Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Baker And Hughes Early Career 2020 Program - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Baker And Hughes Early Career 2020 Program (48204 Views)

Npower Registration Portal Changed - Here's How To Apply For Npower 2020 Program / Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 / Kitchen Assistant, Waiter, Waitress, Sales Rep, Baker And More Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baker And Hughes Early Career 2020 Program by babatundea877: 12:20pm On Oct 28, 2019
DeKuhl:
Guys, my status have been like this since I applied. I did an update (I updated a detail I added) but it has been like this since... whatsup?

when did you apply?
Re: Baker And Hughes Early Career 2020 Program by ExpertNLer: 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2019
what role? finance or field engineer?
Sirwallace:
Hello nairalanders, is anyone invited for the baker and Hughes early career program slated for 2020 digital interview (online interview).

Any tips and further recommendation. I already consulted glassdoor.

Thankz
Re: Baker And Hughes Early Career 2020 Program by ExpertNLer: 4:53pm On Oct 28, 2019
Any tips on getting past ATS? a friend applied but wasnt able to get past ATS
Re: Baker And Hughes Early Career 2020 Program by ExpertNLer: 4:54pm On Oct 28, 2019
Also those that have gotten video interviews what disciplines? any Electrical Engineer?
Re: Baker And Hughes Early Career 2020 Program by DrVcliff: 4:57pm On Oct 28, 2019
Please has anyone’s status changed. Mine still reads your application is being considered, i submitted my video interview on the 16 of October.
Re: Baker And Hughes Early Career 2020 Program by Thetruth443: 11:43pm On Oct 28, 2019
ExpertNLer:
Also those that have gotten video interviews what disciplines? any Electrical Engineer?

Yes. Electrical.
Re: Baker And Hughes Early Career 2020 Program by Thetruth443: 11:45pm On Oct 28, 2019
DrVcliff:
Please has anyone’s status changed. Mine still reads your application is being considered, i submitted my video interview on the 16 of October.

Be patient bro. You'll be invited as long as you were able to answer all their questions matching the job description during your interview.
Re: Baker And Hughes Early Career 2020 Program by babatundea877: 8:18am On Oct 29, 2019
DrVcliff:

give it time, be hopeful that it will progress to "we are considering you for the position"
Re: Baker And Hughes Early Career 2020 Program by Sirwallace(m): 12:50pm On Oct 29, 2019
Is everyone with status that says "considering you for the position" going to get invite for the Baker Hughes experience.
Re: Baker And Hughes Early Career 2020 Program by babatundea877: 2:17pm On Oct 29, 2019
Sirwallace:
Is everyone with status that says "considering you for the position" going to get invite for the Baker Hughes experience.

Haven't seen that fact anywhere though but i think it very likely to be a status eligible for INVITE FOR BHE Experience!!! ... Sifting of applications still ongoing across board, so no one is RELAXED....
Before that status is "your application is being considered"
Re: Baker And Hughes Early Career 2020 Program by babatundea877: 2:40pm On Oct 29, 2019
DrVcliff:

Your current status is currently undergoing actions detailed in step 3 of the BHE selection process (check link in page 2). Main hurdle here is to scale through in the matching of competencies ( answers to interview questions and technical skills) against pre-determined criteria. & according to the selection process, BHE invite is next (stage 4) (2015 applicants claimed that Oil Industry Global considers Nigeria English speaking, so English Test wasnt conducted

1 Like

Re: Baker And Hughes Early Career 2020 Program by mfarad(m): 4:22pm On Oct 29, 2019
babatundea877:

Haven't seen that fact anywhere though but i think it very likely to be a status eligible for INVITE FOR BHE Experience!!! ... Sifting of applications still ongoing across board, so no one is RELAXED....
Before that status is "your application is being considered"
@the words in bold, no one should relax until after resuming at BH. The 2015 recruitment was cancelled due to the Oil and gas industry downturn, even after some guys already got the offer letter. All the best to us!
Re: Baker And Hughes Early Career 2020 Program by mfarad(m): 4:25pm On Oct 29, 2019
Marvel68:

BHE will take place first week of December, 2019.
Invites will come 3rd & 4th week of November.

Best of luck!

Interesting... Thanks for the timeline. What's your source (sauce- for my nnpc folks grin) though?
Do you work at BH?
Re: Baker And Hughes Early Career 2020 Program by ExpertNLer: 4:30pm On Oct 29, 2019
It is there on the application page
mfarad:

Interesting... Thanks for the timeline. What's your source (sauce- for my nnpc folks grin) though?
Do you work at BH?
Re: Baker And Hughes Early Career 2020 Program by mfarad(m): 4:38pm On Oct 29, 2019
ExpertNLer:
It is there on the application page
Really? Are you referring to this?:

"Please ensure you apply as early as possible and no later than 2nd December 2019 to be considered for this role. The final assessment will be held soon after this date and you will be informed if you have been successful in your application as soon as possible after following this date."

Or it's stated explicitly somewhere else?
Re: Baker And Hughes Early Career 2020 Program by ExpertNLer: 5:32pm On Oct 29, 2019
That's what i'm referring to. It could be inferred since the invites usually come a week or two before the assessment centre
mfarad:

Really? Are you referring to this?:

"Please ensure you apply as early as possible and no later than 2nd December 2019 to be considered for this role. The final assessment will be held soon after this date and you will be informed if you have been successful in your application as soon as possible after following this date."

Or it's stated explicitly somewhere else?

Re: Baker And Hughes Early Career 2020 Program by mfarad(m): 6:06pm On Oct 29, 2019
ExpertNLer:
That's what i'm referring to. It could be inferred since the invites usually come a week or two before the assessment centre

Oh, okay. I understand. I might be wrong, but Marvel68's wordings looks to be more than just inference though.
Re: Baker And Hughes Early Career 2020 Program by babatundea877: 4:50pm On Nov 03, 2019
Hi guys. Anyone got submission status update changed to this November?
Re: Baker And Hughes Early Career 2020 Program by Manny1: 6:01pm On Nov 03, 2019
Is it still “we are considering you for the position”

babatundea877:
Hi guys. Anyone got submission status update changed to this November?
Re: Baker And Hughes Early Career 2020 Program by DrVcliff: 6:51pm On Nov 03, 2019
Please has anyone status changed aside we are considering for the position?
Re: Baker And Hughes Early Career 2020 Program by babatundea877: 8:47pm On Nov 03, 2019
DrVcliff:

My feeling is that status is the peak for now until around the deadline.
Re: Baker And Hughes Early Career 2020 Program by babatundea877: 8:48pm On Nov 03, 2019
Re: Baker And Hughes Early Career 2020 Program by shakaz(m): 9:09pm On Nov 03, 2019
DrVcliff:
What does yours read currently?
Re: Baker And Hughes Early Career 2020 Program by babatundea877: 12:14am On Nov 04, 2019
shakaz:
What does yours read currently?

Reads same as "we are considering you for the position"
Re: Baker And Hughes Early Career 2020 Program by shakaz(m): 8:28am On Nov 04, 2019
babatundea877:

Reads same with DrVcliff
Thanks Babatunde. Is there a specific time frame after the digital interview before it changes to "we are currently considering you for this position".

Mine still says "your application is being considered".
Re: Baker And Hughes Early Career 2020 Program by babatundea877: 8:43am On Nov 04, 2019
shakaz:
Thanks Babatunde. Is there a specific time frame after the digital interview before it changes to "we are currently considering you for this position".

Mine still says "your application is being considered".

Actually, what your status is saying is that, your application is still undergoing thorough sifting and its being matched with other applications. From my observation, your current status is such that takes a lengthy time (cannot precisely estimate) before it changeS to "considering you", especially now that there are more submissions and sifting.

Give it short time. All the best!

1 Like

Re: Baker And Hughes Early Career 2020 Program by DrVcliff: 9:24am On Nov 04, 2019
Mine says we are considering you for the position.
Re: Baker And Hughes Early Career 2020 Program by shakaz(m): 12:53am On Nov 05, 2019
babatundea877:

Actually, what your status is saying is that, your application is still under the stage of thorough sifting and its being matched with other applications. From my observation, your current status is such that takes a lengthy time (cannot precisely estimate) before it changeS to "considering you", especially now that there are more submissions and sifting.

Give it short time. All the best!
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Baker And Hughes Early Career 2020 Program by Thetruth443: 11:07am On Nov 07, 2019
I applied on the 14oct. Then I got an on-demand hirevue interview with Baker Hughes ( 4 business days later ) presicely on the 18th .

During my interview I had 7 pre-recorded questions to answer in 20 minutes using 3minutes for each.

From my understanding I think the questions asked where generally derived from my CV based on Projects (how I led in a project, how I executed a project with a short time line, a time when one of my decisions met with opposition, a time I made a mistake and what I learned from it, a time I used past experience from work or school to solve a technical problem).

I interviewed on the 25th Oct at exactly 3a.m and got a status update (approximately 2 business days) on the 29th Oct . This is November and I am yet to check my account for application status update. I'll share any relevant info when I check by Sunday. I hope this might help for any one being skeptical about his/her application status.

For those waiting for the BHE invites please kindly quote my reply. Lets share ideas on how best to prepare for the event. Just incase we find ourselves on the same group. December is a couple weeks away. We are in this together and preparation meets perfection. Let God's will be done!

2 Likes

Re: Baker And Hughes Early Career 2020 Program by shakaz(m): 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2019
Thetruth443:
I applied on the 14oct. Then I got an on-demand hirevue interview with Baker Hughes ( 4 business days later ) presicely on the 18th .

During my interview I had 7 pre-recorded questions to answer in 20 minutes using 3minutes for each.

From my understanding I think the questions asked where generally derived from my CV based on Projects (how I led in a project, how I executed a project with a short time line, a time when one of my decisions met with opposition, a time I made a mistake and what I learned from it, a time I used past experience from work or school to solve a technical problem).

I interviewed on the 25th Oct at exactly 3a.m and got a status update (approximately 2 business days) on the 29th Oct . This is November and I am yet to check my account for application status update. I'll share any relevant info when I check by Sunday. I hope this might help for any one being skeptical about his/her application status.

For those waiting for the BHE invites please kindly quote my reply. Lets share ideas on how best to prepare for the event. Just incase we find ourselves on the same group. December is a couple weeks away. We are this together and preparation meets perfection. Let God's will be done!

Same time frame with mine.

My status got updated today to " we are considering you for this position"

1 Like

Re: Baker And Hughes Early Career 2020 Program by shakaz(m): 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2019
Is the BHE another screening stage?
Re: Baker And Hughes Early Career 2020 Program by Chukwu94: 12:47pm On Nov 07, 2019
Mine is still saying "shortlisted"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What Is The Most Ridiculous Job Offer You Have Ever Received? / Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2017 /2018 / Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.