Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,460 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Lilian Esoro Wows In Feathery Dress - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Esoro Wows In Feathery Dress (42147 Views)

Lilian Esoro Rocks See-Through Outfit As She Shares Cryptic Message / Regina Daniels Wows In Matriculation Gown (Photos) / Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilian Esoro Wows In Feathery Dress by AreaFada2: 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2019
Chi59:

Aswear. Very dark and very beautiful.
Wait o, why do many women bleach so much? Do they think that everyone out there prefers oyinbo pepper?

Some dark skinned ladies probably have no idea how cute and pretty they look naturally.

Men are bleaching too now even.

6 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro Wows In Feathery Dress by Onyi90(m): 6:33pm On Oct 03, 2019
The layers of chocolate and milk in her face can feed quadruplet.
Re: Lilian Esoro Wows In Feathery Dress by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2019
AreaFada2:

Wait o, why do many women bleach so much? Do they think that everyone out there prefers oyinbo pepper?

Some dark skinned ladies probably have no idea how cute and pretty they look naturally.

Low self esteem
Re: Lilian Esoro Wows In Feathery Dress by midnighter(f): 6:35pm On Oct 03, 2019
AreaFada2:

Colourism

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro Wows In Feathery Dress by Dinho20(m): 6:35pm On Oct 03, 2019
NIGERIAN YEYEBRITIES AND INDECENT DRESSING ARE LIKE 5 AND 6

ANYWAYS, THAT'S NIGERIANS FOR YOU

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lilian Esoro Wows In Feathery Dress by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 03, 2019
slightlyMad:
Someone needs to advise this ladies to fix her marriage, even if you have to do it for the sake of your son.

No man, I repeat, no man is and will ever be faithful

If he is not abusive, why leave that gentle man?
Beauty does not last.
You're not slightly mad, but completely mad. Iranu!

4 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro Wows In Feathery Dress by Deltatoto: 6:40pm On Oct 03, 2019
crimmish:
Actress Lilian Esoro steps out in white gorgeous feathery dress to an event. She looks so breath-taking and sultry in the outfit, as she compliments her outlook with a pair of stilletos.

She shared the gorgeous photos on her social media space, captioning:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3J0vVgnHUU/?igshid=1j0fb40ee4vtr

See more: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/10/lilian-esoro-wows-in-gorgeous-feathery-outfit.html

See photos:

lilian stop parading yourself like a LovePeddler.God endowed you with what most ladies don’t have.learn from Genevieve and Stephanie okereke omotola they are the most successful yet we can describe the size of their breast.Dont be like tonto and the dead girls
Re: Lilian Esoro Wows In Feathery Dress by letusbepieces: 6:40pm On Oct 03, 2019
Lilian word of advice, wat ever you do dont go back to your Ex husband.

I knew y u ran away after I saw his last photo, or so he said.
Re: Lilian Esoro Wows In Feathery Dress by toprealman: 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2019
rentAcock:
Man the amount of effort women put into their looks just to get noticed by men or validation from their fellow women is just incredible. This is the only reason why sometimes I take time to compliment my wife and female coworkers so they know all their effort is not in vain.
even the compliment sef, you need to be cautious. Use an ambiguous term..... wahala.
Re: Lilian Esoro Wows In Feathery Dress by FemiMaduka(m): 6:46pm On Oct 03, 2019
rentAcock:
Man the amount of effort women put into their looks just to get noticed by men or validation from their fellow women is just incredible. This is the only reason why sometimes I take time to compliment my wife and female coworkers so they know all their effort is not in vain.

To the end that the boss [between the sexes] be revealed.
Re: Lilian Esoro Wows In Feathery Dress by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 03, 2019
Chi59:

Aswear. Very dark and very beautiful.

I doubt she bleached. Forget these pictures some of them put out. See her in reality and you will be shocked.
Re: Lilian Esoro Wows In Feathery Dress by Sleevia: 6:48pm On Oct 03, 2019
slightlyMad:
Someone needs to advise this ladies to fix her marriage, even if you have to do it for the sake of your son.

Beauty does not last.

Speak for yourself. I don't belong to your circle of unfaithful men

4 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro Wows In Feathery Dress by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 03, 2019
AntiBrutus:

I doubt she bleached. Forget these pictures some of them put out. See her in reality and you will be shocked.
Did you watch clinic matters? This lady is now several shades fairer in all the pictures I see. Whether bleaching, toning or fading, she is applying something.

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro Wows In Feathery Dress by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 03, 2019
Chi59:

Did you watch clinic matters? This lady is now several shades fairer in all the pictures I see. Whether bleaching, toning or fading, she is applying something.

My point is, all these photoshoped pictures do not show their real complexion.
Re: Lilian Esoro Wows In Feathery Dress by 2rez: 6:51pm On Oct 03, 2019
Is this one normal @ all? Who be them? Anyway, them sabi them. Arrant nonsense undecided

Re: Lilian Esoro Wows In Feathery Dress by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 03, 2019
AntiBrutus:

My point is, all these photoshoped pictures do not show their real complexion.
Sometimes, yes. All the time, no. She's using something. She was so very dark, and now.... No no no, she's using something.
Re: Lilian Esoro Wows In Feathery Dress by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 03, 2019
Chi59:

Sometimes, yes. All the time, no. She's using something. She was so very dark, and now.... No no no, she's using something.

No she wasn't, but then...these things are relative.
Re: Lilian Esoro Wows In Feathery Dress by justman911(m): 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2019
slightlyMad:

Beauty does not last.

No, cure yourself of that mentality. Make men responsible, there are good men but you women make fun of them and rather chase shadows cos they smell nicer or drive big cars, then you make the good guys feel weird and odd and then they lose their heads becoming loose cannons and chasing everything in skirt.

There are good men and women, look for one till you find. She looking for a decent man, is she decent enough to recognise one? You can only attract what you're not when you lower your standards.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro Wows In Feathery Dress by friendlyadvice: 7:10pm On Oct 03, 2019
grin this one dey find customer

3 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro Wows In Feathery Dress by kadiri3(m): 7:31pm On Oct 03, 2019
AreaFada2:

IM TELL U I HATE GIRL WEY THE BLEACH DIE
Re: Lilian Esoro Wows In Feathery Dress by kadiri3(m): 7:32pm On Oct 03, 2019
AreaFada2:

IM TELLING U I HATE GIRL WEY THE BLEACH DIE
Re: Lilian Esoro Wows In Feathery Dress by Midas01: 7:37pm On Oct 03, 2019
It's very foolish to think women look for men or validation from external sources.
rentAcock:
Re: Lilian Esoro Wows In Feathery Dress by Midas01: 7:38pm On Oct 03, 2019
Nurse Abigail? For real? Na wa!!!

The baby oil thing is so funny cuz I remember Yvonne Nelson using that excuse then.
Chi59:
Na so this lady bleach so tey she bright pass her future.
Nurse Abigail in clinic matters that was darker than anything now is so fair. Very soon she'll say she's using baby oil. Mtchew.
Inferiority complex
Re: Lilian Esoro Wows In Feathery Dress by shamecurls(m): 7:44pm On Oct 03, 2019
Ubi leftover
Re: Lilian Esoro Wows In Feathery Dress by Remzii(m): 8:04pm On Oct 03, 2019
killing dem
Re: Lilian Esoro Wows In Feathery Dress by toscolee(m): 8:08pm On Oct 03, 2019
slightlyMad:

Beauty does not last.

Big lie.....there are faithful men. Don't generalize please.

3 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro Wows In Feathery Dress by SURElee(f): 8:12pm On Oct 03, 2019
Who are the them she gives hot hot sef?
Re: Lilian Esoro Wows In Feathery Dress by Ginalex(f): 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2019
slightlyMad:

Beauty does not last.
Your moniker says it all lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro Wows In Feathery Dress by Xisnin(m): 8:30pm On Oct 03, 2019
slightlyMad:

Beauty does not last.
Shut up and face your life.
Misery loves company.

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro Wows In Feathery Dress by jaxxy(m): 9:07pm On Oct 03, 2019
Pretty woman.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bright Chimezie Celebrates His 60th Birthday. Shares Family Photos / Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] / Joshua Usoro, Dancer Fails Trying To Break Guinness Dance World Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.