Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) (44858 Views)

Isaac Atamba: CRUTECH Graduate Shot Dead In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) / The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) / CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) by ofori1738(m): 11:05pm On Oct 03, 2019
cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) by SamgoldBaba: 11:17pm On Oct 03, 2019
Shibaraba:
See his mouth twisted in extreme pain

Thats what awaits them all.

Even if you are a friend to any of them end that friendship now. Them no born you join anybody. If you like take my advice. If you like ignore am. When scores dey count they won't hesitate to count you join. Anything cultism japa. Even of your shadow belong run from it.
Re: CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) by Iconekene: 11:17pm On Oct 03, 2019
Muyiwaipere:
This is not gunshot... He was butchered
He was shot and hacked to death also

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 03, 2019
wamide042:
You people are asking the type of bullet he was shot with..
Don’t ever underestimate the fatality of a double barrelled pump action at a very close range

Thinking so
Re: CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) by eagleonearth(m): 11:51pm On Oct 03, 2019
Hintona:
To think I witnessed it this afternoon

there's no security in that school at all, the security men were even running.

Administrative vice Chancellor and current SUG president of CRUTECH if you are seeing this shame on you you have both failed in your duties *spits

seriously the SUG president of CRUTECH behaves like buhari
security men can't do anything oo it's like you don't understand what cultism is. Blame noone and only blame the man who left his studies to join an evil society

2 Likes

Re: CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) by cashkid: 12:04am On Oct 04, 2019
Muyiwaipere:
This is not gunshot... He was butchered

Bro..high calibre bullet can do more than wat u are seeing over there grin grin grin grin grin. And moreso,maybe it was shot at close range! Hmmnn
Re: CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) by Solowiz(m): 12:22am On Oct 04, 2019
Can't believe I witnessed everything.... cultism doesn't pay. I'm still in shock

I'm a live witness from Crutech
Re: CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) by Solowiz(m): 12:31am On Oct 04, 2019
he was hacked with a machete, not shot I was there.... Fellow nairalanders in Calabar please hook up let's get to know ourselves as a family

2 Likes

Re: CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) by CoolJulian: 12:49am On Oct 04, 2019
Gory as Bleep!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) by Facelessforum: 1:07am On Oct 04, 2019
This thing na real abi Photoshop?

Which kind bullet go cut person like this just in one shot?

As if na butcher dem butcher am
Re: CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) by Facelessforum: 1:10am On Oct 04, 2019
starbuck:
This one pass shooting oooo shocked shocked shocked...

More reason I am sending my kids out of the country for their high school and college.... I don't have strength to preach biko

Just tell us say you rich and we go congratulate you

1 Like

Re: CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) by Facelessforum: 1:13am On Oct 04, 2019
Hintona:

Administrative vice Chancellor and current SUG president of CRUTECH if you are seeing this shame on you you have both failed in your duties *spits

Now I believe the story.
I was skeptical about it earlier
Re: CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:32am On Oct 04, 2019
Those two cult groups have been at each other throat for years now in Calabar and that schools in particular therefore once you hear about cult war in that schools it is save to conclude it is between the two groups.

The other time, it was the axe that killed the number one of the KK and the kk guys went all out after them. Seems they weren't satisfied with their revenge without killing the equivalent of their boss in axe.

Na so I see am.

EmptyCoconutHead:
u must be a cultist for u to know this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:35am On Oct 04, 2019
How did it happen?
Those I'm people seem to specialize in using a special cutlass for killing and afterwards fire shots.

Solowiz:
Can't believe I witnessed everything.... cultism doesn't pay. I'm still in shock

I'm a live witness from Crutech

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) by 24kmagic: 2:05am On Oct 04, 2019
So called learned people killing themselves like chickens.

Sometimes, you have to see reasons why all these aboki people regulate and restrict some certain activities around their higher institutions of learning. They don't want to hear stories that touch. There's a way you'll dress, the school security will not let you in.

If not for their not so good standards, north would have been the best place to acquire knowledge as you'll not get to see useless distractions like this.

Southerners should ask the northerners how they managed to curtail cult activities in their campuses. Maybe they can use that approach in southern Universities as these killings is becoming rampant.

4 Likes

Re: CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) by Viktoman: 4:02am On Oct 04, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
Oh Lord..... cry

Why go into cultism

Now u paid with your life.

Lesson to other students.
Fools would be fools, they would all go down in regret.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) by Jabioro: 4:10am On Oct 04, 2019
Hintona:

You are complaining about security..why did he join cult? So he doesn't knew he was jeopardizing his personal security..

3 Likes

Re: CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) by Jabioro: 4:12am On Oct 04, 2019
Hintona:

My dear I ran for my dear life
coz after they finished they came towards my direction.
You have to Uzain...bolted your leg
Re: CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) by Jabioro: 4:22am On Oct 04, 2019
Kenturkey048:
are you kidding??
recovery my foot.. don't mine the boy...he was so confused to extend he can't differentiate again..See open fear!!!

1 Like

Re: CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) by Jabioro: 4:27am On Oct 04, 2019
kingxsamz:
I pray he recovers quickly.
What?
Re: CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) by lolinglong(m): 5:54am On Oct 04, 2019
Calabar my calabar take it easy Crutech

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) by themanderon: 5:59am On Oct 04, 2019
They utterly destroyed him. Sad for his family members.
Re: CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) by Gee64: 6:03am On Oct 04, 2019
Don't blame the youths. Blame the system that doesn't show interest in the welfare of its teaming youth population.
The idle mind is the devil's workshop!
But dear youths,
Please stop this mindless violence!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) by GeneralShepherd(m): 8:18am On Oct 04, 2019
How are a human can do this to another human is beyond me
Re: CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) by frozen70g(f): 8:38am On Oct 04, 2019
No wander, a boss of a cult ❓
Re: CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) by Charlesedet: 9:06am On Oct 04, 2019
Hintona:

blazer wer don c am all����
Re: CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) by calabaman(m): 9:22am On Oct 04, 2019
taiwoawoniyi:

I used to form "hard guy" but those photos sent goose bumps through my body.

Haba. It's a very unfortunate sight, really.

I wish I really can "unsee" the photo.

My God.

But what were the security doing for a student to be murdered in such a brutal manner on campus?

We've never had it this bad.

^^
Indeed bro. Bad times are here
What are we as the youth doing about it though.
Re: CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) by Happyone07(m): 9:54am On Oct 04, 2019
UnimkeAk:

What do u mean by conventional uni... It is just a change of name....
Only the NA can try to stop cultist in action, as long as there are not attacking innocent students, that's fine

Conventional in the sense that new courses will b introduced like law,medicine, survey, etc there by increasing the population.

Secondly, read my comment carefully u will get it that innocent girls were caught by stray bullet
Re: CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) by Nayturalistic: 9:58am On Oct 04, 2019
KK Klansmen.. you all are DEAD!

He Who Price Must Pay 100000%
Re: CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) by Childishbanjino(m): 10:09am On Oct 04, 2019
My Thots and prayers are with his family.
Re: CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) by Rotimi47: 10:31am On Oct 04, 2019
Say No to Cultism some people won't still listen undecided
Re: CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 10:40am On Oct 04, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
Oboy tear race oh whem it comes to life and death issues u will realize that Usain bolt is a snail when compared to u.
I finished at Unical and I saw a lot of these scenarios umpteenth times.
Did this happen at the crutech at Calabar or the other campus at ikom?
there is no crutech at ikom...u have calabar campus,obubra campus,ogoja campus,okuku campus(yala))...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Herbalist And Suspected Yahoo Boy Caught With Human Parts In Delta (Photos) / Abba Kyari And team storm Abuja-Kaduna expressway to hunt kidnappers / Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.