Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Why Do You Hate Rochas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do You Hate Rochas (405 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Anointing People At Government House Chapel Owerri (Photos) / "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) / Rochas Okorocha Welcomes His Wife On Return From America. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Hate Rochas by ayo84(m): 6:06pm On Oct 03, 2019
State your reasons?
Re: Why Do You Hate Rochas by SLAP44: 6:08pm On Oct 03, 2019
He was used by APC to destroy his state. He's a judas

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Hate Rochas by helinues: 6:13pm On Oct 03, 2019
Cos of Ibeberism.. He has more statues than developmental projects

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Hate Rochas by Kwanza: 6:17pm On Oct 03, 2019
He is not the poorest-performing Gov in the SE; but he is greedy and doesn't know when to keep quiet.
Re: Why Do You Hate Rochas by wingmanIII: 6:17pm On Oct 03, 2019
He is the greediest, criminal politician produced in Nigeria. This man was overwhelmingly supported by the people and there where expectations that he would reciprocate, alas he turned out to be their worst nightmare. I traveled to imo state last weekend and i wept bitterly at the state of the roads. He owed pensioners and did not pay full salary to civil servants. What then did he do with imo state allocations? Trying to install his son in-law as governor and amassing a war chest for presidential elections in future.
I hope he pays for his crimes.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Hate Rochas by Betakeshi: 6:21pm On Oct 03, 2019
Cuz he is Rochas cheesy
Re: Why Do You Hate Rochas by Turantula(m): 6:25pm On Oct 03, 2019
He is a fulani by blood
Re: Why Do You Hate Rochas by Davinity: 6:25pm On Oct 03, 2019
He's a liar... A political scam, this guy came to camp when I was serving in 2013 and scammed the whole batch and went on AIT to boast about it

3 Likes

Re: Why Do You Hate Rochas by Conner44: 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2019
wingmanIII:
He is the greediest, criminal politician produced in Nigeria. This man was overwhelmingly supported by the people and there where expectations that he would reciprocate, alas he turned out to be their worst nightmare. I traveled to imo state last weekend and i wept bitterly at the state of the roads. He owed pensioners and did not pay full salary to civil servants. What then did he do with imo state allocations? Trying to install his son in-law as governor and amassing a war chest for presidential elections in future.
I hope he pays for his crimes.

I heard he claimed leaving several billions in imo account for ihedioha upon handing over. It was in all the dailies

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Hate Rochas by KiddiesTablets(f): 7:59pm On Oct 03, 2019
Get your children educational android tablets @ N20,000 with free delivery nationwide. Go through my threads for pictures and please check my signature for contact..

(1) (Reply)

Fowler: Court Dismisses ‘vacate Office Order Plea’ / This Morafvckers Wanted To Defeat Us With Boko Haram.... / Why Religion Is Nigeria Main Enemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.