Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:34 AM

Tacha Receives Over 100 Million Naira After She Left BBNAIJA House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Receives Over 100 Million Naira After She Left BBNAIJA House (2342 Views)

Funke Akindele Sends Cryptic Post As Juliana Reveals Why She Left Jenifa’s Diary / Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) / #bbnaija: Jaruma Gifts Tacha 50 Million Naira After Being Disqualified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tacha Receives Over 100 Million Naira After She Left BBNAIJA House by ProChuks1(m): 4:25pm On Oct 03, 2019
WATCH video of Tacha disqualification and Merry issued strikes after the unexpected incident that occurred between them as they fought.
However after Tacha left the Big Brother Naija house (BBNAIJA) she received over 100 millions of naira. Some fans reacted as many were also disappointed.

[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oxk-d0yIE8Q
Re: Tacha Receives Over 100 Million Naira After She Left BBNAIJA House by Birdeyeview: 4:28pm On Oct 03, 2019
see mouth like 100 million. dirty gossip
Re: Tacha Receives Over 100 Million Naira After She Left BBNAIJA House by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:55pm On Oct 03, 2019
Brotha foolish blogger.... you can use all the trick under the moon to try to have us click on your deluded video...but we are smarter that this...try harder!

Click ko, prick ni.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Receives Over 100 Million Naira After She Left BBNAIJA House by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 03, 2019
Na audio money
Re: Tacha Receives Over 100 Million Naira After She Left BBNAIJA House by Jimmyson: 7:37pm On Oct 03, 2019
I personally gave Tacha 1 million naira. A friend of mine gave her 3 million naira. One of my sister based in Dubai gave her 5 million naira. I'm also aware of others that gave her millions of naira.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Receives Over 100 Million Naira After She Left BBNAIJA House by feelzie(m): 8:34pm On Oct 03, 2019
100million in audio money currency..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Banky W Accused Of Cheating On Adesua With A Nollywood Actor Wife / Dino Melaye Gifts 11-year-old Daughter A Lamborghini On Her Birthday (photos) / Tolanibaj Disgraced In Benin As Fans Ignore Her Hail Nengi(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.