Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food (27580 Views)

Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe / Pastor Chidi Eke Dies While Fasting For 40 Days In Imo / Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food by 2shure: 5:45pm On Oct 04, 2019
See lies
Stooling blood
Story
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2019
generationz:

grin

Haha you are funny.

I did it for my self and because of my situation then
not to prove anything o.
grin

Alright. Good to hear.
It's still commendable, nonetheless.
God bless.
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food by mechanics(m): 6:31pm On Oct 04, 2019
Wow, it's good to know our health condition before fasting, just like the other guy that fasted for longer days and became lean, he didn't use wisdom in fasting.
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food by Legendguru: 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2019
Ok fake jesus
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food by Neoteny(m): 7:07pm On Oct 04, 2019
generationz:

Unku I lasted seven days, no food no water.

And I wasn't even eager to eat because when I ended my fast I noticed I had this disgust for food. I only ate because It was the wise thing to do.

Pls stop lying
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food by generationz(f): 7:16pm On Oct 04, 2019
Neoteny:

Pls stop lying

where's the lie?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food by Obakoolex(m): 7:21pm On Oct 04, 2019
But Jesus did 40 days n night

And the preaching is that I want to be like Jesus lipsrsealed
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food by stanliwise(m): 7:26pm On Oct 04, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Fasting is used to force or enforce a change, pattern, or demand. Receiving the anointing comes from the desperation and longing of your heart. That unquenchable and restless desire to tap into the supernatural workings of God.

Seek for the anointing because it makes you fat in the spirit thus breaking your yokes and lifting your burdens. (In that day their burden will be lifted from your shoulders, their yoke from your neck; the yoke will be broken because you have grown so fat(anointing) - Isaiah 10:27).

Fast constantly to sustain and maintain your advantage over satan, the anointing. Jesus was baptized of the water and the holy spirit and he went thus into the wilderness to sharpen the anointing. He came out healing the sick and delivering those oppressed of the devil.

Richdad
Unrelated thread
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food by stanliwise(m): 7:30pm On Oct 04, 2019
Exc2000:

oga, even G boys they fast to help their business, so wether he is a scam pastor or real pastor sacrifice na sacrifice

aharrap jare!
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food by Cantonese: 7:44pm On Oct 04, 2019
generationz:
grin

1. People will be fasting for anointing not knowing that anointing is a burden.

2. The calling in many cases is unmerited. People who weren't asking for gifts received it in large amounts because of the urgency of the job God wants to use them for.

I have seen people who haven't been baptised or know jack in the scriptures curing sick people and prophesying mightyly.

I Have seen fathers in ministry side by side by side with their sons. The son who is a 'toddler' is doing signs and wonders. The Saul/ David effect. But he must still respect his father.

You can be praying for anointing in a ministry God didn't send you to. My brother you have just gone on hunger strike and will shi.t blood tire. Imagine Peter praying for a noting to preach to the gentiles.

Consistency is key for strength in the place of prayer not hunger strike fasting. angry

Bros only you "seen" this and that. How old are you by the way? Make monkey take eyes see everything bullet come scatter the head. Bros you saw natin. Only mouth.
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food by TheVictorious(m): 8:12pm On Oct 04, 2019
Joybringer:
Wisdom is profitable to direct.... But in Africa, many have formatted their brains because of spirituality....

Or maybe RELIGIOUSITY
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food by generationz(f): 8:23pm On Oct 04, 2019
Cantonese:

Bros only you "seen" this and that. How old are you by the way? Make monkey take eyes see everything bullet come scatter the head. Bros you saw natin. Only mouth.

grin grin

The level of ignorance of the people quoting me today is crazy.

If you grew up in religious circles, were a church worker nearly all your life, have been to several churches and have mentors who are spiritually experienced you won't type this ignorant piece.

Unfortunately, you seem like one of those people who seems to just go to warm bench every Sunday, which isn't a bad choice.

But please, stop sounding ignorant. Some of us have been seeking the knowledge of Christ even before we became teenagers. We didn't waste our time doing boyfriend/ girlfriend , daddy/ mommy.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food by Ubdavis(m): 8:31pm On Oct 04, 2019
Gideoniteprime4:
hmmmmmmm
kinda makes me wonder what jesus felt durring his 40 days and 40 night fast undecided undecided undecided undecided

that is if it actually happend...
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food by Nezero(m): 9:23pm On Oct 04, 2019
Science says you cannot go 3 days without water, 7 days without food
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food by luluosas(m): 6:47am On Oct 05, 2019
You would have died for nothing
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food by sharpwriter(m): 8:35am On Oct 05, 2019
AryaSand:

Yeye people dem. Fasting IN MODERATION is good Health-wise BUT if anyone thinks they need to Fast/Starve before God can answer their Prayers, it is BIG LIE!
How can a human stay 40days without drinking water?

Lol... The problem is that the church is ignorant about many things, especially the congregation. While in school I was in a prayer unit and as naive obedient Christian I usually thought all those long fastings by church leaders were dry. Not until I was told on a prayer mount by someone that by the third day, the prophets do introduce the use of drinking warm water to keep them going lest their body system change to sick mode. I now imagined the lots of ignorant sheep in the church who see lots of faith champions as superhumans that fasts for 21 days without drinking water, ignorantly thinking they pulled through without water.. Lol

I remember one of our fellowship prayer leaders in school then who fasted for 7 days without food and water.... He was ministering on the pulpit when he collapsed on the 7th day.... And people initially thought it was an attack... Lol... Until it was discovered that he was on dry fasting... Dem talk heavy sense into his head that day cheesy

My mum told me that an usher in her church parish revealed to her that she caught her pastor in an inner chamber eating food with thick bournvita and milk when all the church workers were having fasting and prayer. This pastor was supposed to be fasting with them o because he was the one who threw them into the fasting cheesy but behind daddy pastor was servicing his belly with rich thick beverage grin while an obedient worker will be observing fast fearfully and starving during the retreat.

While it's good to fast... Wisdom is profitable to direct. And we must know the essence of we fasting at any time we choose having the consciousness that God won't lay the burden of fasting on anyone more than what each can carry and endure.

And anyone who doesn't have the power to fast or fast long should pray and enter his house jeje and be at peace. And Christians should not be intimidated by any fire spitting preacher to do things that are not convenient because even though there's the church, yet our race and faith is individualistic.

Know your limits and don't let G. O.'s order kill you coz you never know when your leaders dem, help themselves out when they are weak to carry on

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food by samuelonyewueny(m): 10:17pm On Oct 05, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Fasting is used to force or enforce a change, pattern, or demand. Receiving the anointing comes from the desperation and longing of your heart. That unquenchable and restless desire to tap into the supernatural workings of God.

Seek for the anointing because it makes you fat in the spirit thus breaking your yokes and lifting your burdens. (In that day their burden will be lifted from your shoulders, their yoke from your neck; the yoke will be broken because you have grown so fat(anointing) - Isaiah 10:27).

Fast constantly to sustain and maintain your advantage over satan, the anointing. Jesus was baptized of the water and the holy spirit and he went thus into the wilderness to sharpen the anointing. He came out healing the sick and delivering those oppressed of the devil.

Richdad

you're highly awesome.. flesh and blood has not revealed this.
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food by judedwriter(m): 6:26am On Oct 06, 2019
Gideoniteprime4:
hmmmmmmm
kinda makes me wonder what jesus felt durring his 40 days and 40 night fast undecided undecided undecided undecided

He felt the glory of God. He only began to feel hunger at the end of the fast and then His temptations began.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food by OlawaleBammie: 8:22am On Oct 07, 2019
AryaSand:

Yeye people dem. Fasting IN MODERATION is good Health-wise BUT if anyone thinks they need to Fast/Starve before God can answer their Prayers, it is BIG LIE!
How can a human stay 40days without drinking water?

i tink am d only person who use to tink dis way, even people around me tink i dont bliv in God but no b so

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food by princevinco(m): 8:38am On Oct 07, 2019
The secret of men is in their stories. He has just given us an insight into the prize he paid for the anointing of God in his life and ministry. Assuming you are the person that paid this prize to get the anointing of God, can you trade such anointing with sexual pleasure? I WISH THAT THOSE WHO PUBLISH TRASH ABOUT SULEMAN SHOULD HEAR THIS.
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food by OlawaleBammie: 8:43am On Oct 07, 2019
sharpwriter:

Lol... The problem is that the church is ignorant about many things, especially the congregation. While in school I was in a prayer unit and as naive obedient Christian I usually thought all those long fastings by church leaders were dry. Not until I was told on a prayer mount by someone that by the third day, the prophets do introduce the use of drinking warm water to keep them going lest their body system change to sick mode. I now imagined the lots of ignorant sheep in the church who see lots of faith champions as superhumans that fasts for 21 days without drinking water, ignorantly thinking they pulled through without water.. Lol

I remember one of our fellowship prayer leaders in school then who fasted for 7 days without food and water.... He was ministering on the pulpit when he collapsed on the 7th day.... And people initially thought it was an attack... Lol... Until it was discovered that he was on dry fasting... Dem talk heavy sense into his head that day cheesy

My mum told me that an usher in her church parish revealed to her that she caught her pastor in an inner chamber eating food with thick bournvita and milk when all the church workers were having fasting and prayer. This pastor was supposed to be fasting with them o because he was the one who threw them into the fasting cheesy but behind daddy pastor was servicing his belly with rich thick beverage grin while an obedient worker will be observing fast fearfully and starving during the retreat.

While it's good to fast... Wisdom is profitable to direct. And we must know the essence of we fasting at any time we choose having the consciousness that God won't lay the burden of fasting on anyone more than what each can carry and endure.

And anyone who doesn't have the power to fast or fast long should pray and enter his house jeje and be at peace. And Christians should not be intimidated by any fire spitting preacher to do things that are not convenient because even though there's the church, yet our race and faith is individualistic.

Know your limits and don't let G. O.'s order kill you coz you never know when your leaders dem, help themselves out when they are weak to carry on

pls i need more of ur gist abt this, it wil b helpful. grin
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food by BluntBoy(m): 9:52am On Oct 07, 2019
AryaSand:
I had this argument with someone who said her GO fasted for 49days and 40nights without even a sip of water all through the 40days. Called her a bloody LIAR and she flared up. Lmao.
40days ko

Don't mind her. It is impossible to go that long without water.

Many people lack wisdom. They think Christianity is against wisdom. So, they throw away wisdom or a search for it whenever their pastors climb the altar.
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food by OlawaleBammie: 9:56am On Oct 07, 2019
generationz:

Unku I lasted seven days, no food no water.

And I wasn't even eager to eat because when I ended my fast I noticed I had this disgust for food. I only ate because It was the wise thing to do.

What made u went on dat spree without food and water?? Hia!!!

Mr no fit oo, na me kill moses??
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food by BluntBoy(m): 10:01am On Oct 07, 2019
princevinco:
The secret of men is in their stories. He has just given us an insight into the prize he paid for the anointing of God in his life and ministry. Assuming you are the person that paid this prize to get the anointing of God, can you trade such anointing with sexual pleasure? I WISH THAT THOSE WHO PUBLISH TRASH ABOUT SULEMAN SHOULD HEAR THIS.

You don't need to fast to get anointing.

Every believer in Christ is anointed. As a believer, you have been set apart to spread the Good News. Just like the prophets of old were set aside for the work of ministry, so are all believers now set aside with the anointing of the Holy Spirit to spread the Good News of the Risen Christ.
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food by sharpwriter(m): 10:51am On Oct 07, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

pls i need more of ur gist abt this, it wil b helpful. grin

Which gist you wan hear about o?
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food by generationz(f): 11:10am On Oct 07, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

What made u went on dat spree without food and water?? Hia!!!

Mr no fit oo, na me kill moses??

Lol I'm a foodie but I had to for personal reasons at that time.

It was a good experience and I learnt a lot.
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food by OlawaleBammie: 1:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
generationz:

Lol I'm a foodie but I had to for personal reasons at that time.

It was a good experience and I learnt a lot.

Ahh, i tank God for ur spiritual life, but me oo, hia!! Solomon self no say i lazy grin
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food by OlawaleBammie: 1:36pm On Oct 07, 2019
sharpwriter:

Which gist you wan hear about o?
People wey dey chop behind closed doors during fasting na grin
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2019
Fasting wasn't meant to be abstaining from food!

In reality, it's about things that could distract faithful worshippers of God from focusing on sacred matters like ~food, sex, merriment and other things. All these things are not unlawful therefore servants of God in ancient times often keep these things away to focus on the more important things!

Well hypocrites love worship based on eye service, this made most of them began imitating faithful servants of God but not from their hearts. That's why God sent Isaiah to tell them he is not interested in their hypothetical fasting! Isaiah 58:1-10 compared to Jeremiah 14:11-12

God made it clear that keeping ones material things away from those who darely need it to survive only to start abstaining from food when we feel like asking God for what we want is totally hypothetical!

Though most people after reading Isaiah's word didn't get the clear understanding until Jesus arrived. Then Jesus never engaged in abstaining from food as fasting for any reason whatsoever ever!

Matthew who wrote the account of Jesus' going into the wilderness thought 'since Jesus never ate anything for those forty days and forty nights, it means he was fasting' {Matthew 4:2} whereas Luke who recorded the same event wrote that Jesus was led into the wilderness by God's holy spirit and throughout those days Jesus ate nothing! Luke 4:2

A careful consideration of both accounts will help the reader to note one unusual point 'after those days, Jesus was hungry'. Of course, none of his followers was with him back then therefore it must have been Jesus himself who related the experience to his followers.
Nobody fasting would say "i am hungry" because it's normal to get hungry when people go for days without food!

So in conclusion, Jesus himself solved the riddle by telling observers who were expecting his followers to abstain from food as fasting that it's a misconception! Matthew 9:14-15

Of course when Jesus was arrested and executed none of his followers had the appetite for food! smiley

Today, true Christians fast everyday but it's somehow difficult for unbelievers to understand because they're still expecting someone fasting to abstain from food!

So what is fasting for true Christians?

Well whatever hinders them from wholesoul service to God must be avoided! For instance, most people engage in stealing, cheating, lying, fornicating, idolatry, disloyal, adultery, falsely accusing others for gain and so many evil things.

Certainly if we strive really hard to abstain from all of these, we will pay dearly in the hands of evil people, who feels it's just part of life but God will give us a pass mark for remaining spotless amidst a crooked generation.

Imagine if this is the kind of fasting 50% of people around us practice, of course 50% of politicians will be fasting in the real sense and the masses will feel the impact of true none hypothetical fasting!

It's meaningless if we deliberately engage ourselves in any of those evil things as if they're unavoidable, then later go on hypothetical hunger strike in the name of fasting thinking we want to appease God! Matthew 5:6

God bless you! smiley
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food by OlawaleBammie: 9:59am On Oct 09, 2019
Maximus69:
Fasting wasn't meant to be abstaining from food!

In reality, it's about things that could distract faithful worshippers of God from focusing on sacred matters like ~food, sex, merriment and other things. All these things are not unlawful therefore servants of God in ancient times often keep these things away to focus on the more important things!

Well hypocrites love worship based on eye service, this made most of them began imitating faithful servants of God but not from their hearts. That's why God sent Isaiah to tell them he is not interested in their hypothetical fasting! Isaiah 58:1-10 compared to Jeremiah 14:11-12

God made it clear that keeping ones material things away from those who darely need it to survive only to start abstaining from food when we feel like asking God for what we want is totally hypothetical!

Though most people after reading Isaiah's word didn't get the clear understanding until Jesus arrived. Then Jesus never engaged in abstaining from food as fasting for any reason whatsoever ever!

Matthew who wrote the account of Jesus' going into the wilderness thought 'since Jesus never ate anything for those forty days and forty nights, it means he was fasting' {Matthew 4:2} whereas Luke who recorded the same event wrote that Jesus was led into the wilderness by God's holy spirit and throughout those days Jesus ate nothing! Luke 4:2

A careful consideration of both accounts will help the reader to note one unusual point 'after those days, Jesus was hungry'. Of course, none of his followers was with him back then therefore it must have been Jesus himself who related the experience to his followers.
Nobody fasting would say "i am hungry" because it's normal to get hungry when people go for days without food!

So in conclusion, Jesus himself solved the riddle by telling observers who were expecting his followers to abstain from food as fasting that it's a misconception! Matthew 9:14-15

Of course when Jesus was arrested and executed none of his followers had the appetite for food! smiley

Today, true Christians fast everyday but it's somehow difficult for unbelievers to understand because they're still expecting someone fasting to abstain from food!

So what is fasting for true Christians?

Well whatever hinders them from wholesoul service to God must be avoided! For instance, most people engage in stealing, cheating, lying, fornicating, idolatry, disloyal, adultery, falsely accusing others for gain and so many evil things.

Certainly if we strive really hard to abstain from all of these, we will pay dearly in the hands of evil people, who feels it's just part of life but God will give us a pass mark for remaining spotless amidst a crooked generation.

Imagine if this is the kind of fasting 50% of people around us practice, of course 50% of politicians will be fasting in the real sense and the masses will feel the impact of true none hypothetical fasting!

It's meaningless if we deliberately engage ourselves in any of those evil things as if they're unavoidable, then later go on hypothetical hunger strike in the name of fasting thinking we want to appease God! Matthew 5:6

God bless you! smiley

Woo omogidi ni e jare... say no more.

How a go abstain from food and water for eleven days, a dey craze?? abi na me b d first born of Pharaoh.
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 09, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

Woo omogidi ni e jare... say no more.

How a go abstain from food and water for eleven days, a dey craze?? abi na me b d first born of Pharaoh.

NO Sir!

It's just what Jesus taught but most people aren't aware of this.

Jesus is the one and only ogidi~omo, i'm just one of his students Sir! smiley
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food by OlawaleBammie: 10:46am On Oct 09, 2019
Maximus69:

NO Sir!

It's just what Jesus taught but most people aren't aware of this.

Jesus is the one and only ogidi~omo, i'm just one of his students Sir! smiley

well, anyhow, all i knw is i gained

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Will Women Pastors End Up In Hell? / Download Tope Alabi's Songs Here For Free / Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.