Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,253 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Michelle Obama Showers Praises To Husband As They Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniver - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Michelle Obama Showers Praises To Husband As They Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniver (627 Views)

Michelle Obama’s Mother Dies, Leaves Inheritance To ‘my Son Michael’ / Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away / A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michelle Obama Showers Praises To Husband As They Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniver by Robinn22: 6:14pm On Oct 03, 2019
Michelle Obama celebrated husband Barack Obama by showering him with encomium as they mark their 27th wedding anniversary.

The former US First Lady took to Twitter to celebrate her husband shortly after he celebrated her on Instagram.

Sharing a photo of them, she wrote: "27 years ago, this guy promised me a life full of adventure. I’d say he’s delivered. Here’s to our next chapter of becoming empty nesters and discovering what’s next—while still feeling the magic that brought us together all those years ago. Happy anniversary, Barack.

Source:
https://www.denland.site/2019/10/michelle-obama-shower-praises-to-her.html

Re: Michelle Obama Showers Praises To Husband As They Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniver by Betakeshi: 6:21pm On Oct 03, 2019
cool
Re: Michelle Obama Showers Praises To Husband As They Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniver by Ranchhoddas: 11:15pm On Oct 03, 2019
Cerebral.

Perhaps my favorite couple.

Make una try read her "Becoming" abeg.
Dem too much.
Re: Michelle Obama Showers Praises To Husband As They Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniver by drips8(m): 4:43am On Oct 04, 2019
He's delivered a life of adventure after all they were both once in the White House.
Re: Michelle Obama Showers Praises To Husband As They Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniver by Nobody: 5:06am On Oct 04, 2019
#goals
Re: Michelle Obama Showers Praises To Husband As They Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniver by MedicH: 5:11am On Oct 04, 2019
Which adventure pass living in the white house kwen?
Re: Michelle Obama Showers Praises To Husband As They Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniver by Burgerlomo: 5:28am On Oct 04, 2019
Congratulations cool

(1) (Reply)

Why He Chose Her Over You: The Real Reason He Picked Her Instead / . / Woman Looked Elsewhere When I Walked Past Her At An Occassion, Was She Scared?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.