Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,102 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Useless Projects By Seyi Makinde Oyo State Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Useless Projects By Seyi Makinde Oyo State Governor (5841 Views)

See White Elephant Projects By Nigerian Politicians Which You Clap About / Seyi Makinde: Oyo Won’t Provide Land For Ranching / Abduslami Abubakar Visits Seyi Makinde, Oyo State Governor. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Useless Projects By Seyi Makinde Oyo State Governor by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2020
I'm posting this because I realized some social media praise singers of politician littered cyber space and for their personal lord n saviour to know what they're doing wrong hence there's need to post it on Cyber space!

Engnr Seyi Makinde, I am yet to see any reasonable projects your administration have embarked on since inception. Truly, you've completed some abandoned road projects inherited under past adminstration but thats not enough!

Construction of motor parks he embarked on is the worst project any reasonable government will embark on, I expect governor as learned person to invest in science and technology, education, healthcare and agriculture but instead he goes for project that will not be beneficial to the state. Don't ever compare Lagos State terminal with the one governor is planning in Oyo state because it can never be the same, moreover no state receives visitors from all parts of Nigeria like Lagos State does!

Seyi Makinder obtained huge loan within 1year in office but no reasonable project to point to

I commend his effort on civil servants welfare but that's not enough

Note: Let no APC miscreant say rubbish here because most of their governor's are bigger failure especially present Lagos State governor, he's nothing but biggest failure of the new century, Lagos State is now nothing but big mess under sanwo olu!

6 Likes

Re: Useless Projects By Seyi Makinde Oyo State Governor by allen113: 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2020
OK
Re: Useless Projects By Seyi Makinde Oyo State Governor by Upworkwriter007(f): 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2020
Nah so we see am oo..,, the guy should even complete the projects he inherited from ajimobi, we'll thank him for that. Governance is far more than paying salary. there's more. His political hallelujah boys will soon be here.

9 Likes

Re: Useless Projects By Seyi Makinde Oyo State Governor by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2020
I wonder how much they paid OP to talk down on the hard working governor , Seyi Makinde .

I see Tinubu hand work in all of this .

OP must have benefited from Tinubu's bullion bullion van

Engineer Seyi Makinde will complete his 8years tenure and there's nothing haters and enemies of good governance will do about it .

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Useless Projects By Seyi Makinde Oyo State Governor by Ablemed: 9:07pm On Jul 26, 2020
1nigeriamyfoot:
I'm posting this because I realized some social media praise singers of politician littered cyber space and for their personal lord n saviour to know what they're doing wrong hence there's need to post it on Cyber space!

Engnr Seyi Makinde, I am yet to see any reasonable projects your administration have embarked on since inception. Truly, you've completed some abandoned road projects inherited under past adminstration but thats not enough!

Construction of motor parks he embarked on is the worst project any reasonable government will embark on, I expect governor as learned person to invest in science and technology, education, healthcare and agriculture but instead he goes for project that will not be beneficial to the state. Don't ever compare Lagos State terminal with the one governor is planning in Oyo state because it can never be the same, moreover no state receives visitors from all parts of Nigeria like Lagos State does!

Seyi Makinder obtained huge loan within 1year in office but no reasonable project to point to

Note: Let no APC miscreant say rubbish here because most of their governor's are bigger failure especially present Lagos State governor, he's nothing but biggest failure of the new century, Lagos State is now nothing but big mess under sanwo olu!

My brother I no sabi say na only you notice am o

The praise on that man is just too much and that's as a result of the hate people got towards Ajimobi that is yet to clear from their eyes. esp now criminal activities are on the rise, During Ajimobi's first year I walked passed iwo road at after 12am n nothing happened to us neither were we stopped

But iwo road now by 10 sef is hell. So please me I refuse to join the GSM is the best governor team yet

p.s I'm definitely sure the man second term would be hell let's watch and those praising him wee change mouth

8 Likes

Re: Useless Projects By Seyi Makinde Oyo State Governor by IamWonderful: 9:08pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ok
Re: Useless Projects By Seyi Makinde Oyo State Governor by Ablemed: 9:08pm On Jul 26, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
I wonder how much they paid OP to talk down on the hard working governor , Seyi Makinde .

Engineer Seyi Makinde will complete his 8years and there's nothing haters would do about it .

don't worry y'all would be surprised at his second term

5 Likes

Re: Useless Projects By Seyi Makinde Oyo State Governor by dulux07(m): 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2020
Exactly same thing with the one here in lagos. Nothing to show for the past 1year.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Useless Projects By Seyi Makinde Oyo State Governor by LeoThaGreat(m): 12:00am On Jul 27, 2020
It's not surprising that people like the OP are oblivious to the fact that it takes money to develop visible projects because most southern Nigerian youths lack knowledge of how governance is being ran, other than how it should be ran.

The problem that befell the Buhari administration in 2015 is the same problem with Mákindé's current government - lack of funds.

I really don't expect people like the OP and his supporters to know that there's an unwritten law in Nigerian politics that once you lose an election, you deplete the government's account by disbursing funds to bogus projects.
Why? Because your opponent, the winner of the election will be running helter skelter to provide funds to run his government for the most part of his tenure, thereby positioning him to lose his second term bid since the public will say they can't point to any major project he did during his first term (just like the OP has just done).

If you study Òsun State during the past administration, you will realise Mr Rauf Aregbesola added more petrol to the fire of his state's near bankruptcy because he had to go looking for funds that the administration before him didn't leave in the state's purse.
The current governor, Mr. Gboyega Oyetola is facing the same challenges.

Dear OP, I'm not surprised at your comment at all. It only highlights your rank in the aspects of governance knowledge.
Of course, you will be more knowledgeable in some other fields, governance just isn't part of them.

6 Likes

Re: Useless Projects By Seyi Makinde Oyo State Governor by BlackfireX: 2:04am On Jul 27, 2020
Op ... Oyo people and River State people are coming for you
Re: Useless Projects By Seyi Makinde Oyo State Governor by Playthepianos: 2:24am On Jul 27, 2020
dulux07:
Exactly same thing with the one here in lagos. Nothing to show for the past 1year.

Now I understand the stance of the OP more.

How can you say this shit against Lagos state governor. You are a big ingrate.

1 Like

Re: Useless Projects By Seyi Makinde Oyo State Governor by Ajilete028(m): 4:34am On Jul 27, 2020
if u like call he mumu or didiri I don't care.if u are for Oyo state u will know d govt understand wat pple need.Project like construction of lbadan to lseyi is abt complete also for lseyi to ogbomoso and so on.yes sir me and my family and friend is still owing u vote come 2023.May God grant evry one of us long life and prosperity.Omo tuntun igba otun.

5 Likes

Re: Useless Projects By Seyi Makinde Oyo State Governor by Johnnyessence(m): 4:46am On Jul 27, 2020
1nigeriamyfoot:

you are pained cos' of his victory. Let him complete his 4 years tenure before judging him OK. Your clueless lies and propaganda won't save your party APC the second time defeat in Oyo state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Useless Projects By Seyi Makinde Oyo State Governor by Johnnyessence(m): 4:50am On Jul 27, 2020
Ablemed:

My brother I no sabi say na only you notice am o

The praise on that man is just too much and that's as a result of the hate people got towards Ajimobi that is yet to clear from their eyes. esp now criminal activities are on the rise, During Ajimobi's first year I walked passed iwo road at after 12am n nothing happened to us neither were we stopped

But iwo road now by 10 sef is hell. So please me I refuse to join the GSM is the best governor team yet

p.s I'm definitely sure the man second term would be hell let's watch and those praising him wee change mouth
he will win his second term in 2023, and you will see more projects he has done in Oyo state.
Re: Useless Projects By Seyi Makinde Oyo State Governor by Johnnyessence(m): 4:51am On Jul 27, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Engineer Seyi Makinde will complete his 8years and there's nothing haters would do about it .
that's the facts here bro. He will complete his 8 years in government.

1 Like

Re: Useless Projects By Seyi Makinde Oyo State Governor by Johnnyessence(m): 4:52am On Jul 27, 2020
Upworkwriter007:
Nah so we see am oo..,, the guy should even complete the projects he inherited from ajimobi, we'll thank him for that. Governance is far more than paying salary. there's more. His political hallelujah boys will soon be here.
he has been doing that. Don't be bittered in thinking. Seyi e da in Ibadan people's voice.
Re: Useless Projects By Seyi Makinde Oyo State Governor by sageb: 7:18am On Jul 27, 2020
BlackfireX:
Op ... Oyo people and River State people are coming for you
yes ooo we don land. We stand by the pacesetter GSM. We stand by our sister, Tamunomini, the ebiere of Oyo.

2 Likes

Re: Useless Projects By Seyi Makinde Oyo State Governor by tamdun: 7:40am On Jul 27, 2020
dulux07:
Sanwolu will be the worst gov since 1999 the way he's going, am still missing fashola walahi

1 Like

Re: Useless Projects By Seyi Makinde Oyo State Governor by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:09am On Jul 27, 2020
Johnnyessence:
you are pained cos' of his victory. Let him complete his 4 years tenure before judging him OK. Your clueless lies and propaganda won't save your party APC the second time defeat in Oyo state.

Do you live in Our state?

Most of you don't read before you judge!

Read my post very well to see where I condemned activities of Sanwo Olu too despite the huge IGR Lagos earn on daily basis

I'm not a party man but I don't support mediocrity!

Motor park project he embarked on is the worst project any reasonable governor will embark on at this time, just a year in office but he's busy wasting tax payers money on irrelevant project! Tell me how such irrelevant project will be of benefit to people of Oyo state or generate revenue for us!

I'm not a backward person and will never praise or have anything to do with party of destruction called APC

APC is nothing but evil party that has vowed to destroy Nigeria and Nigerians

If we failed to called our leaders to order,they will continue to do what they like of which we coming man will be at receiving end!

I know you earn living singing praises anything PDP be it good or bad but I'm not

I always speak my mind

Check here >>>https://www.nairaland.com/5890198/need-kill-government-now-before

2 Likes

Re: Useless Projects By Seyi Makinde Oyo State Governor by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:13am On Jul 27, 2020
Playthepianos:

Now I understand the stance of the OP more.

How can you say this shit against Lagos state governor. You are a big ingrate.

Sanwo Olu is a failure and useless governor!

Lagos State is nothing but eyesore under his nose

Go round the city of Lagos
Re: Useless Projects By Seyi Makinde Oyo State Governor by Upworkwriter007(f): 11:12am On Jul 27, 2020
Johnnyessence:
he has been doing that. Don't be bittered in thinking. Seyi e da in Ibadan people's voice.
Which one? I passed Idi ape to akobo yesterday. Soo, which road are you talking about? I'm curious....I pray online defenders won't deceive seyi to trouble. Dude needs to work, start something. at least one project.

3 Likes

Re: Useless Projects By Seyi Makinde Oyo State Governor by Johnnyessence(m): 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
Upworkwriter007:

Which one? I passed Idi ape to akobo yesterday. Soo, which road are you talking about? I'm curious....I pray online defenders won't deceive seyi to trouble. Dude needs to work, start something. at least one project.
when you are not from Oyo state, you will never see what gsm has done. just get off my mention joor. check Google on what gsm has to Oyo state within one year.
Re: Useless Projects By Seyi Makinde Oyo State Governor by Johnnyessence(m): 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2020
1nigeriamyfoot:

Do you live in Our state?

Most of you don't read before you judge!

Read my post very well to see where I condemned activities of Sanwo Olu too despite the huge IGR Lagos earn on daily basis

I'm not a party man but I don't support mediocrity!

Motor park project he embarked on is the worst project any reasonable governor will embark on at this time, just a year in office but he's busy wasting tax payers money on irrelevant project! Tell me how such irrelevant project will be of benefit to people of Oyo state or generate revenue for us!

I'm not a backward person and will never praise or have anything to do with party of destruction called APC

APC is nothing but evil party that has vowed to destroy Nigeria and Nigerians

If we failed to called our leaders to order,they will continue to do what they like of which we coming man will be at receiving end!

I know you earn living singing praises anything PDP be it good or bad but I'm not

I always speak my mind

Check here >>>https://www.nairaland.com/5890198/need-kill-government-now-before
gsm has tried in managing covid-19 pandemic. check Google to see more of his projects. he has tried.
Re: Useless Projects By Seyi Makinde Oyo State Governor by Upworkwriter007(f): 1:48am On Jul 28, 2020
Johnnyessence:
when you are not from Oyo state, you will never see what gsm has done. just get off my mention joor. check Google on what gsm has to Oyo state within one year.
lol, I said that i passed through idi ape to akobo on Sunday,....my church is at akobo, the only reason why you don't know this places is probably because you don't live in IB. Online defender is telling me a resident of ibadan how my state governor (that i voted for) is performing. Inside life.....If you truly like the guy, you'll encourage him to work hard.

5 Likes

Re: Useless Projects By Seyi Makinde Oyo State Governor by Upworkwriter007(f): 1:49am On Jul 28, 2020
Johnnyessence:
gsm has tried in managing covid-19 pandemic. check Google to see more of his projects. he has tried.
Lol. now i see.
Re: Useless Projects By Seyi Makinde Oyo State Governor by Johnnyessence(m): 9:07am On Jul 28, 2020
Upworkwriter007:

lol, I said that i passed through idi ape to akobo on Sunday,....my church is at akobo, the only reason why you don't know this places is probably because you don't live in IB. Online defender is telling me a resident of ibadan how my state governor (that i voted for) is performing. Inside life.....If you truly like the guy, you'll encourage him to work hard.
Akobo road have been marked for construction. the road was awarded in Ajimobi government. but wasn't complex due to corruption under ajimobi government. that road will be constructed like the Ibadan to iseyin road that has now been constructed and tarred.
Re: Useless Projects By Seyi Makinde Oyo State Governor by Johnnyessence(m): 9:07am On Jul 28, 2020
Upworkwriter007:
Lol. now i see.
google it very well.
Re: Useless Projects By Seyi Makinde Oyo State Governor by 7lives: 9:16am On Jul 28, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Engineer Seyi Makinde will complete his 8years tenure and there's nothing haters and enemies of good governance will do about it .

May God deliver una.

1 Like

Re: Useless Projects By Seyi Makinde Oyo State Governor by OfficialAPCNig: 9:37am On Jul 28, 2020
Wetin concern Yoruba Moslems with Christian state of Oyo. and a Christian governor.

1 Like

Re: Useless Projects By Seyi Makinde Oyo State Governor by fergie001: 9:45am On Jul 28, 2020
tamdun:

Sanwolu will be the worst gov since 1999 the way he's going, am still missing Fashola walahi
The only Lagos Governor since '99, especially his first term.

This one is doing very well..................in recruiting SM influencers.
Re: Useless Projects By Seyi Makinde Oyo State Governor by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:49am On Jul 28, 2020
Johnnyessence:
You are yet to answer my question!

Do you lives in Oyo state?

I doubt you know as much as I do about present government!

The fact that most of us don't make noise on Cyber spcae doesn't makes us novice

That motor park construction is one of the worst project any reasonable government will embark on, we have limited resources and must be channeled to profitable projects and not useless projects for agbero

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Discovers Decomposing Dead Body In Lekki After The Massacre On Tuesday / Heavy Soldiers Patrolling In Oyigbo VIDEO / Breaking: #iamigbotoo Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.