Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Six Pictures That Show The Reality Of Running A Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Six Pictures That Show The Reality Of Running A Business (584 Views)

The Reality Of Scarcity Of Naira Notes: How Are You Coping? / How To Make Money Running A Football Viewing Center In Nigeria / How To Make Money Running A Day Care Service Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Pictures That Show The Reality Of Running A Business by liohan: 3:30pm On Oct 03, 2019
Business is hard.

Unlike those who have glamourise the pathway of entrepreneurship as being better than the regular 9-4, it takes a lot of guts to be an entrepreneur or to run a business.

The following memes are for your viewing pleasure.

Meanwhile check my signature if you want help in growing your business.

You Have to Work Harder

Re: Six Pictures That Show The Reality Of Running A Business by liohan: 3:30pm On Oct 03, 2019
You Will be a Victim of Scams

Re: Six Pictures That Show The Reality Of Running A Business by liohan: 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2019
This is Business ��

1 Like

Re: Six Pictures That Show The Reality Of Running A Business by liohan: 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2019
You Might be Confused Sometimes

1 Like

Re: Six Pictures That Show The Reality Of Running A Business by liohan: 3:32pm On Oct 03, 2019
You Might Lose All

Re: Six Pictures That Show The Reality Of Running A Business by liohan: 3:32pm On Oct 03, 2019
You Will Escape the 40 hour Work Week to Embrace 80 hours Work Week

Re: Six Pictures That Show The Reality Of Running A Business by pocohantas(f): 4:18pm On Oct 03, 2019
7: You will turn motivational speaker and start giving that "I am my own boss" line.

Re: Six Pictures That Show The Reality Of Running A Business by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 03, 2019
Business is always hard at first,but when you tussle and find your footing,all you'll ever need is a working phone(preferably an internet enabled one),some facilities(mostly storage and logistics/utility),a think room and a bank account.
smiley

1 Like

Re: Six Pictures That Show The Reality Of Running A Business by Vikkoh(m): 5:30pm On Oct 03, 2019
Anyday anytime I prefer White collar Jobs to Businesses!
Like for WHITE COLLAR JOBS grin grin grin , Share for Internet/Side Hustles angry angry.
Re: Six Pictures That Show The Reality Of Running A Business by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 03, 2019
Vikkoh:
Anyday anytime I prefer White collar Jobs to Businesses!
Like for WHITE COLLAR JOBS grin grin grin , Share for Internet/Side Hustles angry angry.
Please,all these internet things no be am..
I always hate it when people call it business angry
Business section is riddled by it a lot,reason I hardly come here.
I really hate it a lot!nothing to learn from them and most of it's peddlers are even poorer than you,the supposed client angry
N.a. them dey shout "salary is compensation for leaving your dreams" pass.
Very arrogant,annoying set of poor people.
Spits violently angry

3 Likes

Re: Six Pictures That Show The Reality Of Running A Business by samdavjustin(m): 5:52pm On Oct 03, 2019
Business is brutal no doubt about it but the reward is worth it that is if you’re successful

1 Like

Re: Six Pictures That Show The Reality Of Running A Business by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 03, 2019
samdavjustin:
Business is brutal no doubt about it but the reward is worth it that is if you’re successful
I can't agree more cool

1 Like

Re: Six Pictures That Show The Reality Of Running A Business by liohan: 10:53pm On Oct 03, 2019
samdavjustin:
Exactly!

Like every good things, it doesn't come easy.

(1) (Reply)

SECODI Solar Energy Generator (video) / Want To Build A Thriving Business? 6 Temptations You Should Overcome / Are There Legit Ponzi Schemes like Dowence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.