Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Get Low Interest Loans From Pecan MFB - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get Low Interest Loans From Pecan MFB (1031 Views)

Top 5 Best Loan Apps With Low-interest Rates In Nigeria, 2023 / Personal Loan For Salary Earners With Low Interest Rate And Longer Tenor / I Give Loans From 10k To 100k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Low Interest Loans From Pecan MFB by lucrocash(m): 10:32am On Apr 22, 2019
Get Low interest Loans From Pecan MFB. At Pecan Microfinance bank we believe so much in helping you to fulfill your widest dream when it comes to finances is why our motto is let’s grow together. We have tailored our loans packages to meet specific needs of our individual customers ranging from Ajo saving to fixed deposits Ajo savings… This is for small scale business looking to grow and expand there shops.we have 30 days package and 60 days package is like your normal Ajo and the only difference is that after 30 or 60 days we can borrow you up too #200,000 as loan for your business.
Payday/salary advance. This is targeted towards working class people like bankers and the rest.we believe you might need to pay for children few,car repair ,home rent and many more bills before the month end is why we are here for you. We can lend you up too 1 million depending on your salary scale
https://mindbank.com.ng/get-low-interest-loans-from-pecan-mfb/
Re: Get Low Interest Loans From Pecan MFB by cifo1145(m): 11:09am On Apr 22, 2019
lucrocash:
Get Low interest Loans From Pecan MFB. At Pecan Microfinance bank we believe so much in helping you to fulfill your widest dream when it comes to finances is why our motto is let’s grow together. We have tailored our loans packages to meet specific needs of our individual customers ranging from Ajo saving to fixed deposits Ajo savings… This is for small scale business looking to grow and expand there shops.we have 30 days package and 60 days package is like your normal Ajo and the only difference is that after 30 or 60 days we can borrow you up too #200,000 as loan for your business.
Payday/salary advance. This is targeted towards working class people like bankers and the rest.we believe you might need to pay for children few,car repair ,home rent and many more bills before the month end is why we are here for you. We can lend you up too 1 million depending on your salary scale
https://mindbank.com.ng/get-low-interest-loans-from-pecan-mfb/
Hello I really need a loan to establish a bet trading shop...I've been registered by an established bet company(betkings) but I have a challenge cos I don't have the funds to rent a place and also buy some materials.
Please can I contact Mr Seye on WhatsApp... My contact is 08053126947
Regards.
Re: Get Low Interest Loans From Pecan MFB by suelamar: 11:21pm On May 19, 2019
Check them out https://webmoneyloans.com/payday-loans/ct they're OK too. They're quick, efficient and you have the option to pay back your loan over a long period of time, no hidden costs.

(1) (Reply)

Discover How Savvy Entrepreneurs Now Leverage On Forex To Earn Passive Profits / I Have 100k Am Not Using / A Smart Way Of Making Money In Nigeria Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.