Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,989 members, 7,863,537 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:38 PM

The One You Love Loves Someone Else - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The One You Love Loves Someone Else (953 Views)

When The Wrong One Loves You Right. / She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The One You Love Loves Someone Else by Rhymez(m): 12:06pm On Nov 04, 2010
Its a nature thing I guess. A friend of mine is in love with his dream gal to the extend of buying her a car. Now this gal use to send another guy his money and gifts. The worst is that the gal was a virgin when my friend met her but a week before my friend had sexx with her, she called him to tell him that she was rap.ed by thief in her hostel in school. I later found out that the guy she was spending all this money was my cousin. He was the one that told me everything. He actually deflowered her and she lied she was rap.ed. How do I break this sad news to my friend?
Re: The One You Love Loves Someone Else by Yorisb: 12:16pm On Nov 04, 2010
That's cheats women for u - Very unpredictable! undecided
Re: The One You Love Loves Someone Else by muggle(m): 12:43pm On Nov 04, 2010
Nowu have given mobo opportunity to fire at random.

All ladies, take cover!
Re: The One You Love Loves Someone Else by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 04, 2010
[size=16pt] am still living in such conditions [/size]
Re: The One You Love Loves Someone Else by MrsEve: 1:31pm On Nov 04, 2010
El Guapo:

[size=16pt] am still living in such conditions [/size]

You just a sucka, it normal cool
Re: The One You Love Loves Someone Else by iice(f): 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2010
Stay out of it.
Re: The One You Love Loves Someone Else by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 04, 2010
Rhymez:

Its a nature thing I guess. A friend of mine is in love with his dream gal to the extend of buying her a car. Now this gal use to send another guy his money and gifts. The worst is that the gal was a virgin when my friend met her but a week before my friend had sexx with her, she called him to tell him that she was rap.ed by thief in her hostel in school. I later found out that the guy she was spending all this money was my cousin. He was the one that told me everything. He actually deflowered her and she lied she was rap.ed. How do I break this sad news to my friend?
If you love your life, and do not want anyone to break your neck then just keep quiet.
Re: The One You Love Loves Someone Else by livedit(f): 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2010
Ouch, this is a VERY sticky situation.  Your cousin versus your friend? I'm sure both of them mean alot to you and you don't want to create even more havoc/drama especially when it's none of your business. But this is hard. I'm in agreement with everyone else. I would stay out of this. In the meantime, maybe you can try persuading your friend to hook up with somebody else. Sooner or later, darkness will be brought into the light. He will soon realize that you simply can not "buy" love. Love is given freely and willingly. Give him time, he will soon realize he is getting played and hopefully leave her.
Re: The One You Love Loves Someone Else by Tingles(m): 5:23pm On Nov 04, 2010
Suggest it to your friend as a possibility, a thought. Catalyse the break up process but keep in mind that your cousin might end up broke.
Re: The One You Love Loves Someone Else by Rhymez(m): 5:57pm On Nov 04, 2010
Tingles:

Suggest it to your friend as a possibility, a thought. Catalyse the break up process but keep in mind that your cousin might end up broke.
That is where the problem lies. grin
Re: The One You Love Loves Someone Else by MsPotato(f): 5:59pm On Nov 04, 2010
This lady is a very cunning woman angry

I am embarras just listening to this story and I feel bad for you and your friend. Does your cousin knows that this girl is dating your friend?
Re: The One You Love Loves Someone Else by 190: 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2010
muggle:

[size=19pt]Nowu have given mobo opportunity to fire at random.

All ladies, take cover![/size]

WORD

Mobo
Mobo come and see this ooh!!
Re: The One You Love Loves Someone Else by dbigrod(m): 7:01pm On Nov 04, 2010
be a man and tell the truth.
Re: The One You Love Loves Someone Else by Dsense(m): 8:05pm On Nov 04, 2010
d bigrod:

be a man and tell the truth.
And he will definitely be a man to be responsible for consequence . . . . .right?
Op,
Stay out of it.
Re: The One You Love Loves Someone Else by irisheve: 10:31pm On Nov 04, 2010
thou shall not tell, if u do u re on ur own(oyo).
Re: The One You Love Loves Someone Else by ADUNOKIKI(f): 12:29am On Nov 05, 2010
Keep it away from your friend. If he likes he should believe her and go ahead and marry her. Please stay away from the issue, that makes you a man. If you tell your friend he is going to quote you.
Re: The One You Love Loves Someone Else by Rhymez(m): 3:40pm On Nov 05, 2010
Ms. Potato:

This lady is a very cunning woman angry

I am embarras just listening to this story and I feel bad for you and your friend. Does your cousin knows that this girl is dating your friend?
No he wasnt aware.

(1) (Reply)

In Big Mess / She Keeps Coming Back For Forgiveness / Could It Be She's Fade Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.