Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) (44881 Views)

Isaac Atamba: CRUTECH Graduate Shot Dead In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) / The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) / CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 10:41am On Oct 04, 2019
Nayturalistic:
KK Klansmen.. you all are DEAD!

He Who Price Must Pay 100000%
sharrraaaaapppp diaaaaa,,no find where
hide yourself before we see you too as headline,, with caption .... CRUTECH STUDENT HACKED TO DEATH...ooteebong....people wey hard pass you don fall like paw-paw leave...

1 Like

Re: CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 04, 2019
Hintona:
To think I witnessed it this afternoon

there's no security in that school at all, the security men were even running.

Administrative vice Chancellor and current SUG president of CRUTECH if you are seeing this shame on you you have both failed in your duties *spits

seriously the SUG president of CRUTECH behaves like buhari
be careful with the things you say online o, cause of your pic you uploaded. Nigeria is a very terrible country o. Stay safe
Re: CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) by Champneys: 11:22am On Oct 04, 2019
Omo lai I se eran ileya?! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 04, 2019
calabaman:

^^
Indeed bro. Bad times are here
What are we as the youth doing about it though.
Unfortunately, the youth who are meant to instigate change are the same running yahoo-yahoo schemes and robbing foreigners of their hard earned money.

They are also the ones canvassing for BBN's popularity and influence.

We need a mental revolution...fast.
Re: CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) by meele: 2:18pm On Oct 04, 2019
What a pity, all this kept happening and still some pple won't learn from others mistakes, so now is this how he could pay his parent back?
May this younger generations be wise enough to div-ate from cultism.
Re: CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) by heendrix(m): 2:31pm On Oct 04, 2019
Love4God:

These university students(cultists)are mad.
The Government should send soldiers into all universities nationwide .Is the president of the nation or his vice sleeping?
Do they want these victims to be their relations before soldiers are sent to put an end to these killings?
These miscreants parading as cultists disguising as university students have to be taught a lesson
Hope this is the last killing without soldiers not being sent to these universities especially their war fronts"The killing or Slaughter Zones" (higher instituitions in ) Delta,Bayelsa,Anambra,Imo,Ibadan,Edo,Port harcourt,lagos,calabar e.t.c.

where's ib coming from and what's it doing in ur list
Re: CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) by Londonboyrep(m): 4:22pm On Oct 04, 2019
Until the government stops treating cultism, confraternity or whatever name they choose to call it things will never change. Cultists, when they are caught even red-handed, are only given a slap on the wrist whereas normal killers and armed robbers are punished severely for what in effect is the same violent crime. The Government needs to implement the same sort of legislation that brought down the Mafia in the US(RICO). This law simply means you are equally responsible for the crimes of your criminal organization even if you do not personally partake in the actual commission of the crime. This will especially dissuade passive members who think they can join but will be left alone once they keep a low profile and don't commit any violent acts themselves. The people we are even copying practice their own fraternities like this and its usually about academics and fun for them. Shame on our government and also the so-called celebrities who openly align themselves with one cult group or the other.
Re: CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 4:24pm On Oct 04, 2019
Kenturkey048:
there is no crutech at ikom...u have calabar campus,obubra campus,ogoja campus,okuku campus(yala))...
ogoja campus I meant
Re: CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 4:26pm On Oct 04, 2019
BabaOwen:
be careful with the things you say online o, cause of your pic you uploaded. Nigeria is a very terrible country o. Stay safe
me like this wey no dey reveal myself for this faceless forum I'm free to say anything I like including cursing Buhari without fear of being tracked
Re: CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 4:28pm On Oct 04, 2019
Solowiz:
he was hacked with a machete, not shot I was there.... Fellow nairalanders in Calabar please hook up let's get to know ourselves as a family
ete etie didie?
Mbok yem ediye nkaifere efik nno mi
Re: CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 4:30pm On Oct 04, 2019
Facelessforum:
This thing na real abi Photoshop?

Which kind bullet go cut person like this just in one shot?

As if na butcher dem butcher am
na matchet, my guy was there when he was attacked
Re: CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) by Jumanji2324: 4:59pm On Oct 04, 2019
Meeyankee:

He is the number one man of the Aye confratanity,He was killed by the KK confratanity for a reprisal attacked of their member Crutech.
so na kanta bakassi temple number 1 dem butcher like salah ram like dis ?? Too bad for them ..
Re: CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) by Facelessforum: 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
na matchet, my guy was there when he was attacked

Oboi.

Those guys band gan
Re: CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) by Facelessforum: 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2019
Kenturkey048:
there is no crutech at ikom...u have calabar campus,obubra campus,ogoja campus,okuku campus(yala))...

Why are the campuses so scattered?
Why can't they just give them a big land to raise structures?
Re: CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) by konynya: 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2019
Men.... this is so bad.... this is what he brought upon himself.... �
Re: CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) by Ubah199(m): 5:42pm On Oct 04, 2019
Eizzy003:
Just at about 15:09 today in the Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH), as the were having their parade around the school vicinity opposite the SUG secretariat in preparation for the cultural day an event in the student week, this final year student identified as felix from the department of Elementary Education was shot dead.

So many people ran confusingly as many laid on the flor in order to avoid the bullets that were been shot sporadically.

Information from students says that he is a boss in a popular cult in school.

More info will reach you shortly as we ascertain the reason why he was killed.

I don't understand if this is Eid El Kabir how can someone shoot his fellow man like a slaughtered cow #Gunlass This is barbaric I can't eat my food again.
Re: CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) by blinking001(m): 6:50pm On Oct 04, 2019
Solowiz:
he was hacked with a machete, not shot I was there.... Fellow nairalanders in Calabar please hook up let's get to know ourselves as a family
Ikpa, hafa na
Re: CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) by deniguy01(m): 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2019
Nayturalistic:
KK Klansmen.. you all are DEAD!

He Who Price Must Pay 100000%

Na dem
Idiot pple.
Fowls weh de make noise

Internet gangster
Re: CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) by deniguy01(m): 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2019
Solowiz:

We de here
Re: CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) by konynya: 12:10pm On Oct 05, 2019
Kenturkey048:
sharrraaaaapppp diaaaaa,,no find where
hide yourself before we see you too as headline,, with caption .... CRUTECH STUDENT HACKED TO DEATH...ooteebong....people wey hard pass you don fall like paw-paw leave...

You dey mind that guy..... �....he is a joke

1 Like

Re: CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2019
heendrix:

where's ib coming from and what's it doing in ur list
No higher instituition in Nigeria is exempted .Although in some nothern universities,cult related killings are few but the soldiers should also be sent there so that the schools are not given surprise attacks by miscreants parading as cultist and disguising as university students.
Private universities should also adopt the idea of having soldiers secure their schools because these miscreants will surely move to the private universities when they can't penetrate the defense of the soldiers.
Below is a report on nairaland of cult killings in Ib.Rugged Military Defensive meausure is the only way to eradicate these killings on campuses.
Cultists In Polytechnic Ibadan: Students On The Run by information1: 6:06pm On Aug 28, 2018
A Facebook user took to his timeline... To state the situation of things in The Polytechnic Ibadan
Said;
" Hi all, this is what's currently going on in Ibadan Polytechnic Tuesday 28, 2018.
Cultists taking over with police no where to be found.
It started yesterday Monday 27, 2018 and continued today.
About 5 people dead already.
Police where are you? "
Source: https://talkgeria.com/cultists-takes-over-the-polytechnic-ibadan/
Re: CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) by heendrix(m): 4:21pm On Oct 05, 2019
Love4God:

No higher instituition in Nigeria is exempted .Although in some nothern universities,cult related killings are few but the soldiers should also be sent there so that the schools are not given surprise attacks by miscreants parading as cultist and disguising as university students.
Private universities should also adopt the idea of having soldiers secure their schools because these miscreants will surely move to the private universities when they can't penetrate the defense of the soldiers.
Below is a report on nairaland of cult killings in Ib.Rugged Military Defensive meausure is the only way to eradicate these killings on campuses.
Cultists In Polytechnic Ibadan: Students On The Run by information1: 6:06pm On Aug 28, 2018
A Facebook user took to his timeline... To state the situation of things in The Polytechnic Ibadan
Said;
" Hi all, this is what's currently going on in Ibadan Polytechnic Tuesday 28, 2018.
Cultists taking over with police no where to be found.
It started yesterday Monday 27, 2018 and continued today.
About 5 people dead already.
Police where are you? "
Source: https://talkgeria.com/cultists-takes-over-the-polytechnic-ibadan/

it's quiet funny you kept mentioning soldiers like that's what they're trained for. well I don't know about where you are from but in the south west here security guards here are not armed with guns why is because the University setting is not a gathering of hoodlums but Scholars and involving the military is simply just inviting Anarchy

Soldiers are not needed at schools and that's just the plain truth go to command secondary school round the country and see reasons why soldiers are not needed where scholars are sad
Re: CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 05, 2019
heendrix:

it's quiet funny you kept mentioning soldiers like that's what they're trained for. well I don't know about where you are from but in the south west here security guards here are not armed with guns why is because the University setting is not a gathering of hoodlums but Scholars and involving the military is simply just inviting Anarchy

Soldiers are not needed at schools and that's just the plain truth go to command secondary school round the country and see reasons why soldiers are not needed where scholars are sad
Someone,possibly a cultist on nairaland quoted me last time someone was killed in this same Crutech saying illogical reasons why soldiers are not needed in a campus setting ( as though notherners are not cultists or religious extremist"Shiite,Boko haram e.t.c )after i recommended that the federal government should use soldiers to curb the menace of cult killings in nigerian universities maybe until his relation,loved one or himself gets killed by these cultist before he will understand that soldiers are the only ones who can end this university cultists madness.
Just look at the way the boy (cultist maybe) was butchered by fellow scholars(cultists).
My comment that was quoted is below and in less than three months another gruesome killing has occured .
Crime / Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:35am On Jul 18
If you are going to send anybody into the schools in the south they must all be not just northerners but Fulanis otherwise you may end up empowering a particular cult group against others in different schools, by that act
I don't trust our southern young officers when it has to do with cult matter s
Love4God:
With the rate of cult related killings in Nigeria's higher institutions,as a security expert i strongly recommend that the Nigerian Army should have their men based in strategic locations in all faculties of government owned higher institutions as directed by the federal government.
This will help to reduce drastically the activities of these cultist.
However the young lad got served what he bargained for by going to be a member and becoming a leader of a cult group."
Re: CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) by obynno7(m): 4:35pm On Oct 05, 2019
very Bad indeed when shall we stop all this cult violence in Nigeria is very bad
Re: CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) by Sonoyom(m): 6:38am On Oct 09, 2019
Shalommy:
Hmm.. Ndito are on it again.
ata ndito ifod.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Bites Hubby’s Genitals For Making Love With Friend / Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) / Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.