Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Throwback Photo Of Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' (55311 Views)

"Why I Hid My Wife, Children From Social Media" – Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) / Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Celebrates His 44th Birthday With Cute Photos / Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Celebrates His 42nd Birthday With Cute Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 04, 2019
Re: Throwback Photo Of Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' by MayowaSafiu: 4:21pm On Oct 04, 2019
[s]
ola33t:

Very funny I must confess. grin grin especislly paw paw
[/s]
Re: Throwback Photo Of Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' by innokrist1(m): 4:26pm On Oct 04, 2019
Two rat that year
Re: Throwback Photo Of Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' by CHIGIM: 4:28pm On Oct 04, 2019
The third pics remind me of when we were in IMT Enugu back then,we used to call him IMT pikin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 04, 2019
Hamachi:
wink wink wink wink
Are you igbo ? your name sounds like one.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' by Risingblue008(m): 4:59pm On Oct 04, 2019
Remember the movie SPANNAR dat yr
Re: Throwback Photo Of Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' by Realfrankie(m): 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2019
Short Man devil
Re: Throwback Photo Of Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' by Reucy(f): 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2019
Men are not to be measured in inches... The greatness of a man rest not on his stature.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' by sylve11: 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2019
Kennitrust:
Take the height and give me success

Man whose height could not limit his success

If you make gain through capital you may lose it

But if you make gain through brain, You can never Lost it because the power to rise again is a default and inbuilt power through the use of brain.

Guy continue to succeed.

na so cool
Re: Throwback Photo Of Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' by policysamuel(m): 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2019
Sirpaul:
now these boys are close to 40!!!! chai how time waka

Aki is over 40
Re: Throwback Photo Of Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' by micflo28(m): 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2019
Comments i read here are filled with hate. Like its a crime for someone to make it in life. Even with his height God still chose to bless him. Celebrate him

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' by guidelight: 5:48pm On Oct 04, 2019
I remember the first day he reported to class at Mass Communication Dept , Institute of Management & Technology Enugu. I saw him in front of Mr. Ben Agbo's office and wearing this same cloth and looking forlorn. I asked him : It seems you came here with your sister ? He said " no , I am on my own." And walked away. I kept wondering what this little boy came to do in my dept until I saw participating in the Creative Art Forum and later in Home movies. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' by TruthProphet: 6:20pm On Oct 04, 2019
ctleurocollege:
grin

Contact us for more information on studying in Cyprus

Stop dey carry people go suffer for dat useless island wey no jobs for both students and graduates because CIU, Near East and EMU dey pay you commission.

My people, if you have the money to study abroad, it is better you go to Germany, U.S, Canada or some other western European country; scholarships abound in those countries as well.

If you want to know more send me an email. And I don’t charge anything. It is free to leave Nigeria for a better life in a better and developed country.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' by Soul47(m): 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2019
Kennitrust:
Take the height and give me success

Man whose height could not limit his success

If you make gain through capital you may lose it

But if you make gain through brain, You can never Lost it because the power to rise again is a default and inbuilt power through the use of brain.

Guy continue to succeed.

Thanks for this.

It hit me on different levels.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' by Legendguru: 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2019
Ok
Re: Throwback Photo Of Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' by paddyofboss(m): 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2019
Starboytwo:
you nko, who Sabi your existence
Your sister. Yet I don't rub it on your face.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' by midnighter(f): 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2019
But what's actually the name of the condition that affects them?

They don't look like dwarves...dwarves have a particular facial look

And you can tell their age as they get older

These guys just look children that can't grow up
Re: Throwback Photo Of Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' by Starboytwo(m): 9:08pm On Oct 04, 2019
paddyofboss:

Your sister. Yet I don't rub it on your face.
ain't got no sister bruh tongue
Re: Throwback Photo Of Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' by paddyofboss(m): 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2019
Starboytwo:
ain't got no sister bruh tongue
You do bro, you just feeling bad she knows me. Nothing to be ashamed of. I do good by her.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' by Starboytwo(m): 9:23pm On Oct 04, 2019
paddyofboss:

You do bro, you just feeling bad she knows me. Nothing to be ashamed of. I do good by her.
then you must be a good brother, whose taking good care of my good sister.. thats commendable, you deserve some accolades brother

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' by front4aru(m): 2:27am On Oct 05, 2019
Nature made you whom you are and you are your better self. Ride on.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 05, 2019
Hi guys !
I have amazing perfume deals for you guys !
Perfumes for any kind of budget !
Instagram.com/azahs_
Whatsapp 09070923629

You must smell good !
Smelling great is good for you and others around you . Getting compliments on how you smell boosts your confidence and generally makes you feel good.
Smell good feel good!

Free delivery within Abuja on all perfumes!

Will be posting perfume tips every now and then.

Re: Throwback Photo Of Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' by Hamachi(f): 8:59am On Oct 14, 2019
What do you think? I am mixed.
vingeophysicist:

Are you igbo ? your name sounds like one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan / Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" / The House I Go Dye Built For His Mother (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.