Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

How Can I Make Money With My Laptop - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Make Money With My Laptop (850 Views)

What Can I Do To Earn Income Using My Laptop / I Need An Urgent Loan (my Laptop As Collateral) / I Make N150,000 Monthly Selling Akara In Kaduna – Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Make Money With My Laptop by busylink: 8:08pm On Oct 03, 2019
What can I do with my laptop to make money. Suggestions please
Re: How Can I Make Money With My Laptop by SUPERPACK: 8:12pm On Oct 03, 2019
busylink:
Can you transcribe calls online for a living? You can earn $7 a day depending on how good you are in typing and learning.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make Money With My Laptop by blackpanthar: 8:19pm On Oct 03, 2019
busylink:

1) LEARN.... learn everything there is about learning

2) SELL..... Go to websites and upload something you have to sell.

3) Import.... see everything I have mentioned can be done on Nairaland... go and make your research in the business section and learn for FREE.... its all there.

4) WATCH tutorials, movies and all that you can that will broaden your knowledge on how to sell, how to create, how to do certain skills and businesses.

5) FIND ALTERNATIVE SOLUTIONS.... solutions that will make life easier for everyone. e.g alternate energy, alternate social media sites... etc

BRO, its up to you. NO ONE WILL TEACH YOU YAHOO.... and there is no guarantee that what you learn will EARN you any cash so fast... be diligent o and you will have a fulfilling life

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make Money With My Laptop by immortalityk: 8:19pm On Oct 03, 2019
By selling your laptop

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make Money With My Laptop by boniga(m): 8:38pm On Oct 03, 2019
SUPERPACK:
Can you transcribe calls online for a living? You can earn $7 a day depending on how good you are in typing and learning.
how does this work
Re: How Can I Make Money With My Laptop by SUPERPACK: 8:45pm On Oct 03, 2019
boniga:

how does this work
Read more here and ask me any question. see you on this thread:https://www.nairaland.com/5265259/self-employment-opportunity-transcribing-living/71

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make Money With My Laptop by busylink: 8:56pm On Oct 03, 2019
SUPERPACK:
let me hit you up on whatsapp so we talk better
Re: How Can I Make Money With My Laptop by SUPERPACK: 9:07pm On Oct 03, 2019
busylink:
drop your number
Re: How Can I Make Money With My Laptop by SUPERPACK: 9:07pm On Oct 03, 2019
busylink:
drop your number
Re: How Can I Make Money With My Laptop by debaj10: 9:27pm On Oct 03, 2019
busylink:
na wa 4 advice seekers o.

wot if a blind guy asked u dis qtn?

how much of ur advice will b of any use to him, unless u know more about his situation, location, skill sets, etc?

who will even take u seriously, seeing how shallow ur qtn is?

beta behave urself b4 I change face 4 u.

angry
Re: How Can I Make Money With My Laptop by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 04, 2019
You can get training to become a mobile app developer,it's one of the best ways to earn big online,you can learn to develop apps for both computers and mobile devices like News app, finance apps, social networking apps,Games, educational apps etc.Try as much as possible to come up with a unique idea and also you can either choose to build it yourself or outsource it to low cost app developers on other freelancing sites.This apps can be sold on different apps market online for huge profits.

(1) (Reply)

I Have Conveniently Been Making $$$ From My Toilet, How? (this Is Serious) / The Best Writers You Can Find Are Here / PRICE SLASH: For #17,000 Get Your Professional Website Fully Designed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.