Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

[NEW] How To Play The Game Of A Player - MISEDUCATION. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [NEW] How To Play The Game Of A Player - MISEDUCATION. (5924 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Player Is Nothing But A Woman With A Dick / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Game Of Emotions (2019 Update) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

[NEW] How To Play The Game Of A Player - MISEDUCATION. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2019
A game is a PLAYFUL or COMPETITIVE activity. On one hand it can be taken as FUN or on the other hand it can be taken SERIOUSLY. Am an extremely fun and easy going person, so I prefer the LATER anytime, any day.

Now I like to think of game, as the ability to seduce someone, usually by strategy. The tougher the character, the better! (now that's fun kiss)

Ps:
For females: questionable or unethical practice in pursuit of this goal or scheme may be used, therefore it's not for everyone. If the game becomes COMPETITIVE for you quit as soon as possible. It must be played on a FUN LEVEL ONLY. If you dislike the game stay clear off it!
For males: If you find any of these immoral on a female, quickly move on to male miseducation threads or better still to RELIGION, EDUCATION, BUSINESS OR ANY OTHER SECTION! NO FIGHTING HERE PLEASE kiss

Now where was I?
Oh yes, I was about introducing who a player is - in simple terminology a player is an ALPHA MALE.
I usually group alpha males into two ( try getting used to my terminologies wink):
Primary alpha males (true alpha's) and Secondary alpha males (pseudo alpha's).

I have already spoken at length about this two groups, so kindly refer to my older posts "UNDERSTANDING THE HEART OF MEN 1, 2 & 3" for further clarifications so I don't go into much details.

To play the game of a player and WIN is to play by HIS RULES. As contradictory as that might sound, it holds truth. No, it doesn't mean to lose your will and obey his rules and every command like a puppet. It means to assume his role as a player and play the game like he would but this time around against him!

Like every player, your game must have a goal.
The goal of a primary alpha is to win your HEART - that is your unconditional LOVE and AFFECTION. For he knows when your heart is completely his, he can do no wrong in your eyes even if he kills the whole world!
The goal of a secondary alpha on the other hand is to screw your PUSSY - that for him is his ultimate prize, with the intent to slut shame you into undervaluing yourself and believing true valuation comes from his appraisal!

In basic terms, your GOAL/MISSION if you choose to accept it, is to have FUN, win this game by FLAUNTING what they both want, while forever STARVING them off it. Am I communicating kiss?! ----So now let's get to work!

An alpha prides himself in being able to capture any girls attention and hold it for as long as he is interested. By playing the game by his rules that will be his first pitfall.

A beautiful but naive girl is an easy prey of any alpha. Secondary alpha males prefer this sort of girl targets, as they can easily get to their goal which is her pussy in little to no time. And they love a girl who doesn't attach any strings to their relationship - it's easy in, easy out.

So therefore, you must reinvent yourself to be a beautiful naive damsel in distress and watch how the bees come trooping for your honey.
Primary alpha males also like beautiful naive damsel in distress but since their primary goal is your heart (their secondary goal being pussy) - they prefer a beautiful girl who has spirit, who is challenging to tame, to win over her heart then quickly discard it like it meant absolutely nothing to them.

Primary alpha males are the lesser evil of the two and should always be the choice to go for. Secondary alpha males are to be avoided, beta males are still preferable in the absence of primary alpha males. (my previous post "UNDERSTANDING THE HEART OF MEN" explains this in details)

Secondary alpha males are still very much important for this write up since its about players and I will explain their roles.

After gaining and capturing their attention, either through naivety or intelligent charm (depending on the target and what works best for you) it is important to enhance your sexual allure for naivety or tone down your sexual allure for intelligent charm.

At this point you have subconsciously started working on their logics. The secondary alpha male thinks you are already game as it stands, cause you are beautiful, naive and still very flirtatious. He believes you are already into him and in a few days to weeks (max.) he should have banged you and left you.

The primary alpha male on the other hand, sees a beautiful, intelligent, yet sexually pure female as a challenge he would love to spend his time on. In his mind you are like a virgin, unexploited and different from the others he has been with before. He believes if he can match your charm, you will fall heads over heels for him in no time.

At this point you play along as if you are already falling for their bait. You let them get close enough to you, close enough to want to date you. You are just having fun at this point, the boys see your natural happiness and thinks it's their LOVE or CHARM working magic on you.
Now they must be thinking of moving in for the final kill, to take either your pussy or your heart. They may ask you if you have a man or you may ask them if they have a woman - which ever comes first is inconsequential.

If you are to ask first, the answer they give is irrelevant and if they are to ask first, the answer you give is of utmost importance.

A YES answer will be a DEAL BREAKER.
A NO answer will be also be a DEAL BREAKER.
A MAYBE answer is the DEAL MAKER.

you could simple say "I'm currently available and would like to get to know you as MORE than a friend but I'm not comfortable for now, US being a public ITEM".
In simple terms the message you are passing across is that "I want us to be friends with benefits".

You can say this message in a variety of ways that sounds original to you but bearing the message behind it stays as clear as possible for him to understand and act upon.
To the player he sees you as free meal, like winning a lotto. Little effort, unprecendent reward but now your FUN is just beginning.

Recall that the secondary alpha male is undesirable, therefore his purpose in this lesson is almost complete.
A secondary alpha male only has his ego to lose in a relationship, therefore he cheats and continues to cheat on all his partners to maintain that uncrushed ego.
While a primary alpha male has his concealed heart to lose in a relationship, therefore he remains as unemotional unaffected as possible in other not expose his heart.

Only a secondary alpha's first love or one true love can make him whole again or give him some heart at most - but that is almost mission impossible as she might have moved on with her life a long time ago.
And in romantic relationship having a functional heart matters a lot, which makes a primary alpha useful going forward than the secondary alpha.

To get to his heart, you must device an ingenious way to block his logical reasoning (his most powerful asset) and stir up his suppressed emotions while remaining as naive or sexually unintelligent as possible so he never suspects.

And nature has a lethal weapon readily available that can stir up suppressed emotions - JEALOUSY!

For jealousy to work, it must be directed to another party and not you. You must remain as innocent as possible in THEIR SIGHTS. Your game is just starting as you feel the fun rush through you!

All this while you have been playing a DOUBLE GAME, to two unsuspecting players. surprised yeah?! ---- Take a moment for that to sink in. Both unaware and unconnected in any way, only you eventually get to make that connection when the time is right.

One a primary alpha, the second a secondary alpha (ideal case scenario) . Two primary alpha's can also be played against each other but never two secondary alpha's against each other (as their is no reward in getting either of the misogynist)

This is important because the BEST WAY to test a MAN'S LOVE for you is not by the expensive gifts or romantic words he showers on you but on how JEALOUS you can get him to be. The MORE JEALOUS he becomes, the MORE ASSURED of his LOVE you become. And the MORE JEALOUS a man becomes, the MORE EMOTIONAL he becomes. His UNDONE HEART is now ripe for the TAKEN. The actual trigger for this is the actual threat of another alpha potentially stealing away his "naive beautiful damsel" or "beautiful intelligent yet sexual innocent damsel".

Both do not want to lose their prize after coming so close, a girl like this will be a rare find next time they both reason. The secondary alpha male yet to get pussy or sex is determined to nail it (even though you may allow him get other privileges like kissing just like the primary alpha) The primary alpha yet to still steal this seemly sexually inexperienced heart (or heart of a virgin) feels his reasoning skills isn't working effectively on you or is some how faulty. He doesn't want to lose you to another alpha male and is ready to even gamble with his heart. His reasoning tells him you are attracted to him but seeing that attraction alone is not enough, he begins to go emotional, using the only weapon he has to gauge your love for him - his heart!

It is important you address your men with pet names from the start, I'll explain. ensure you never inter swap those pet names so they know even in their dreams it is only YOU that can consistently call them that. For example secondary alpha male can be named "baby", while primary alpha male can be named "honey".

You have been friends with benefits to both guys all this while without their knowledge, but at the right time and place, you bump into both guys as if unplanned and getting the awkward job of introducing them to each other kiss . Naive You will be like "baby meet my honey, honey meet my baby grin".
I would love to see that commotion that day, every where dear will just be MAD!!! grin Ensure you are in a public place like a MALL where there is security when you break this announcement. And watch how they both react, use those pets names repeated until they both lose control.

The primary alpha male will be thinking his rival stole your heart that is why you can't love him completely, the secondary alpha male will be thinking this is the guy that has been having sex with you repeated while he has been busy collecting crumbs. Depending on how well they like you and how good you stir up their emotions they may even fight over you, it is at this point you restore other amidst the commotion and call them to their senses, that you are confused and you aren't officially dating any one of them yet and run away in tears (a staged emotional outbursts).

Isolate yourself from them for the next 24-72 hours and watch them call your number repeatedly. Pick the call of the primary alpha male sometimes when he calls during this isolation period (but completely ignore the secondary alpha male, his job is complete) and tell him how sorry and confused you are. Let him know you would can be with him, if only you we sure his heart was complete towards you and watch as he starts to confess his love for you.
After the isolation period agree to see him in person but keep quiet your intentions, let him reconfess his love for you again in person before agreeing to fully date him officially.

Ps: you don't have to immediately say the "I love you" back line when he utters his. A warm embrace can substitute for that, he may also not be in a worry to hear those words yet, seeing that he has successfully won over the love of his life.
He believes you are the love of his life, because you were the first girl that made him feel.

And so my dears that is how you play the game of a player and win kiss Remember every man can fall, ADAM (a perfect man) fell at the hands of EVE ( the so called lesser one), all these men aren't perfect and will also fall.

Stay tuned, more coming

Cc
Seun
Funmmyastic
Fountainofyouth
Blackivy29
Smellinganus

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: [NEW] How To Play The Game Of A Player - MISEDUCATION. by millerm(m): 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2019
Want to trade football profitably on Betfair?
Get the tools, tips, and community expertise you need to become a successful football trader.

Goal Profits promise you the chance to win money with very little risk. They call themselves a Betfair Football Trading Community. They also say that they are passionate about football and profits.

No scams, fakes, or fantasy football… just award-winning strategies backed by the support you need to succeed.

click here https://www.goalprofits.com/membership/cb/?hop

8 Likes

Re: [NEW] How To Play The Game Of A Player - MISEDUCATION. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 03, 2019
FLAWS:

plagiarism; plagiarization; plagiarisation; piracy: the act of plagiarizing; taking someone's words or ideas as if they were your own.

POOR CONCEPTUALIZATION.
conceptualization; conceptualisation; formulation: inventing or contriving an idea or explanation and formulating it mentally

7 Likes

Re: [NEW] How To Play The Game Of A Player - MISEDUCATION. by Psalm2423(m): 10:51pm On Oct 03, 2019
millerm:
Want to trade football profitably on Betfair?
Get the tools, tips, and community expertise you need to become a successful football trader.

Goal Profits promise you the chance to win money with very little risk. They call themselves a Betfair Football Trading Community. They also say that they are passionate about football and profits.

No scams, fakes, or fantasy football… just award-winning strategies backed by the support you need to succeed.

click here https://www.goalprofits.com/membership/cb/?hop

I swear; this is the best comment for this post. grin grin cheesy grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: [NEW] How To Play The Game Of A Player - MISEDUCATION. by donstan18: 10:55pm On Oct 03, 2019
Below the OP's moniker is arguably a known female moniker who's afraid and scared to come out plain with her idea of miseducation so that she won't be seen demented copycat.

1 Like

Re: [NEW] How To Play The Game Of A Player - MISEDUCATION. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 03, 2019
mylogic111:
FLAWS:

plagiarism; plagiarization; plagiarisation; piracy: the act of plagiarizing; taking someone's words or ideas as if they were your own.

POOR CONCEPTUALIZATION.
conceptualization; conceptualisation; formulation: inventing or contriving an idea or explanation and formulating it mentally
you cannot shout plagiarism without proof. bring evidence

3 Likes

Re: [NEW] How To Play The Game Of A Player - MISEDUCATION. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 03, 2019
mylogic111:
FLAWS:

POOR CONCEPTUALIZATION.

SELF DELUSION
3. Deluded, self deceit, lacking rational reasoning or critical thinking kiss

3 Likes

Re: [NEW] How To Play The Game Of A Player - MISEDUCATION. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 03, 2019
donstan18:
Below the OP's moniker is arguably a known female moniker who's afraid and scared to come out plain with her idea of miseducation so that she won't be seen demented copycat.

Dearie kiss to set the records straight, I have always been a guest on nairaland and I happen to frequent celebrity, politics, business and romance sections. I just had to be a member to set matters right dear kiss

3 Likes

Re: [NEW] How To Play The Game Of A Player - MISEDUCATION. by Psalm2423(m): 11:11pm On Oct 03, 2019
BASELESS N OUTDATED STRATEGIES
4. Baseless strategies, lack of proper definition of am alpha male (Op totally confused an alpha with a beta from the beginning to the end of the article), unrealistic and inapplicable ideas, totally absurd claims, and as stated above; lacks critical thinking.

Oya OP ask for advice, and I can help you beat an alpha male, it’s not as easy as you think.

1 Like

Re: [NEW] How To Play The Game Of A Player - MISEDUCATION. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 03, 2019
Psalm2423:
BASELESS N OUTDATED STRATEGIES
4. Baseless strategies, lack of proper definition of am alpha male (Op totally confused an alpha with a beta from the beginning to the end of the article), unrealistic and inapplicable ideas, totally absurd claims, and as stated above; lacks critical thinking.

Oya OP ask for advice, and I can help you beat an alpha male, it’s not as easy as you think.

Bitter boy (beta boy) talking kiss. Get me an alpha then we can talk babe kiss

1 Like

Re: [NEW] How To Play The Game Of A Player - MISEDUCATION. by Psalm2423(m): 11:24pm On Oct 03, 2019
Sandra8:

Bitter boy (beta boy) talking kiss. Get me an alpha then we can talk babe kiss

Lol. Can you define love? Do you even know what being an alpha male entails? None of them will sit down to win your heart, it’s just the same with that of every other lady out there. And don’t talk about emotions, that shit is for average persons. Learn before you spew trash on forums. I actually don’t have time for arguments this night shall, cause I can’t derive joy or any other feeling from it. But if you’re ready to talk without sounding ignorant, which is not your fault though, then I’m happy to communicate.

Have you listened to Sandra’s Rose?

1 Like

Re: [NEW] How To Play The Game Of A Player - MISEDUCATION. by paddyofboss(m): 11:27pm On Oct 03, 2019
Ubunja is the only one we know

1 Like

Re: [NEW] How To Play The Game Of A Player - MISEDUCATION. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 03, 2019
Psalm2423:

Lol. Can you define love? Do you even know what being an alpha male entails? None of them will sit down to win your heart, it’s just the same with that of every other lady out there. And don’t talk about emotions, that shit is for average persons. Learn before you spew trash on forums. I actually don’t have time for arguments this night shall, cause I can’t derive joy or any other feeling from it. But if you’re ready to talk without sounding ignorant, which is not your fault though, then I’m happy to communicate.

Have you listened to Sandra’s Rose?

You don't even have a LOVE in your life dear and you are asking me to define love to yougrin. Don't kid yourself, kiddo. kiss
Re: [NEW] How To Play The Game Of A Player - MISEDUCATION. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 03, 2019
paddyofboss:
Ubunja is the only one we know

Yes for guys miseducation dear. This is for ladies, clear difference between the two kiss

2 Likes

Re: [NEW] How To Play The Game Of A Player - MISEDUCATION. by Psalm2423(m): 11:41pm On Oct 03, 2019
Sandra8:

You don't even have a LOVE in your life dear and you are asking me to define love to yougrin. Don't kid yourself, kiddo. kiss

Ah...she can’t defend herself anymore, so she’s using discrimination based on age. There’s a chance that I might be older than you though, cause the way you’re sounding is just typical of an underaged individual. So, you can’t call me a kid, except I’m a footballer or a sportsman, which isn’t possible anymore at my age (I’m talking of joining).

Never post a thread if you can’t bear critics and aim to silence skeptics via discrimination and intimidation. It’ll just give people the idea that you don’t know what you’re really talking about. Well, have a nice night if there’s anything like that.

Oh, and the fact that I no longer feel “love” makes it easier for me to manipulate people. Well you can ride on your thread now, and don’t try to silence critics using discriminatory sentences, it actually doesn’t work. You should learn more on a topic before posting it, as that helps you to solidify your ground when criticized.

“Running around never saved the hen from dying, there’s always a butcher around.”
Re: [NEW] How To Play The Game Of A Player - MISEDUCATION. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 03, 2019
Psalm2423:

Ah...she can’t defend herself anymore, so she’s using discrimination based on age. There’s a chance that I might be older than you though, cause the way you’re sounding is just typical of an underaged individual. So, you can’t call me a kid, except I’m a footballer or a sportsman, which isn’t possible anymore at my age (I’m talking of joining).

Never post a thread if you can’t bear critics and aim to silence skeptics via discrimination and intimidation. It’ll just give people the idea that you don’t know what you’re really talking about. Well, have a nice night if there’s anything like that.

Oh, and the fact that I no longer feel “love” makes it easier for me to manipulate people. Well you can ride on your thread now, and don’t try to silence critics using discriminatory sentences, it actually doesn’t work. You should learn more on a topic before posting it, as that helps you to solidify your ground when criticized.

“Running around never saved the hen from dying, there’s always a butcher around.”

I love you kiddo kiss but it's either you have short memory or you are delusional baby. I have many post to my name, yours is not the first wrong criticism I have received kiss so grow balls when I drop my miseducations because more are still coming your way dear. Love you kiss

2 Likes

Re: [NEW] How To Play The Game Of A Player - MISEDUCATION. by drealcivilceno(m): 1:14am On Oct 04, 2019
Chai... Read at your own peril, girls...

Jealousy is not how you know a guy loves you ooh!

No, a man makes a decision, it sticks....

3 Likes

Re: [NEW] How To Play The Game Of A Player - MISEDUCATION. by Nobody: 1:18am On Oct 04, 2019
drealcivilceno:
Chai... Read at your own peril girls... Guys are not after your heart, no coz you don't have one.

Well, i feel someone is playing a stunt here but will keep watching as air will blow and fowl bum will be uncovered!

Guys are after ladies heart dear, that's why they use sweet words and tell lies but they don't want the heart for keeps baby, just temporarily kiss

1 Like

Re: [NEW] How To Play The Game Of A Player - MISEDUCATION. by drealcivilceno(m): 1:29am On Oct 04, 2019
Sandra8:

Guys are after ladies heart dear, that's why they use sweet words and tell lies but they don't want the heart for keeps baby, just temporarily kiss

Girls do the same to get money...

Hanty, He is a player, he is a player... No buts... Even if he wins the other guy, you are just a trophy... and he will look for another competition, elsewhere..
Re: [NEW] How To Play The Game Of A Player - MISEDUCATION. by Nobody: 1:35am On Oct 04, 2019
drealcivilceno:

Girls do the same to get money...

Hanty, He is a player, he is a player... No buts... Even if he wins the other guy, you are just a trophy... and he will look for another competition, elsewhere..

You obviously know little about psychology dear, I'm a pro at what I do baby boy. That was why your first post was filled with ignorance kiss

1 Like

Re: [NEW] How To Play The Game Of A Player - MISEDUCATION. by Psalm2423(m): 5:18am On Oct 04, 2019
Sandra8:

I love you kiddo kiss but it's either you have short memory or you are delusional baby. I have many post to my name, yours is not the first wrong criticism I have received kiss so grow balls when I drop my miseducations because more are still coming your way dear. Love you kiss

Seems you’re so desperate to be talked out of your sanity. It wouldn’t take me time to do that if you want. Good morning though.
Re: [NEW] How To Play The Game Of A Player - MISEDUCATION. by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 04, 2019
Psalm2423:

Seems you’re so desperate to be talked out of your sanity. It wouldn’t take me time to do that if you want. Good morning though.

Good morning kiddo kiss, you can try to...but I know where to trash senseless talks dearwink kiss

1 Like

Re: [NEW] How To Play The Game Of A Player - MISEDUCATION. by pryme(m): 7:37am On Oct 04, 2019
Sandra8:

You obviously know little about psychology dear, I'm a pro at what I do baby boy. That was why your first post was filled with ignorance kiss

Your piece started well, but ended terribly,
Your concept will do well on a movie script.

The problem here is over the years men have diligently tried to figure out how the woman thinks, how their mind works, (note the word "diligently" ) that's why they on top of this game.

Women on their false high horse believes they are the prize so they don't need to concern themselves with how a man thinks when they are what a man should be dying for.
A false scenario that is created for the women by men for as long as I can remember, only for the women to realize later on that she was getting stuffed to be eaten later.

Your first mistake,

You can't win a man in his own game, first he was raised by the society to play this game from his early years.
Second, most women are wired to be very emotional, and I have never seen a good game player (whether PlayStation or matters of the heart) that are emotional, the emotional players never get far, something you highlighted but will be difficult or impossible for most women.

Second mistake,
No sane man that wants a serious relationship with a woman (that may lead to marriage) will tolerate a woman that has been double dating and then have the nerve to make it official -

"Baby meet Honey, Honey meet Baby"

Any of the men that calls you after this scenario is indeed the fvckboy you are mistaking for a "primary alpha male" or whatever that means.
Cos no man with alot of self respect will bring himself to take you back.

Lastly,
Men are logical beings, jealousy might not be the outcome when you try your stunts, rather they be very wary of you, and very cautious with their dealings with you WHY? - because you can never be trusted, am sure you did not think of it this way.

Sorry but you are not there yet, you are still years away from figuring out or understanding man. You won't succeed from a woman's point of view.

8 Likes

Re: [NEW] How To Play The Game Of A Player - MISEDUCATION. by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 04, 2019
pryme:

Your piece started well, but ended terribly,
Your concept will do well on a movie script.

The problem here is over the years men have diligently tried to figure out how the woman thinks, how their mind works, (note the word "diligently" ) that's why they on top of this game.

Women on their false high horse believes they are the prize so they don't need to concern themselves with how a man thinks when they are what a man should be dying for.
A false scenario that is created for the women by men for as long as I can remember, only for the women to realize later on that she was getting stuffed to be eaten later.

Your first mistake,

You can't win a man in his on game, first he was raised by the society to play this game from his early years.
Second, most women are wired to be very emotional, and I have never seen a good game player (whether PlayStation or matters of the heart) that are emotional, the emotional players never get far, something you highlighted but will be difficult or impossible for most women.

Second mistake,
No sane man that wants a serious relationship with a woman (that may lead to marriage) will tolerate a woman that has been double dating and then have the nerve to make it official -

"Baby meet Honey, Honey meet Baby"

Any of the men that calls you after this scenario is indeed the fvckboy you are mistaking for a "primary alpha male" or whatever that means.
Cos no man with alot of self respect will bring himself to take you back.

Lastly,
Men are logical beings, jealousy might not be the outcome when you try your stunts, rather they be very wary of you, and very cautious with their dealings with you WHY? - because you can never be trusted, am sure you did not think of it this way.

Sorry but you are not there yet, you are still years away from figuring out or understanding man. You won't succeed from a woman's point of view.

Sorry dear for bruising your fragile ego kiss. I put a disclaimer at the beginning for everyone to do what suits then, but you forgot how to read out of a crushed heartgrin. The pitfull of most men like yourself, it that you believe a woman is stupid without a braingrin and my dear that is the worst and biggest mistake you can ever make. I know how I have kept most misogynist is their place in real life dear kiss, I play the fun naive card until I'm done dealing with them and into the trash they go. Most find it hard even to accept I played them crygrin

2 Likes

Re: [NEW] How To Play The Game Of A Player - MISEDUCATION. by biz2get(m): 8:19am On Oct 04, 2019
Funny how I see a lot of girls try this.

And funny how it DON'T WORK.

Tip;
Only 0.001% of girls can pretend to act like a virgin.

I wonder how guys tolerate all this trash from you girls.

While waiting for your 72hrs you will get heart break from waiting forever.

You will delete his number, save it again. Start updating WhatsApp just to get his attention.

Only for you to realize the player has deleted and blocked your contact.

Next time you want to write an article.

Test it on an actual player for a month and come back with your topic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [NEW] How To Play The Game Of A Player - MISEDUCATION. by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 04, 2019
biz2get:
Funny how I see a lot of girls try this.

And funny how it DON'T WORK.

Tip;
Only 0.001% of girls can pretend to act like a virgin.

I wonder how guys tolerate all this trash from you girls.

While waiting for your 72hrs you will get heart break from waiting forever.

You will delete his number, save it again. Start updating WhatsApp just to get his attention.

Only for you to realize the player has deleted and blocked your contact.

Next time you want to write an article.

Test it on an actual player for a month and come back with your topic.

Everything here should be done out of FUN for the lady... She is the player here and the guys the game dear kiss

You want him to have a HEART BREAK that was the point of the whole game or are you not smart enough to see it shocked

You want him to FEEL with his heart. cool then you can mend it back, that's why I said during the isolation period PICK his call sometimes kiss

Please kiddo's if you like rational reasoning or comprehension on what I wrote, please just read and ignore dearies kiss I won't want you to sound uneducated dear kiss

1 Like

Re: [NEW] How To Play The Game Of A Player - MISEDUCATION. by Ustec: 8:31am On Oct 04, 2019
Who is this bulldyke? undecided

1 Like

Re: [NEW] How To Play The Game Of A Player - MISEDUCATION. by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 04, 2019
Ustec:
Who is this bulldyke? undecided

If you are pained just walk away dear, I promise it will hurt less kiss

1 Like

Re: [NEW] How To Play The Game Of A Player - MISEDUCATION. by holocron: 8:36am On Oct 04, 2019
Sandra8:

Yes for guys miseducation dear. This is for ladies, clear difference between the two kiss

Ladies don't need 'miseducation', woman! That shit is in their blood and also fed them with their mother's milk.

You are not talking anything useful to the womenfolk or the menfolk. Even a 5 year old girl is versed in whatever miseducation you think you are spouting.

1 Like

Re: [NEW] How To Play The Game Of A Player - MISEDUCATION. by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 04, 2019
holocron:

Ladies don't need 'miseducation', woman! That shit is in their blood and also fed them with their mother's milk.

You are not talking anything useful to the womenfolk or the menfolk. Even a 5 year old girl is versed in whatever miseducation you think you are spouting.
Then allow me do my woman thing and keep "spouting" as you put it, while you do your man thing and keep "ignoring" kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: [NEW] How To Play The Game Of A Player - MISEDUCATION. by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 04, 2019
Sandra8 well written dear.
Re: [NEW] How To Play The Game Of A Player - MISEDUCATION. by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 04, 2019
Blackivy29:
Sandra8 well written dear.

Thank you dearie kisshow have you been?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

No Girl Is Unfvckable!! / What Stds Have You Gotten B4 And How Did U Contract It / Most Painful Love Story On Earth...(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.