Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Oshiomhole Says PDP’s Dubai Meeting Meant To Destabilise Buhari’s Govt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Says PDP’s Dubai Meeting Meant To Destabilise Buhari’s Govt (13680 Views)

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Says Conflict Unfortunate, Ize-Iyamu Pleads For 14 Lawmakers / Kyari, Monguno’s Feud, Plot To Destabilise Buhari’s Kitchen Cabinet – PSC / Imo APC Crisis: Okorocha’s Son In-law Tackles Oshiomhole, Says ''you’re Not God' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Says PDP’s Dubai Meeting Meant To Destabilise Buhari’s Govt by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:25am On Oct 04, 2019
Wahala dey sleep yanga go wake am...
Re: Oshiomhole Says PDP’s Dubai Meeting Meant To Destabilise Buhari’s Govt by Kakaba1: 10:25am On Oct 04, 2019
We need food not lies oga
Re: Oshiomhole Says PDP’s Dubai Meeting Meant To Destabilise Buhari’s Govt by Royalfurnitures: 10:27am On Oct 04, 2019
Short man, telling tall lies!!!

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Oshiomhole Says PDP’s Dubai Meeting Meant To Destabilise Buhari’s Govt by Kingofdemonss: 10:27am On Oct 04, 2019
[s]
post=82826935:

We are so ready for them
[/s]
Re: Oshiomhole Says PDP’s Dubai Meeting Meant To Destabilise Buhari’s Govt by Successlane: 10:28am On Oct 04, 2019
Cantonese:
Is everything alright with APC? Are they not tired of suspicion, disunity, disharmony, lack of trust and killings in the country? Everywhere arrests. People can no longer move about freely or talk freely. You beat a child and command the child not to cry.

NOOOO !!!!! APC should not be tired until PDP is tired of mischief and sabotage, hatched in DUBAI by the serial contester who knows he stand no

chance on his case at the supreme court.

He will employ all available tricks in the book to stay relevant till 2023.
Re: Oshiomhole Says PDP’s Dubai Meeting Meant To Destabilise Buhari’s Govt by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 04, 2019
Leave the peoples dubai party to party in dubai.
Re: Oshiomhole Says PDP’s Dubai Meeting Meant To Destabilise Buhari’s Govt by Drosonogasta(m): 10:36am On Oct 04, 2019
U know I was thinking if Adams was late
Re: Oshiomhole Says PDP’s Dubai Meeting Meant To Destabilise Buhari’s Govt by Monday60655(m): 10:41am On Oct 04, 2019
Oshi omo ole, it seems like APC is now the opposition. Just look at your comments, that the season of politics is over but you and your evil party cannot sleep with PDP Dubai meeting for over how many months now. Why complaining all the time. You blame A, you blame B for your effortless and wicked agenda.
Re: Oshiomhole Says PDP’s Dubai Meeting Meant To Destabilise Buhari’s Govt by Kingofdemonss: 10:42am On Oct 04, 2019
omenka:
Been a while we saw Iara. Baba, what's up?
a hefty guy with 6 packs is banging the hell out her cheesy
Re: Oshiomhole Says PDP’s Dubai Meeting Meant To Destabilise Buhari’s Govt by Gokoyer0(m): 10:43am On Oct 04, 2019
grin
omenka:
Been a while we saw Iara. Baba, what's up?
Re: Oshiomhole Says PDP’s Dubai Meeting Meant To Destabilise Buhari’s Govt by wapana(m): 10:50am On Oct 04, 2019
Including the disagreement to pay 30k new minimum wage.Cha!PDP has brought wahala 4 this country.Ngige,a PDP member said until retrenchment of workers is done,govt can't pay 30k minimum wage.
Re: Oshiomhole Says PDP’s Dubai Meeting Meant To Destabilise Buhari’s Govt by sammhi(m): 10:58am On Oct 04, 2019
MrNipplesLover:
@Seun,

why can't I post a comment in Islam religion section on this nairaland without admitting that:

"I believe that there no god/God but Allah ."
"I believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet ."
"I believe that Islam is the Only True Religion ."
"lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh ."

I even discovered that the above statement would be attached to my signature.

omoh, nawa ooh.
It tells you how dumb people can be
Faith is by heart not by mouth .
How on earth did anyone think this is right is beyond me
Religious slavery leads to mental slavery
Islamic countries are the poorest in the world. Apart from the Arabs , other Islamic countries are very poor . Seems these people don't see or realise it !
Somalia, Niger , Chad, Northern Nigeria , Sudan , Pakistan, Afghanistan etc are all Islamic countries but very poor countries struggling to survive. So it is not about religion but also wisdom.
Koran itself says there is no compulsion in religion. So why all that?
Religion can make people become foolish.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Says PDP’s Dubai Meeting Meant To Destabilise Buhari’s Govt by ransomed: 11:10am On Oct 04, 2019
okay.... Increasing vat, return of toll gates and plan to sack workers emanated from Dubai meeting. Right?
Bunch of certificated liers and privileged noise makers.
Your policies are anti- people, and they oppressed will never allow your wickedness to be stable.
Re: Oshiomhole Says PDP’s Dubai Meeting Meant To Destabilise Buhari’s Govt by bencr7: 11:13am On Oct 04, 2019
Who is pdp or apc all i know both of them are all d same criminals.pdp (16 years of f9), apc(all past pdp criminals) to continue d same f9 in fact G10
Re: Oshiomhole Says PDP’s Dubai Meeting Meant To Destabilise Buhari’s Govt by michoim(m): 11:24am On Oct 04, 2019
Correct talk...
Re: Oshiomhole Says PDP’s Dubai Meeting Meant To Destabilise Buhari’s Govt by Ashirioluwa: 11:26am On Oct 04, 2019
Islie:

....Backs prolonged closure of borders

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/10/04/oshiomhole-pdps-dubai-meeting-meant-to-destabilise-buharis-govt/

Our leaders are shameless goats. They know how to waste money. No venue in Nigeria where these goats can meet again, they have to travel to Dubai to waste the money they stole from us. APC bank & PDP bank are 2 political parties without vision.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Says PDP’s Dubai Meeting Meant To Destabilise Buhari’s Govt by Oshin56(m): 12:07pm On Oct 04, 2019
Is not about onnoghen bribing again Na to destabilize the country, believe this people at your own risk
Re: Oshiomhole Says PDP’s Dubai Meeting Meant To Destabilise Buhari’s Govt by Commentor: 12:26pm On Oct 04, 2019
MrNipplesLover:
@Seun,

why can't I post a comment in Islam religion section on this nairaland without admitting that:

"I believe that there no god/God but Allah ."
"I believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet ."
"I believe that Islam is the Only True Religion ."
"lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh ."

I even discovered that the above statement would be attached to my signature.

omoh, nawa ooh.

You want to go and be insulting them right?
Re: Oshiomhole Says PDP’s Dubai Meeting Meant To Destabilise Buhari’s Govt by bejeria101(m): 12:36pm On Oct 04, 2019
This is a government? Eziokwu!
Re: Oshiomhole Says PDP’s Dubai Meeting Meant To Destabilise Buhari’s Govt by madridsta007(m): 1:24pm On Oct 04, 2019
Islie:

....Backs prolonged closure of borders

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/10/04/oshiomhole-pdps-dubai-meeting-meant-to-destabilise-buharis-govt/

APC and their Confusionist behaviours. You have the National Assembly, Judiciary, EFCC, Army, Policy, NPA, etc in your hands— yet it is a party you have called dead many times that are responsible for your incompetence.

My prayer and hope is that those curses which have been pronounced by victims of your evil handling of Nigeria and incompetence finds its way to the pronouncements in Exodus 34:7.
Re: Oshiomhole Says PDP’s Dubai Meeting Meant To Destabilise Buhari’s Govt by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 04, 2019
It is a shame on Nigeria when every government past administration for their problems it is sad
Re: Oshiomhole Says PDP’s Dubai Meeting Meant To Destabilise Buhari’s Govt by vicetuh: 2:08pm On Oct 04, 2019
what are you saying? are you still complaining even at this time? OSHO YOU CAN LIE NO BE SMALL. all this will very soon
Re: Oshiomhole Says PDP’s Dubai Meeting Meant To Destabilise Buhari’s Govt by vicetuh: 2:09pm On Oct 04, 2019
what are you saying? are you still complaining even at this time? OSHO YOU CAN LIE NO BE SMALL. all this will end very soon
Re: Oshiomhole Says PDP’s Dubai Meeting Meant To Destabilise Buhari’s Govt by Charly68: 2:34pm On Oct 04, 2019
Truth be told ,the opposition to this Govt are powerful and desirous ,never joke with Obj & his deputy Atiku Abubakar ..they are dexterous politicians, if APC and Buhari think they can go to sleep because of tribunal victory,they better have their heads reexamined .PDP is now waking up to the reality of opposition party . They can do much more better to keep this Govt on her toes
Re: Oshiomhole Says PDP’s Dubai Meeting Meant To Destabilise Buhari’s Govt by Jostoman: 3:16pm On Oct 04, 2019
A country that have been destabilised by this satanic APC government
Re: Oshiomhole Says PDP’s Dubai Meeting Meant To Destabilise Buhari’s Govt by edibobo: 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2019
Short Man Oshiomhole with his tiny sense
Re: Oshiomhole Says PDP’s Dubai Meeting Meant To Destabilise Buhari’s Govt by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 04, 2019
Party in power playing opposition politics.

Smh.
Re: Oshiomhole Says PDP’s Dubai Meeting Meant To Destabilise Buhari’s Govt by keyremotes(m): 7:45pm On Oct 04, 2019
An already distabilised government? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leaked Video: Kogi APC Suspends Muri Ajaka For Antiparty Activities, Lawsuit / All Herdsmen In Ebonyi To Carry Identity Cards - Government / NLC Suspends Protest Because Of Threats, Intimidation — Ajaero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.