Stats: 3,151,623 members, 7,813,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Two People I Don't Like Vewing Their Threads On NL - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two People I Don't Like Vewing Their Threads On NL (3145 Views)

If You Have Ever Slept In A Room With Two People Having Sex, Please Kindly Share / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

Two People I Don't Like Vewing Their Threads On NL by logan2(m): 5:52pm On Oct 03, 2019
1. Ilamina : this one, you all know her, she's the dumbest person on NL.... I wonder what she gains from asking stupid questions

1. Ilegendd : this guy is smart and persistent , but I don't like his threads here's why
A. His topics are always misleading ( a very flawed marketing strategy) that can annoy impatient people like me..

B. Always starts his thread with how much he makes from selling his ebooks on Amazon, (I know billionaires on this forum who don't say shii shii), I never care to know why he does that all the time.... But It doesn't sit well with me (a part of my brain think he is scam, the other part think, he's partially legit)...

Well here you go, what is that moniker you don't like reading their threads... No abuse pls.... I will make another thread for my favorite monikers

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two People I Don't Like Vewing Their Threads On NL by steppin: 5:57pm On Oct 03, 2019
This guy opened a dissing threadgrin
Re: Two People I Don't Like Vewing Their Threads On NL by kingjomezy(m): 6:01pm On Oct 03, 2019
steppin:
A real dissing thread !!!!

Re: Two People I Don't Like Vewing Their Threads On NL by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 03, 2019
logan2:
1. Ilamina : this one, you all know her, she's the dumbest person on NL.... I wonder what she gains from asking stupid questions

1. Ilegendd : this guy is smart and persistent , but I don't like his threads here's why
A. His topics are always misleading ( a very flawed marketing strategy) that can annoy impatient people like me..

B. Always starts his thread with how much he makes from selling his ebooks on Amazon, (I know billionaires on this forum who don't say shii shii), I never care to know why he does that all the time.... But It doesn't sit well with me (a part of my brain think he is scam, the other part think, he's partially legit)...

Well here you go, what is that moniker you don't like reading their threads... No abuse pls.... I will make another thread for my favorite monikers

Amaratasha. Very senseless

Re: Two People I Don't Like Vewing Their Threads On NL by logan2(m): 6:03pm On Oct 03, 2019
steppin:
not dissing thread, Im saying my mind as a citizen of this forum

Re: Two People I Don't Like Vewing Their Threads On NL by logan2(m): 6:05pm On Oct 03, 2019
kingjomezy:

A real dissing thread !!!!
no, just saying my mind, what are the monikers you don't like

Re: Two People I Don't Like Vewing Their Threads On NL by logan2(m): 6:05pm On Oct 03, 2019
akinjojo1234:

Amaratasha. Very senseless
why do you think so
Re: Two People I Don't Like Vewing Their Threads On NL by drezzyx(m): 6:07pm On Oct 03, 2019
I CANT NAME THEM ALL

Re: Two People I Don't Like Vewing Their Threads On NL by tobidipity(m): 6:13pm On Oct 03, 2019
I never open I know say iLegend go dey.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two People I Don't Like Vewing Their Threads On NL by logan2(m): 6:28pm On Oct 03, 2019
tobidipity:
Re: Two People I Don't Like Vewing Their Threads On NL by logan2(m): 6:28pm On Oct 03, 2019
drezzyx:
I CANT NAME THEM ALL
name the ones you can remember
Re: Two People I Don't Like Vewing Their Threads On NL by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2019
ilamina is Onila, a frustrated troll who claims to be in canada. she has been trolling since 2009. what a waste

Re: Two People I Don't Like Vewing Their Threads On NL by iLegendd(m): 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2019
logan2:

This doesn't warrant a thread. Maybe, you just want to be noticed or you're bored.

I don't need to explain things to you, but let me make you understand better.

I mentioned the money because I have been abused and called jobless eBook seller severally by your type on this forum.

Ever since I started saying the books make money, your type, the ones that called me a jobless eBook seller, got angry.

When I don't talk about the books making money, your type attacked me and called me a jobless and broke eBook seller. You advised me to go make money and forget about all these book things that money answereth all things.

As a good listener, I listened to your advice on making money, but now, when I talk about the books making money, your type still feel insecure and attack by calling me a show off or arrogant.

What do you people really want? You want me to keep quiet or deactivate? This is the reason I tell people NEVER to please others. Whatever you do, they must complain.

Don't show off, they'll complain and call you poor or timid. Show off, they'll still complain and call you arrogant. Ignore their messages and they'll call you a snob, then attack with a new moniker. Reply them and they'll take you for granted and start abusing the privilege by saying rubbish.

Stay silent, they'll call you an introvert and encourage you to talk more and go out more to mingle. Talk and they'll call you a talkative and tell you to keep quiet and learn to listen more.

Why are some humans this confused? Are we to blame Buhari for this?

You don't like someone, but you keep monitoring them. Please, stop being obsessed with other people's businesses and focus on yours.

I have been attacked severally on this forum, but guess what? I don't care. I do more of what people hate because I don't please people.

You need more haters to be known and when you're known, you can use the fame to promote your business or any business at all. Fame is related to wealth.

This reply is not for the two of us to start exchanging words because I won't dignify you with banters.

If mentioning money on my threads make you feel insecure, then don't open it.

Thank you and stay blessed.

Re: Two People I Don't Like Vewing Their Threads On NL by iLegendd(m): 6:38pm On Oct 03, 2019
tobidipity:

My brother, as long as I don't meet these people face to face, I'm happy for the free promo they give me through hate or envy.

I don't watch BBN, but I noticed people abuse Tacha for having body odor, but guess what? They're abusing her to fame and wealth — as long as she stays strong and knows how to monetize it.

You Are Almost There.

Re: Two People I Don't Like Vewing Their Threads On NL by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 03, 2019
Not just u.
We all hate iLegends fake scam threads and useless inspirational nonsense

Re: Two People I Don't Like Vewing Their Threads On NL by 40secondsMan: 6:58pm On Oct 03, 2019
checkout that sunnyshinylight abi wetin be her name sef?

that girl topics are so misleading, claiming Gospel angry

Re: Two People I Don't Like Vewing Their Threads On NL by iLegendd(m): 7:02pm On Oct 03, 2019
Bonatheripper:
Not just u.
We all hate iLegends fake scam threads and useless inspirational nonsense

You haters are in the minority and you are the ones that make me popular for free. I just turn the free fame you give me to money and when I talk about the money, you all, minors, become angry. Sadly, I won't stop. #smiles.

I truly appreciate all you guys have done for me. Keep it up.

Re: Two People I Don't Like Vewing Their Threads On NL by logan2(m): 7:45pm On Oct 03, 2019
iLegendd:
Ilegendd

This doesn't warrant a thread. Maybe, you just want to be noticed or you're bored.
Non of that, I like transparency, that's all

I mentioned the money because I have been abused and called jobless eBook seller severally by your type on this forum.

I am not in that category, you can check my posts, I'm just ordinary nairaland user

Ever since I started saying the books make money, your type, the ones that called me a jobless eBook seller, got angry.

So you do this to seek people's approval, I'm quit disappointed this is your explanation, plus The fact that you do this on all your threads
, undecided

When I don't talk about the books making money, your type attacked me and called me a jobless and broke eBook seller. You advised me to go make money and forget about all these book things that money answereth all things.

As a good listener, I listened to your advice on making money, but now, when I talk about the books making money, your type still feel insecure and attack by calling me a show off or arrogant.

You should be smart enough to handle senseless criticism, Like I said, I'm not a low rider, my interest is in the betterment of this forum, I'm sure if you see my point, you will rather not antagonise me, but mend your ways

What do you people really want? You want me to keep quiet or deactivate? This is the reason I tell people NEVER to please others. Whatever you do, they must complain.

Don't show off, they'll complain and call you poor or timid. Show off, they'll still complain and call you arrogant. Ignore their messages and they'll call you a snob, then attack with a new moniker. Reply them and they'll take you for granted and start abusing the privilege by saying rubbish.

Stay silent, they'll call you an introvert and encourage you to talk more and go out more to mingle. Talk and they'll call you a talkative and tell you to keep quiet and learn to listen more.

You don't like someone, but you keep monitoring them. Please, stop being obsessed with other people's businesses and focus on yours.

Sorry I don't monitor you, your posts litters romanceland, same thing with ilamina,

I have been attacked severally on this forum, but guess what? I don't care. I do more of what people hate because I don't please people.

Exactly what you did, you listened to haters, by showing off your paychecks in every thread you create, do you see people's approval like this in real life?

You need more haters to be known and when you're known, you can use the fame to promote your business or any business at all. Fame is related to wealth.

Unfortunately I'm not your hater, I just hope you see my point

This reply is not for the two of us to start exchanging words because I won't dignify you with banters.

Never

Thank you and stay blessed
OK thanks for having me, I hope you see my point

Re: Two People I Don't Like Vewing Their Threads On NL by logan2(m): 7:46pm On Oct 03, 2019
iLegendd:
Ilegendd

Non of that, I like transparency, that's all

I am not in that category, you can check my posts, I'm just an ordinary nairaland user

So you do this to seek people's approval, I'm quit disappointed this is your explanation, plus The fact that you do this on all your threads
, undecided

You should be smart enough to handle senseless criticism, Like I said, I'm not a low rider, my interest is in the betterment of this forum, I'm sure if you see my point, you will rather not antagonise me, but mend your ways

Sorry I don't monitor you, your posts litters romanceland, same thing with ilamina,

Exactly what you did, you listened to haters, by showing off your paychecks in every thread you create, do you seek people's approval like this in real life?

Unfortunately I'm not your hater, I just hope you see my point

Never

Thank you and stay blessed
OK thanks for having me, I hope you see my point

Re: Two People I Don't Like Vewing Their Threads On NL by logan2(m): 7:50pm On Oct 03, 2019
Tina26:
ilamina is Onila, a frustrated troll who claims to be in canada. she has been trolling since 2009. what a waste
a true unrelenting waste

Re: Two People I Don't Like Vewing Their Threads On NL by iLegendd(m): 7:51pm On Oct 03, 2019
logan2:

Nice point. Sadly, whatever you see me do today, come to my thread tomorrow and I'll still do times two.

There are only two options:

1. Ignore and allow the ministry move
2. Try to stop it, yet the ministry keeps moving

Thank you for your input. Opinions are just opinions. All the best.

Re: Two People I Don't Like Vewing Their Threads On NL by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 03, 2019
iLegendd:

You haters are in the minority and you are the ones that make me popular for free. I just turn the free fame you give me to money and when I talk about the money, you all, minors, become angry. Sadly, I won't stop. #smiles.

I truly appreciate all you guys have done for me. Keep it up.
Yea yea....
Cry cry baby

Re: Two People I Don't Like Vewing Their Threads On NL by iLegendd(m): 8:44pm On Oct 03, 2019
Bonatheripper:

Yea yea....
Cry cry baby

I think we have had enough fun today. Pat yourself on the back. Before you go, read this...

As long as my reply makes you smile, there is progress. I have the ability to make you smile, but I don't have the ability to make you happy.

You owe yourself happiness and rest of mind — that is beyond me.

The first thread you ever created the moment you joined Nairaland was about me. And since then, you've been monitoring me thinking I'm gay. Please, I'm straight.

Why do gay men like me so much and stalk me a lot? You don't need to reply — just think about it.

Please, I beg you in the name of God, don't stalk me till 2023. If you can do this, I go buy you 20 Naira biscuit.

Re: Two People I Don't Like Vewing Their Threads On NL by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 03, 2019
iLegendd:

I think we have had enough fun today. Pat yourself on the back. Before you go, read this...

As long as my reply makes you smile, there is progress. I have the ability to make you smile, but I don't have the ability to make you happy.

You owe yourself happiness and rest of mind — that is beyond me.

The first thread you ever created the moment you joined Nairaland was about me. And since then, you've been monitoring me thinking I'm gay. Please, I'm straight.

Why do gay men like me so much and stalk me a lot? You don't need to reply — just think about it.

Please, I beg you in the name of God, don't stalk me till 2023. If you can do this, I go buy you 20 Naira biscuit.
Was smiling Cox of the painment u feel...
U then try to hide it with your useless comments which to u seem important and inspirational...
grin perfect definition of a clown turn relationship mentor.
We all know you're in it for money...
Which makes u look stupid anytime you create a thread....
Re: Two People I Don't Like Vewing Their Threads On NL by iLegendd(m): 8:54pm On Oct 03, 2019
Bonatheripper:

Was smiling Cox of the painment u feel...
U then try to hide it with your useless comments which to u seem important and inspirational...
grin perfect definition of a clown turn relationship mentor.
We all know you're in it for money...
Which makes u look stupid anytime you create a thread....

Pain? I don't. I secretly enjoy how you people waste your time just to make me popular. Then, I jump on the free fame and turn it to a promo and make money with it or turn it to a book.

Keep it up. Though, don't expect any more replies from me. Have a nice evening.

Re: Two People I Don't Like Vewing Their Threads On NL by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 03, 2019
iLegendd:

Pain? I don't. I secretly enjoy how you people waste your time just to make me popular. Then, I jump on the free fame and turn it to a promo and make money with it or turn it to a book.

Keep it up. Though, don't expect any more replies from me. Have a nice evening.
Clown..... cheesy
If u need handkerchief talk...

Free fame ni free fame Ko.
If this is what u call fame, then u don't know what fame is.

Meaning if I make a video bashing Coca-Cola drink they'd message me and tell me thank u... grin
iClown

Re: Two People I Don't Like Vewing Their Threads On NL by Kingsteve(m): 12:28am On Oct 04, 2019
Re: Two People I Don't Like Vewing Their Threads On NL by frozen70g(f): 8:59am On Oct 04, 2019
My own is Lucifer 66 and his comments are like that of pure devil

Then NwaAmaikpe, his comments are always senseless, always out of the point

Re: Two People I Don't Like Vewing Their Threads On NL by engllishmart(m): 9:43am On Oct 04, 2019
logan2:
name the ones you can remember
You forgot the foolish low esteemed mamagee3 who always wants to know if she’s getting fat on her profile picture.

Re: Two People I Don't Like Vewing Their Threads On NL by logan2(m): 9:56am On Oct 04, 2019
engllishmart:

You forgot the foolish low esteemed mamagee3 who always wants to know if she’s getting fat on her profile picture.
. grin

Re: Two People I Don't Like Vewing Their Threads On NL by logan2(m): 9:59am On Oct 04, 2019
frozen70g:
My own is Lucifer 66 and his comments are like that if pure devil

Then NwaAmaikpe, his comments are always senseless, always out of the point
i would have included NwaAmaikpe I don't actually find him smart,no senseless thread so far, so I didn't include him, but that doesn't stop his comments from being out of point back to back,

Re: Two People I Don't Like Vewing Their Threads On NL by Gabbyrabby: 10:00am On Oct 04, 2019
It another weekend of football actions. Congratulations to all last week winners... This is another opportunity to smile to bank and win massively ... Check out this reliable predictions Charlie Nicholas returns with his Premier League predictions ahead of another bumper weekend of the action, including Manchester United's trip to Newcastle on Renault Super Sunday... West Ham vs Crystal Palace - Saturday Night Football from 5pm on Sky Sports Premier League; Kick-off 5.30pm… [ 104 more words ]
https://www.royalng.com/must-read-correct-football-predictions-for-epl-match-day8/

Guys share Your "Are You Still Coming That Never Showed Up" Experience / Mike Tyson Offers $10million To Any Man That Will Marry His Daugther / Mr Macaroni, Sabinus Etc. Are Not Funny At All

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76