Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm (55229 Views)

UBA Appoints Angela Adebayo, Abdulqadir Jeli Bello, Isaac Fasola To Board / Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom / Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm by Zukerberg: 11:51am On Apr 09, 2017
Adebayo "Bayo" O. Ogunlesi, JD (born December 20, 1953) is a Nigerian-born lawyer and investment banker. Ogunlesi is currently Chairman and Managing Partner at the private equity firm, Global Infrastructure Partners (GIP). Ogunlesi was the former head of Global Investment Banking at Credit Suisse First Boston before being promoted to Chief Client Officer and Executive Vice Chairman.

In July 2006, Ogunlesi started a private equity firm, Global Infrastructure Partners (GIP), a joint venture whose initial investors included Credit Suisse and General Electric. He currently serves as Chairman and Managing Partner.

In 2006, GIP bought London City Airport. In 2009, GIP acquired the majority in London Gatwick Airport in a deal worth £1.455 billion.The Nigerian press has given him the nickname, "The Man Who Bought Gatwick Airport."[6] GIP also owns Edinburgh Airport, which they bought in 2012 .

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adebayo_Ogunlesi

Pictured with his wife below:

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm by Olu317(m): 11:57am On Apr 09, 2017
Very fascinating to know. No wonder the Consular General said, Britain won't support Nigeria break up. Imagine if such wealthy Yoruba people come back home. Yoruba's world would be second to none. I am really impressed about this my ethnicity. God continue to bless us all

229 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm by sarrki(m): 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2017
Omoluabi Dada

Omoluabi Rere

112 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm by Obamaofusa: 12:07pm On Apr 09, 2017
I knew that his firm bought London City Airport but this is awesome!I heard a Nigerian also bought a foreign club!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm by Ofemannnu: 12:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
I am not understand,is this not the man in Donald Trump govt? mynd44,seun,lalasticlala

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm by Cosbyrich: 12:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
mmmm interesting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm by psucc(m): 12:33pm On Apr 09, 2017
I pray he will buy London in no long time, Amen.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm by Henrydone: 12:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
So a Nigerian now own london airport, back here in Nigeria we patronize ethopian airline grin grin

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm by Cosbyrich: 12:38pm On Apr 09, 2017
lalasticlala

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm by Adeevah(m): 12:39pm On Apr 09, 2017
That's true

He is part of D.Truimph's economic team

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm by Cosbyrich: 12:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
odduduwa:
ritualist .... after killing your last daughter you went to London to buy airport abi useless fool
lol

8 Likes

Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm by 1Rebel: 12:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
Olu317:
Very fascinating to know. No wonder the Consular General said, Britain won't support Nigeria break up. Imagine if such wealthy Yoruba people come back home. Yoruba word would be second to none. I am really impressed about this my ethnicity. God continue to bless us all

Lool. Some persons who conducted a referrendum not too long ago in order to leave the EU and would still conduct another one to decide the fate of Scotland, are supporting the invisibility of a country where nothing works. And you, the citizens of the said country and jumping about and applauding them like monkeys in a zoo.

Let buhari's economic policies keep peppering you guys well well in that country. until you develop some sense, the suicide rates in the southwest will be on a continous increase. Dirty backstabbing lot.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm by Ofemannnu: 12:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
Adeevah:
That true

He is part of D.Truimph's economic team
No wonder Donald Trump picked him!Such a great Nigerian

6 Likes

Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm by Ofemannnu: 12:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
1Rebel:

Lool. Some persons who conducted a referrendum not too long ago in order to leave the EU and would still conduct another one to decide the fate of Scotland, are supporting the invisibility of a country where nothing works. And you, the citizens of the said country and jumping about and applauding them like monkeys in a zoo.

Let buhari's economic policies keep peppering you guys well well in that country. until you develop some sense, the suicide rates in the southwest will be on a continous increase. Dirty backstabbing lot.
I think it is the Igbos that are doing that in the SW,the Igbo doctor comes to mind

49 Likes

Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm by 1Rebel: 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ofemannnu:
I think it is the Igbos that are doing that in the SW,the Igbo doctor comes to mind

https://www.nairaland.com/3731574/man-committed-suicide-festac-bridge

12 Likes

Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 09, 2017
Hello !! Hello !! Hello. ..

Picture of him buying the airport or. ..... .

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm by 1Rebel: 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ofemannnu:

You need more links?

https://www.nairaland.com/3702068/woman-rescued-committing-suicide-lagos

3 Likes

Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm by Ofemannnu: 1:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
1Rebel:

You need more links?

https://www.nairaland.com/3702068/woman-rescued-committing-suicide-lagos
She was rescued but more people are commiting suicide in the east!

19 Likes

Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
Yoruba rules.... others follow. Where are those chest beaters? Awon da?

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm by policy12: 1:58pm On Apr 09, 2017
Hmmm omooluwabi...

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm by celestialAgent(m): 2:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
Hmm!

Here is a developer am proud of!!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm by zangiff(m): 2:49pm On Apr 09, 2017
okay....
Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
This guy has enough money to spend in 100 lifetimes.

He probably would still have money to "lounge" in Heaven...if it exists...

Lucky moorafucker

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm by VirginFinder: 2:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
Why was my initial post hidden

I tire for these mods oh angry
Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm by hucienda: 2:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
Congratulations Adebayo.

More power to your elbow.

3 Likes

Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm by megareal: 2:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
At least we still have those who give us good names. It's just that Western media prefer to overhype the bad .

3 Likes

Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm by smartty68(m): 2:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
If this man should come and invest in electricity in Nigeria, person go die?

At least investing in electricity in Nigeria will make his country proud.

Anyway, I'm happy he's a Nigerian. God bless Nigeria

17 Likes

Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm by privatedoss: 2:51pm On Apr 09, 2017

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

50 Naira Stamp Duty For Transactions Above 1000 Naira / Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread / Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.