Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) (55196 Views)

Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper / Hawker Dances With Her Goods On Her Head (Photos) / Woman Goes Under A Trailer In Calabar, Begs To Be Crushed. Her Goods Were Seized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) by onatisi(m): 11:27am On Oct 05, 2019
ppl will just watch her dance and move on , she is not advertising , she is only creating attention to herself and not her products or wares

1 Like

Re: Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) by peacettw: 11:27am On Oct 05, 2019
Cmanforall:

How about giving you the malaria drug?

Good one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 05, 2019
Cmanforall:

How about giving you the malaria drug?

Whichever way I would really appreciate
Re: Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) by 2800net(m): 11:32am On Oct 05, 2019
Happy Birthday Ebony
Spaxon:
Me today is my birthday

lemme say it in style
Re: Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) by Femijohn198: 11:32am On Oct 05, 2019
kizzieJR:
1k is all I’m asking for to get malaria drugs.
Any Good Samaritan in the house

Gtbank
Re: Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) by MASTERMIND04(m): 11:33am On Oct 05, 2019
Spaxon:
Me today is my birthday

lemme say it in style
Happy birthday, cutie. Age with Grace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) by awumen: 11:33am On Oct 05, 2019
Any drilling engineer(5 - 7yrs) in the house?or if you know any, please send cv to
amarimee@ outlook.com
Re: Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 05, 2019
Spaxon:
Me today is my birthday
lemme say it in style
Happy birthday dearie..wllnp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) by sylve11: 11:35am On Oct 05, 2019
MRsettingz:
I suspect an Ibadan lady on this one

Who else go fit get that kind shape if nor be some women from south west? tongue cool
Re: Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) by mamajj17(f): 11:41am On Oct 05, 2019
Nice one Ma'am but for how long, our Bodies no be Wood! Take am small small Ma. God enriches you Ma grin grin
Re: Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) by mamajj17(f): 11:43am On Oct 05, 2019
Spaxon:
Me today is my birthday

lemme say it in style

Happy Birthday dear, more years ahead IJMN grin
Re: Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 05, 2019
[quote author=Femijohn198 post=82857219][/quote]

Are you trying to help?
Re: Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 05, 2019
God bless her hustle. cheesy
Re: Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) by MiztaYouneek(m): 11:47am On Oct 05, 2019
Maxcollins042:
She must be Igbo. A very innovative and industrious race, they are.

Am speechless. All I can say is shown below.

Re: Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) by Icecream4U(m): 11:48am On Oct 05, 2019
onatisi:
ppl will just watch her dance and move on , she is not advertising , she is only creating attention to herself and not her products or wares
from experience, it actually increases sales.
Re: Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) by Robnectar(m): 11:54am On Oct 05, 2019
Spaxon:
Me today is my birthday
lemme say it in style
hbd babe, have fun its ur day, wink
Re: Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) by Jayfresh105(m): 11:56am On Oct 05, 2019
Lolzz
Hope sey she no sing any song cuz na like that baba ADIGUN take blow wey small doctor go buy him song
Hustle tight sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) by MedicH: 11:59am On Oct 05, 2019
Man must survive.
Re: Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) by wethebest(m): 12:04pm On Oct 05, 2019
Spaxon:
Me today is my birthday

lemme say it in style

Hpy btday. I wish u gud health nd more of God's blessings

2 Likes

Re: Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) by Francesp(m): 12:35pm On Oct 05, 2019
@ultimate_graphicss, We design professional and exquisite logos, business cards, flyers, banners, Ad Posters, photomanipulations and branding of products.

Send us a dm let's get started.

Contact us:
IG @ultimate_graphicss
FB @ultimate.graphicss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) by Vendee: 12:48pm On Oct 05, 2019
Not new, but then, beautiful.
Re: Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) by lastempero: 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2019
Una think say na only that thing she carry for head be her wares?
Re: Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) by tatacherie: 1:09pm On Oct 05, 2019
Lol nice one cheesy God bless her hustle
the woman behind her though cheesy cheesy grin

Meanwhile comman buy unique crochet byday and Christmas costumes for your daughters wink cool
Biko patronize your fellow Nlander kiss
Danke schön

Re: Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) by Spaxon(f): 1:09pm On Oct 05, 2019
wethebest:

Hpy btday. I wish u gud health nd more of God's blessings
thanks dearie
Re: Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) by Spaxon(f): 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2019
Robnectar:
hbd babe, have fun its ur day, wink
thanks dearie
Re: Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) by Spaxon(f): 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2019
mamajj17:

Happy Birthday dear, more years ahead IJMN grin

thank you dearie

1 Like

Re: Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) by Cmanforall: 2:11pm On Oct 05, 2019
kizzieJR:

Whichever way I would really appreciate
What's your location?
Re: Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) by Robnectar(m): 2:18pm On Oct 05, 2019
Spaxon:
thanks dearie
u welcome, today is also my lil sis bday smiley
Re: Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) by wethebest(m): 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2019
Spaxon:
thanks dearie
U welc. Hv fun

1 Like

Re: Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 05, 2019
Cmanforall:

What's your location?

Ikotun, Lagos
Re: Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) by lowkey0147: 4:38pm On Oct 05, 2019
Hey guys, new free awoof in town. Watch as many movies as you like,from Nigerian to foreign movies all free on http://films-on.com ..for real ,No data charges or credit..i have been blazing it since last week..remember to thank me later.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm / 50 Naira Stamp Duty For Transactions Above 1000 Naira / Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.