Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,724 members, 7,827,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

The Pursuit Of Happiness I’ve Learned At 20 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Pursuit Of Happiness I’ve Learned At 20 (302 Views)

Virgin At 20 Year Is It A Shame Or Something To Be Proud Of As A Guy / Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday / My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Pursuit Of Happiness I’ve Learned At 20 by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:49pm On Oct 03, 2019
1. Your life is going to be filled with people second-guessing every decision. Don’t add to it by being your own worst enemy.

2. You will fight with your parents. Realize you don’t always have to follow their advice, but also realize they aren’t the enemy. Try and take a step back and realize they always have your best interest at heart.

3. There will always be that one person from college that refuses to grow up. Don’t envy them. Learn from them. Take it a lesson in growing up and leaving the past in the past.

4. Friendships will change. Your college besties will always be people you think about fondly, but bonds will no longer be formed as easy as taking shots while figuring out which club to hit first.

5. You’ll notice a lot of friends walking in and out of your life. Don’t freak out. It’s normal. The older we get, the more our friendships change. It’s a natural part of life and the sooner we accept it, the sooner we heal.

6. Your friends will slowly start moving in with SO’s, getting married, having kids. A part of you will feel like they’re abandoning you and leaving you in the past. Understand that priorities change. Also make the most of those friendships before the inevitable happens and you start going your separate ways.

7. You’ll hold your first love on a pedestal. You’ll always view that relationship as better than it was. Understand that’s normal. But, also realize that relationship represents a time of being young and free.

8. At company events with free alcohol – there will always be that one person that’s had one too many. Never be that person. You’ll always regret it come morning.

9. There will come a time where your body can no longer handle repeat instances of binge drinking. It’ll make you so unbelievably sad – it’s your first step in realizing you’re growing up. Indulge in the pain. Feel it. And then move on. Take it as a sign that your body is telling you to slow down.

10. Having a job means showing up every day, even if you don’t want to. Gone are the college days where you could skip a class with little to any consequences. It’ll suck at first, but you’ll slowly get used to it.

TO READ MORE CLICK ON THE LINK

[url][/url]http://newsrounded.com/news.php?id=177

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tanzania president asks women to bear more children / Meet Single Men And Ladies In Oyo State / What You Need To Know About This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.