Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Lady Trying To Throw Her 2 Children Into A Well Caught In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Trying To Throw Her 2 Children Into A Well Caught In Lagos (29961 Views)

Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) / Lady Trying To Drug DonEfere & Rob Him Caught In South Africa / Fulani Herdsmen Machete 10-Year-Old Girl, Throw Her In Well With Her 2 Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her 2 Children Into A Well Caught In Lagos by figure007(m): 10:43am On Oct 04, 2019
Its well.... Cos of hardship or what? God will have mercy on her ...she might also be mentally unstable
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her 2 Children Into A Well Caught In Lagos by Toscarel: 10:43am On Oct 04, 2019
post=82822592:
A child that some people are ready to pay millions to have.

What a world we live in.

so she should have sold them for millions?
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her 2 Children Into A Well Caught In Lagos by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 04, 2019
ornicus:
Who says they are actually her children?
Good question! people ussually do not ask this questions.
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her 2 Children Into A Well Caught In Lagos by Kingofdemonss: 10:44am On Oct 04, 2019
[s]
post=82827892:
SMH @ this kid!
See him laughing alone!
[/s]
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her 2 Children Into A Well Caught In Lagos by Femijohn198: 10:47am On Oct 04, 2019
the time when she d nack ahhhh ehhh,sweet me sweet u,she don forget.foolish woman,na God go punish her.
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her 2 Children Into A Well Caught In Lagos by vickyhow(m): 10:48am On Oct 04, 2019
post=82827871:
Your quote no make sense nah. Wetin concern Adamu with warehouse?!
get out of my mention !
seems ur retarded thick brain cannot decipher humourous situations
NinconPoP ! *spits

1 Like

Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her 2 Children Into A Well Caught In Lagos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:49am On Oct 04, 2019
Olodo kid cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her 2 Children Into A Well Caught In Lagos by Kingofdemonss: 10:50am On Oct 04, 2019
[s]
post=82828074:
Olodo kid cheesy
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her 2 Children Into A Well Caught In Lagos by DameB(f): 10:51am On Oct 04, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Yet people still think every woman should be a mother?

Some people have no business having kids.

Poor children!

Exactly!
But does our society really accept those who come out to say they don't want to have kids
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her 2 Children Into A Well Caught In Lagos by OgbanjeProphet: 10:55am On Oct 04, 2019
I hope the appropriate authorities are not the police...

She needs counseling and meds. Period!
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her 2 Children Into A Well Caught In Lagos by Mummyfour(f): 10:56am On Oct 04, 2019
Poverty or depression could have caused this. Please I am not supporting her actions,never!!!. But pls Nigerians let's be our brothers keeper financially,mentally and otherwise. There's so much hunger and poverty in the land. If God has blessed you with the capacity to help,pls do so. You might just be saving lives. We shouldn't
be waiting for things like this to happen,then we begin to roll cameras. Pls let us do our own individual support system for our fellow Nigerians even when the politicians care less about us. I Know the condition I am too and a lot of people would have contemplated suicide,but I am also relying on God for strength and grace.
Pls you guys that come to this forum just to bash and insult people, should agree with me that this is the plain truth

3 Likes

Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her 2 Children Into A Well Caught In Lagos by Princeton92(m): 10:57am On Oct 04, 2019
As sacrifice OR them wan kill her?

Which one biko nu?!
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her 2 Children Into A Well Caught In Lagos by tfelicityk(m): 10:57am On Oct 04, 2019
Since she refused to say anything which she has the right not to say anything. The authority should take the children from her, contact her husband and other relatives for necessary action...

SOS is available to take care of the children...
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her 2 Children Into A Well Caught In Lagos by JerryLegend(m): 10:57am On Oct 04, 2019
Una go know how to Bleep, to take care of the outcome grin na war. Lock the idiot up
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her 2 Children Into A Well Caught In Lagos by Techsunny: 10:58am On Oct 04, 2019
Heart of women re wicked
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her 2 Children Into A Well Caught In Lagos by northbird: 10:58am On Oct 04, 2019
Chipink:
undecided yoruba women, it's easy for them to open legs and got pregnant but difficult to take care of their kids.
Wickedness!!
stop stereotyping. Cos you have data, you can just put up whatever comes up to your mind.

In all countries of the world, there are family issues, in united states, social services take ownership of the children if they feel the mother can't take care of them or she constitutes a risk.

Its clearly she is depressed or manifesting psychotic episodes.

@ least, she was bold enough to be pregnant n deliver it, what about the thousands of ladies from your self righteous region that abort babies cos dy are afraid of the trado- cultural label.

Self righteous lot.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her 2 Children Into A Well Caught In Lagos by hyperflex(m): 10:58am On Oct 04, 2019
Not every woman who gives birth can be called a mother. The pain of labor and the 9 months will make some people think twice but not this one. Same way being a Sperm donor doesn’t make a man a father. Women do these things all over the world. Poverty, revenge, irresponsibility, trauma etc makes them do these things. This one’s guilty conscience don prick am she no fit talk why

2 Likes

Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her 2 Children Into A Well Caught In Lagos by delivryboy: 11:02am On Oct 04, 2019
post=82827818:

True, not every woman should be called a mother.
And a father is surely different from a Daddy!

Don't be naive, "Daddy" does not signify a better word for a "father", it's just an informal American English for father, Just like 'kids" (an American coinage) does not mean better "children".

2 Likes

Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her 2 Children Into A Well Caught In Lagos by mercyviv(f): 11:04am On Oct 04, 2019
salbis:
This is not ordinary, the woman should be subjected to mental health assessment first, before anything. Truly, she needs help ASAP!
There's nothing like a mental health issues or insanity of any kind! The truth is, we're just wicked and full of hate as a people for no reason. Imagine what this one will do to another's child if she can do this to hers!!!
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her 2 Children Into A Well Caught In Lagos by Hameex(m): 11:07am On Oct 04, 2019
Which hardship biko...since she knew she can't take care of herself or the baby she no suppose get belle in first place
netflicks:
Hardship
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her 2 Children Into A Well Caught In Lagos by chuksville(m): 11:07am On Oct 04, 2019
Why, why, why...?

Single & Searching for a Lady for a Fruitful Relationship
Chat me up on Whatsapp
+234 07067518070
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her 2 Children Into A Well Caught In Lagos by Angelfrost(m): 11:08am On Oct 04, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Yet people still think every woman should be a mother?

Some people have no business having kids.

Poor children!

Same way certain people should never come close to matrimony.... Sadly, Africans, especially Nigerians, will never catch this universal drift.
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her 2 Children Into A Well Caught In Lagos by Exponental(m): 11:09am On Oct 04, 2019
Maybe..... She's on remote control.
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her 2 Children Into A Well Caught In Lagos by oloriLFC(f): 11:10am On Oct 04, 2019
Evil woman. If she had succeeded, she would then come out to cry and could even pin it on a neighbour she had quarrelled with. No conscience at all! angry angry angry
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her 2 Children Into A Well Caught In Lagos by Vivos: 11:13am On Oct 04, 2019
I don't blame her..... I blame all of us, we're to be blamed
we don't help the poor in our environment but we are willing to donate millions for Tacha
Shame on all of you

How have you tried to better the lives of your neighbors but you vote everyday in BBNAIJA

The woman is obviously depressed, if she had succeeded, she would have killed herself eventually

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her 2 Children Into A Well Caught In Lagos by Toscarel: 11:22am On Oct 04, 2019
post=82822592:
A child that some people are ready to pay millions to have.
What a world we live in.

Devil will be so afraid right now when he sees what some human beings are doing on earth.
He will be so afraid of how much they will beat the hell out of him when they meet him in hell
!

Wicked souls!

If a post is too much for your brain to comprehend, why not ask questions or just drink water and move to the next thread Mr Baby factory expert!

that was a simple question
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her 2 Children Into A Well Caught In Lagos by Progress62(m): 11:24am On Oct 04, 2019
witches are real
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her 2 Children Into A Well Caught In Lagos by mxhibit(m): 11:35am On Oct 04, 2019
This life sef!
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her 2 Children Into A Well Caught In Lagos by Ohechklormzi(m): 11:46am On Oct 04, 2019
OK oooo.
Continue
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her 2 Children Into A Well Caught In Lagos by cococandy(f): 11:47am On Oct 04, 2019
Onyi22:
She couldn't bear the burden again,
Life of a single mom

Vivos:
I don't blame her..... I blame all of us, we're to be blamed
we don't help the poor in our environment but we are willing to donate millions for Tacha
Shame on all of you

How have you tried to better the lives of your neighbors but you vote everyday in BBNAIJA

The woman is obviously depressed, if she had succeeded, she would have killed herself eventually

Inexcusable

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect / Man Accused Of Stealing Another Man's Joystick / Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.