Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,828 members, 7,956,144 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:18 AM

Flutterwave Is Y Combinator’s Most valuable African Comp, Valued At $150M - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Flutterwave Is Y Combinator’s Most valuable African Comp, Valued At $150M (13323 Views)

Y Combinator-Backed Fintech, Pivo Africa Is Shutting Down - TechCabal / Nigeria’s Flutterwave Is The Only African Firm On TIME’s 2021 Influential List / Flutterwave Raises $170 Million, now Valued at Over $1 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flutterwave Is Y Combinator’s Most valuable African Comp, Valued At $150M by ponti93(m): 4:56pm On Oct 04, 2019
NonFarmPayrol:
Money in the tech sector

If your a programmer Nd can build web applications let's team up

And create something big for the trading industry
i am interested
Re: Flutterwave Is Y Combinator’s Most valuable African Comp, Valued At $150M by MurderEnglish(m): 5:22pm On Oct 04, 2019
NonFarmPayrol:

Yes

Let's roll
Re: Flutterwave Is Y Combinator’s Most valuable African Comp, Valued At $150M by abula112(m): 8:23am On Oct 05, 2019
NonFarmPayrol:
Money in the tech sector

If your a programmer Nd can build web applications let's team up

And create something big for the trading industry
buzz me 08106813749
Re: Flutterwave Is Y Combinator’s Most valuable African Comp, Valued At $150M by felixchip(m): 10:42am On Oct 05, 2019
Truth234:
Most of the guys behind these startups inflate numbers.

That Iyinoluwa Aboyeji is one uncontrollable fool.

Tayo Oviosu, Paga Co-founder, just warned Nigerian startups to stop inflating numbers to attract investors. How is it that none of these startups has scaled yet?

They are not profitable, flutterwave new partnership deal with Alipay, the world's largest payment company, boosted the company's evaluation from around $120 million but that number is faulty for so many reasons.

The deal is to facilitate payment for manufacturers/exporters, however, Nigeria is not an exporting nation. In fact, the number they added to their evaluation value because of the deal, they won't earn it in profit in decades.

I’ll say you speak only of what you know.
Flutterwave is not like every other startup, and most importantly does not inflate its numbers.

Don’t go about sharing opinion on something you have no knowledge about.
Re: Flutterwave Is Y Combinator’s Most valuable African Comp, Valued At $150M by felixchip(m): 10:48am On Oct 05, 2019
telim:
A good company with good support that are ignorant of how there platforms works. After verifying my international id, company document and spoke with me on phone about my idea. They allowed me to waste my time and cash on Russian coders only to tell me my idea could not be implemented using there platform.

Anyone that knows any naija bank that allow unlimited generation of vcc legitimately via there api and support basic vcc customization should get intouch.

Rave has a card issuing feature that allows businesses generate and issue virtual cards. That’s what Wallet.ng uses. Talk to Flutterwave guys, they’ll hook you up.
Re: Flutterwave Is Y Combinator’s Most valuable African Comp, Valued At $150M by telim: 5:21am On Oct 08, 2019
felixchip:

Rave has a card issuing feature that allows businesses generate and issue virtual cards. That’s what Wallet.ng uses. Talk to Flutterwave guys, they’ll hook you up.
Had a chat with flutter wave support but they told me samething "This is not possible at the moment. Thank you for your interest. we will let you know if this feature becomes available." Do you know of any card provider? Or how to hook me up with the right guys in flutter wave?
Re: Flutterwave Is Y Combinator’s Most valuable African Comp, Valued At $150M by felixchip(m): 11:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
telim:
Had a chat with flutter wave support but they told me samething "This is not possible at the moment. Thank you for your interest. we will let you know if this feature becomes available." Do you know of any card provider? Or how to hook me up with the right guys in flutter wave?

Let me get back to you on this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN To Sack Banks’ CEOs And Chairmen Over Late Publication Of Accounts / Diesel Price Drops As Power Supply Improves / 2023 Top 10 Richest People In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.