Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

I Give Loans From 10k To 100k - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Give Loans From 10k To 100k (1658 Views)

Make 10k To 50k Weekly On Surenaira / Get Low Interest Loans From Pecan MFB / Eight Very Important Things You Should Know To Get Fast & Easy Loans From BOI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Give Loans From 10k To 100k by joungblood(m): 3:58pm On Oct 03, 2019
YAP! YOU HEARD(SAW) RIGHT

I DO GIVE OUT LOANS, now this is something I have been doing some time amongst my few friends and family but I just thought to myself why not make it official or big or put it on the internet and see if some people might be interested or something. So this if new for me trying to do this on a bigger scale and to see how things turns out.
So let's get right at it, my location is lagos ojo
And I'll be giving out loans from 10k-100k, now don't get too excited, I'm not here to please anyone at my own expense, first u should read my terms before jumping in.
TERMS
1) DURATION : if u take a loan from me my duration is latest 1month to pay back, I no be dangote I'm a hustler also n i need money for my daily use n business. 1month is the best I can do for now, but however depending on the situation a different time frame can be discussed

2) PERCENTAGE : yea right percentage, as u all know I'm actually doing and taking this risk to also make some money for myself, therefore I help u with that cash to execute that business or need at the time to also get some decent money in return too. My percentage is 20%, haha yes 20%, keep ur opinion to yourself, that is what I'll be taking, take it or leave it.
50k pays back 60k
100k pays back 120k
Etc
So there u have it.

3) COLLATERAL : this is the item or thing u bring to collect the loan, oh! You think u would just come collect the money without collateral? Hahah u must be dreaming, make u jakpa with my cash abi. Well back to it.. The collateral must be worth 2times more than what u want to borrow, I don't collect the same equivalent of the money u want to borrow, I'm not trying to buy ur item or anything.. What I mean is plain simple, maybe u have a phone that is worth 100k u can only use that as collateral to take 50k only.. If u have a car worth 1million u can only use it to take 500k,so on n so, I believe u get the idea

4) PAYBACK : this is the time frame for u to pay me back my money, let's say after ur 1month is up u have maximum of 2days grace to pay me my cash else u either forfeit your collateral or 5k additional fee for every week that passes.. It's plain simple, now I'm not a wicked person n i don't intend to take ur item or sell it, but if you should agree to my terms then by legal rights I have the power to do whatever I please with the collateral if u do not pay me back my money, I can sell ur item to recover my money if u take long to pay me. So please make sure u fully understand and u are ready before contacting me... Now I do take anything if value for collateral..
PHONES
TV
CAR
LAPTOPS
CAMERA
GADGETS AND ELECTRONICS
JEWELRIES
CRYPTO CURRENCY (HAHAH)
just anything of value and must be in a perfect condition (I won't take ur dead or soon to die items as collateral)

So that would be all for now, u can see my conditions might be high n shit, well that is to actually discourage people from getting loans n make sure they think of another option before this, but to those who still want this, well, go on n buzz my line.

NOTE: despite all I have said here, I'm still open to some good negotiations on loans and I might be able to make some few adjustments here or there if need be, also note that this post is legally binding and if u so much take loan from me and forfeit our arrangement, this will stand as evidence to the authorities

Take your time to really think about it before contacting me, things to think about before contacting me= DO I really really need this loan? Can't I get this money from a friend or family without paying some stupid 20% for one silly loan? Can't I keep my pride one side and beg some of my people for the money?

Bye for now, I hope things go well for everyone of us so that nobody would really

1 Like

Re: I Give Loans From 10k To 100k by Smallboy01: 10:25pm On Oct 03, 2019
Eat your money alone angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Give Loans From 10k To 100k by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 03, 2019
Uncle-Brother gather your money and give it to your family members . Even juju priest no dey give this kind conditions. Just leave us alone

5 Likes

Re: I Give Loans From 10k To 100k by SavageResponse(m): 4:54am On Oct 04, 2019
prekumohtim:
Uncle-Brother gather your money and give it to your family members . Even juju priest no dey give this kind conditions. Just leave us alone

Oga no one is forcing you to take the loan

1 Like

Re: I Give Loans From 10k To 100k by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 04, 2019
After you type this long epistle with all the grueling terms and conditions
Abeg,go and eat your moni o,we no want
Re: I Give Loans From 10k To 100k by foolbuster: 9:09am On Oct 04, 2019
Nice concept. This will surely help a lot of people.

1 Like

Re: I Give Loans From 10k To 100k by ibechris(m): 9:45am On Oct 04, 2019
This ur rate is killing and could jeopardize this lofty effort u have put in place. I have been doing this business for the past 7 and half years...many guys whom I know, are out of this business because they have grown to be greedy with high and an unacceptable rate being given.

My professional advice is that,do not waste ur money if u still want to maintain this rate,reason being that u may lose it all.
Even the banks that I know can't be this rigid and pls,don't be. 10% is good to go and I know I offer even below.

1 Like

Re: I Give Loans From 10k To 100k by kingtinnie(m): 3:23pm On Oct 04, 2019
If all I need is like 5k or 10k nko
Re: I Give Loans From 10k To 100k by tosyne2much(m): 4:01pm On Oct 04, 2019
The conditions are gruesome.. Goodluck to anyone that wants to take the risk
Re: I Give Loans From 10k To 100k by Dollarseeker: 6:06pm On Oct 04, 2019
the condition is really gruesome and a trap. that's what one man in my neighborhood does for a living...the man is very rich now with lands everywhere. if u see the kind cars packed inside his house and around the neighborhood... no more space to pack cars for area again. He sells the cars anyhow. People often find it hard paying back the loans, the economy is too difficult.

1 Like

Re: I Give Loans From 10k To 100k by Jokerman(m): 9:16pm On Oct 04, 2019
Am sure this guy will call himself a Christian now carrying big bible up and down
Re: I Give Loans From 10k To 100k by joungblood(m): 1:27am On Oct 08, 2019
So why not start doing it ursef also

Dollarseeker:
the condition is really gruesome and a trap. that's what one man in my neighborhood does for a living...the man is very rich now with lands everywhere. if u see the kind cars packed inside his house and around the neighborhood... no more space to pack cars for area again. He sells the cars anyhow. People often find it hard paying back the loans, the economy is too difficult.
Re: I Give Loans From 10k To 100k by joungblood(m): 1:28am On Oct 08, 2019
Savage indeed. Haha
SavageResponse:

Oga no one is forcing you to take the loan
Re: I Give Loans From 10k To 100k by joungblood(m): 1:36am On Oct 08, 2019
prekumohtim:

Nobody is tied ur hands n legs to this post na. Lol. 9ja people I know most of u will come for me.. But like I said on the post,nobody is begging u to.. As a matter of fact I was even encouraging you not to come,.. Funny enough I keep getting many people contacting me for loans after seeing this,some I gave, others I didn't, so make una keep una bad mouth for una pocket, if it is easy then go open ur platform n start sharing loans na, haba. Now so many people have also called me to give me some pointers and good advice and better ways to go about it n I really appreciate it n would learn more, I'm not a company or one very rich guy, I'm just trying to see if I can solve a problem for someone n get something back in return without the fear of losing my money... Now that being said, I still don't give 2 bleeps if nobody comes for the loan, haha �

1 Like

Re: I Give Loans From 10k To 100k by joungblood(m): 1:37am On Oct 08, 2019
I give 10k to pay 12,500...depending on how many days u want it

kingtinnie:
If all I need is like 5k or 10k nko
Re: I Give Loans From 10k To 100k by joungblood(m): 1:40am On Oct 08, 2019
Jokerman:
Am sure this guy will call himself a Christian now carrying big bible up and down

There goes another religious slave, who thinks I have to be a Christian or a Muslim to do my business.. Well no I'm not a religious slave like u, n i don't carry big Bible(I don't even have a Bible) so find something else to say.. Try tribalism mumu

1 Like

Re: I Give Loans From 10k To 100k by joungblood(m): 1:44am On Oct 08, 2019
tosyne2much:
The conditions are gruesome.. Goodluck to anyone that wants to take the risk

Yes the percentage is high, but don't say it's gruesome.. The condition protects me n my money because I know how u all 9ja people like to think and play smart, so in this case, no matter how u try to play smart, it won't work on me (most of u people talking nonsense here, u have millions in ur account but u will not borrow ur neighbors or ur friend who need money for free) but u will come here n be saying its gruesome... Continue
Re: I Give Loans From 10k To 100k by joungblood(m): 1:46am On Oct 08, 2019
Thank you, n it sure have helped some few.. Still have a long list of people waiting for feedback from me, I'm still doing my little best to provide the ones I can

foolbuster:
Nice concept. This will surely help a lot of people.
Re: I Give Loans From 10k To 100k by joungblood(m): 1:47am On Oct 08, 2019
EVERYBODY IS GETTING SERVED TONIGHT
Re: I Give Loans From 10k To 100k by joungblood(m): 1:49am On Oct 08, 2019
patrick402:
After you type this long epistle with all the grueling terms and conditions
Abeg,go and eat your moni o,we no want

Speak for yourself bro, because just a minute after I posted this many people called n few got loans. So drink water n Waka pass.. Na who wear shoe know were he dey pain am
Re: I Give Loans From 10k To 100k by joungblood(m): 1:51am On Oct 08, 2019
Smallboy01:
Eat your money alone angry

Like where u going to join me in eating b4? �‍♂️

1 Like

Re: I Give Loans From 10k To 100k by kingtinnie(m): 7:24am On Oct 08, 2019
joungblood:
I give 10k to pay 12,500...depending on how many days u want it

. About a month ...and what are the requirements
Re: I Give Loans From 10k To 100k by Jokerman(m): 11:50am On Oct 08, 2019
joungblood:

There goes another religious slave, who thinks I have to be a Christian or a Muslim to do my business.. Well no I'm not a religious slave like u, n i don't carry big Bible(I don't even have a Bible) so find something else to say.. Try tribalism mumu

Ode... 10k to pay #12,500

Keep denying Christ because of your evil heart
Re: I Give Loans From 10k To 100k by joungblood(m): 12:37pm On Oct 08, 2019
(Keep denying Christ because of your evil heart) religious monkey � wat does christ have to do with any of this.. Why do u decide to display your stupidity publicly for no reason

(1) (Reply)

The Fastest Way To Get Rich Is SHOPWITHSCRIP / Tested & Trusted Giftcard Buyer: Best Rate Available!!! / How To Earn Money Liking Facebook Posts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.