burial Of South African-Based Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Onitsha by ChidiAlaigbo: 6:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
is this why Lzaa and immhotep are running from igboland!!!!

Shout Yeast don kpeme.....deadland.
Re: Burial Of South African-Based Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Onitsha by LZAA: 6:46pm On Oct 03, 2019
ChidiAlaigbo:
is this why Lzaa and immhotep are running from igboland!!!!

Shout Yeast don kpeme.....deadland.

Re: Burial Of South African-Based Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Onitsha by buchai: 6:53pm On Oct 03, 2019
fake news, where is "33 area of Onitsha" located in Anambra?
Re: Burial Of South African-Based Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Onitsha by BULLIONVAN4(m): 7:57pm On Oct 03, 2019
frozen70g:

I don't think it's umunna, I think a deal went wrong
buchai:
fake news, where is "33 area of Onitsha" located in Anambra?
oh, ugo my mannest man and childhood pali, we were all living together at no 20/22 st john's street, odoakpu, onitsha in their family house be fore they built a boungalow at federal housing estate, nkwelle ezunaka, 33, onitsha
frozen70g:

I don't think it's umunna, I think a deal went wrong
yeah, it's not umunna. news reaching us that faithful day that he was shot on the shoulder and was rushed to the hospital, the hospital attendants started requesting for police report and on the account of that, he died owing to excessive loss of blood due to bleeding.
Re: Burial Of South African-Based Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Onitsha by Lugianostar(m): 8:10pm On Oct 03, 2019
It is so sad to die such cruelsome death at these age.!!!!

Tufiakwa!!!!

Your dad is no more and you are leaving your mum and sibling behind in these wicked world o!!!

They is God o!!!

But what did you do to them?
Re: Burial Of South African-Based Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Onitsha by lagdmark(m): 8:25pm On Oct 03, 2019
oluwamaich:
What type of English is this?
South-Africa"n" based Nigerian?
na Anambra.

Re: Burial Of South African-Based Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Onitsha by nakaman: 9:13pm On Oct 03, 2019
he was probably owing ebuka. And Ebuka was patiently waiting 4 his return.
Re: Burial Of South African-Based Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Onitsha by charlsecy(m): 10:54pm On Oct 03, 2019
VICTORCIZA:
.....at 33 area of Onitsha on 21 September
Is 3-3 in Onitsha?
Re: Burial Of South African-Based Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Onitsha by wallezee: 11:51pm On Oct 03, 2019
noblealuu:
Escaped xenophobic attack only to be killed by his own people

Odiegwu...
Shut up! If he came to Nigeria from South side Chicago, will you have said he escaped the daily murder in Chicage and ended up being killed in Nigeria? Not like you've got a first hand information that he came back to Nigeria cause of the violence in SA.
Re: Burial Of South African-Based Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Onitsha by Maziyk: 3:35am On Oct 04, 2019
May Chukwuokike abiama grant you eternal rest and grant your loved ones the beatitude to bear the loss
Re: Burial Of South African-Based Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Onitsha by Viviokoye: 8:47am On Oct 04, 2019
Pls Mr poster,mind wat u post.ugoonne is my brother,he is nt in South Africa.we both stays here in Nigeria,onitsha,3-3.He was killed by robbers at fighter junction 3-3 along college rd.he didn't travel to anywhr.
Re: Burial Of South African-Based Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Onitsha by olawalesammy(m): 11:08am On Oct 04, 2019
Riyadhddess:
Ahhhh You for kuku stay for southy ooo. RIP.
.IS this best tym to blame ?
Re: Burial Of South African-Based Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Onitsha by midnighter(f): 11:32am On Oct 04, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:
news reaching us that faithful day that he was shot on the shoulder and was rushed to the hospital, the hospital attendants started requesting for police report and on the account of that, he died owing to excessive loss of blood due to bleeding.

kai...ife n'eme
Re: Burial Of South African-Based Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Onitsha by sinbad042(m): 4:14pm On Oct 04, 2019
UGO my classmate in Bishop Onyemelukwe Sec. sch.Onitsha....I never knew that dead is so wicked until now...RIP BRO

Lady Stabs Man To Death Over A Plate Of Food In Bonny, Rivers State (Graphic) / Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) / Abdul Ganiyu Lawal Shot Dead While Hunting In Ekiti (Graphic Photo)